Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complaint against Aptech Education center

Default Useless course aptech

Dear Students

Don't ever join Aptech ACCP - It has no value.

No one in IT companies recognise this course. Neither do they provide reasonable education

Faculties keep leaving every 02 months, centre director never available.

Money spinner courses for APTECH

Thanking You
    GK

Default Useless course aptech

Dear Students

Don't ever join Aptech ACCP - It has no value.

Faculties keep leaving every 02 months, centre director never available.

Money spinner courses for APTECH

Thanking You

Amit Dogra Guest

Default Exam

I am appearing for my exams in aptech centre chandigarh sec 34 for Associate, in all the exams I have appeared for in different time as given in my registration slip because of Centre,s unavailability of slots, one day I got late by 15 minutes due to unavoidable reasons and I was not allowed to sit in the exam, I don't know that if process is only for us or Aptech centre also there is some process, Due to this exam my 6 months are now on stake, Kindly suggest me how can I take action against the centre

Angry Complaint Against Aptech Kapil Vihar Pitampura, New Delhi!

I am Hardik study in 8th Class I Registered for an Prometric Examination Through Aptech they charged Rs 6000 (Exam - Rs 4500 + Voucher Fee - Rs1500) when I Reached the Test Center Then Didn't Allowed Me To give the Examination because I am under 18 and I didn't had Signature Identification from Government I can't get it because I'm 14 Years old and government doesn't allows that and they even didn't provided me with voucher code this was my retake exam but the first time when I gave Exam they allowed me too give the examination! and now they are also not refunding back! I have got the recepit with signatuers of person who charged me! and also they redirected me to the another center for examination instead of their own!

Name: Hardik Goel
    Designation: Student
    Contact Email: goel.hardik2011@gmail.com
    Contact No. : +91 9416040196 (Dad's Cellphone)
    Location : Delhi

Thank You !
    I Hope You May Consider It. I would Be Grateful To You!

Abdul haseeb Guest

Default Complain

APTECH KARACHI TARIQ ROAD CAMPUS is a complete waste of time and money!
    They donít cover what they promise - by far. The staff is not interested in teaching at all, all classes start late and the teachers are so less experience and they don't have enough skills to develop a students even they don't have proper knowledge of teaching and don't know how to communicate topic to the students. Aptech management trying to find less and worst skills teachers due to less salary. All students are waste their money on them and even they don't response any of complain from student's side. Their only concern to making money and making fool to students who keep dreams and desires for a successful future.

Please must take serious action on them,
    other wise they further destroy student's career.

Abdul Haseeb

Default Arena animation For Placement

hi Fnds am Raj from pondicherry Arena Animation
    099 00 733422 this south region Placement Manager no Name ( UMA ) fnde she didn't attend my call so fnds i need ur help we can Show our STUDENT POWER we are INDIAN CITIZEN share it fnds every student They assure me a placement but they are not getting them self able to complete it.And second thing is my exam mark sheet have been delayed for last 3 year after complete my course.Then when will I get my course certificate?
    My main complaint is about placement which I need.So please could you get me give some proper way.

thanks fnds

Default arina animation andheri

can I join this institute or not ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12