Thread: complaint of website designing company

gbansalin@gmail.com Guest

Post complaint of website designing company

i have booked a web page with designing ,with a delhji based company in may 2010 ,i paid all payment by cheque and send data to them by email,but till today (27-10-10) they haven't design website as per my choice,i regularly sending mail to them but no reply,and now they are not picking my phone,please guide me what can i do,waiting for ur positive reply

gaurav

indianmail20@gmail.com Guest

Post patel infosot is biggest fraud company in india

Hello Admin,
    Mr. Ritesh Patel is Totally fraud person bcoz he takes 3000 rs but afterthat he forgets and give fake website lists and doesn't give money.When I talked to him to take his ad posting work then he

said to me provide gud website list also and i talked for contract also in 300 rs and he said that he'll write all things we talked related gud list and gud service also so i deposited 3300rs in his account bt he didn't write

anything in contract like this and it was one sided contract only.So he cheated my 3300 rs..i worked also for him and wasted my tiime,power,etc..he gave me 5000 list of website in which 95% was fake,sale domain,not

classified and i wasted my time only.when i told him finally then he said might be any mistake by us.when i demanded for list then he siad"""it's not my problem""...he didn't give me anything and made me fool to take my

money only..he is absolutly fraud person..if u wanna any help in this matter regarding him then mail me at p2012099@parttimeonwork.com,indianma...........partime wali id gave him me for work bt now i m

using that to open eyes of the people..when i said that if u don't provide list then i'll collect from somewhere bt it wasted almost time so increase the time of submission bt he said rudely that "it's ur problem not mine"...
    jab maine usse bat ki suru me ki apke against bahut complaint hai to btaya ki wo sab jealousy wale krte hai or waise bhi complaint to har kisi ke khilaf milegi net par chahe prime minister ho..koi bhi company kam ka paisa

deti hai...biggest fraud person and i never saw that kind of guy..

vishal hedau Guest

Default complaint about www.hungamawap.com

this website contains uncensorred data & cuts the balance in mobile unusually, please switch off this website

Default Farud Speedways Fleet & Travel Management Pvt.

hi,
    This is a cheater company.Speedways Fleet & Travel Management Pvt. Ltd is a very cheat company. His owener Nikhil Desai is really cheater person. We had a contract of supplying cars as he hired him for his clients. But now once over he is not paying us the money and even giving silly excuse that he has not received payment from his client. 4 months have been passed. He is a real fraud person. Beware of him guys dont let him give you car.

boinapally.suchith Guest

Default online rummy

dear,

i played rummy on web site called ace2three, they are monitoring all the games and in every of most of the games one of thiere person will be there.

i placed many shows and many round but no use they all ready decided on winners.

please dont addict any one to online rummy.

Arrow sobinfotech.com

This is a discussion on cheated company in chennai sobinfotech.com. i paid Jan 2011 Rs.6000. still not finished my web site.... someone pls help me to get my money

Default Fraud Website Company

To, 28th April, 2013
    The Personal Relation Officer
    Sai Webtel Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
    Plot No. 810, 1st floor
    Udyog Vihar Phase- 5
    Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001
    Tel: +91-124-4824555 (30 Lines)
    Telefax: +91-124-4824550
    E-mail: info@webteltechnologies.com

Sub : One Month Notice prior to Legal Action against the work not done by your company.

I have given a order to make a website to your company on dated 24/12/2011 about my retail store Medical House. I have made payment of Rs. 17000 as token money. It is very unfortunate that your company is not capable to making website.

I have talked upto Program Co-coordinator level too. They are helpless due to lack of knowledge.

You are requested to refund our Rs. 17000 with Interest asap. If you are not able to resolve this issue within a month, we will put up this matter in Court.

Thanking you for non-cooperation

Google Map
    Zoom Option
    Integration of Payment gateway software
    Advance search bar
    Integration of live chat support (livezilla.com)
    Google language convertor

1.*Payment gateway will be provided by you.*
    2*.Live chat code will be provided by you.*

*Payment Terms: *

- Received 17,000 IN Advance
    - Rest 10,000 before Hosting of website.

*Payment Details :*

> - Received Rs.17000/- by Cheque
    > - Balance Amount : Rs.10000/-
    > - Mode of payment-cheque
    > - Cheque no-493381
    > - Dated-24/12/2011

Kishor Jain Guest

Angry Complain Against Webdesigner Cubix Technosolutions

i have booked a web page / Domain Name / Email Ids Cubix Technosolutions Name Of the MD - Mr. Senthil Kumar with designing ,with a chennai based company in Feb 2012 ,i paid all payment by cheque and send data to them by email,but till today (07-05-13) they haven't design website as per my choice,i regularly sending mail to them but no reply,and now they are not picking my phone,please guide me what can i do,waiting for ur positive reply

Default PSR Information Technologies is a fraud company

PSR Information Technologies is a fraud company they always make copy paste of other company site and deliver to client after that we get the calls from the other company that why u copy paste our company site .

My message do not go with PSR Information Technologies they are cheater and bad company they don't have their skills for the designing of the website.

Default Complaint aganist Website development company - Ace Web Studios

We chose Ace Web Studios to do our Website and was promised a responsive site customized to our needs. They promised the Website to be up in 3 to 5 days. We paid them the advance immediately. They made us shortlist a theme and start the work. (27 May 2014). We checked if the theme could be implemented as is and they in written confirmation said yes it was possible.

In between they sent us a mail saying they are delayed with the work. We requested them to give us only Home and Form Page so that we can showcase this for the investor meeting. Finally the day agreed was Monday 2nd half. Our calls were not picked up.

Finally On Monday 2 June 2014 at 10:30 PM in the night we got an email saying that the old theme could not be implemented due to features not active in it as they were paid features. And instead they gave us something which is remotely not even a decent Website. They had picked up a random theme and even forgotten to change the icons with our content.

All said and done we asked them to leave the development. We paid them the FULL AMOUNT 6500 INR for nothing that they gave us. Then they sabotaged our cpanel and web admin password. They refused to handover inspite of being paid in full.

I lodged a complaint and then they released our Password. I just want to use this forum to warn you against the unprofessional and fraud website designer. This is the company's details. Please associate with them at your own risks.

Satyendra Dwivedee (Director), +91-8826560215 (N.C.R.) / +91-9198988884 (U.P.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Support Helpline : +91-522-4102473 (Head Office)
    E-Mail : director(at)acewebstudios(dot)com, satyendra.dwivedee(at)gmail
    Website URL : acewebstudiosdotcom

Angry Fraud company(Webpaquehosting) against Web hosting company

Hello all,

My name is Pradeep. I was approached by "Webpaque hosting",a website designing and hosting company based in bangalore(webpaquehosting.com/faqs.php]Web hosting Questions |Web Design Bangalore India[/url]), in September 2013 for creating website for my charity based site kuruhinashetty.com.

I made a payment of Rs 12000/-, to use their services and requested them to design my website at the earliest. Despite repeated calls, I was neither provided with payment receipt nor was the work started, all the while I was assured that website was under construction, and would be hosted soon.

After a long awaited calls, I got my site with waste design and incomplete information in the site, but I filled my self to complete it as I was lagging in time to launch it.

The owner is Mr.Harish Manjunath, He is website developer who offers hosting at Rs.5000/- for one year. Beware of such cheap hosting providers. He will charge you for one year and very next month your website will be down. You can not argue with the seller. You can not do anything. Your website is down and you are helpless.Now he is telling, I havent taken option of maintening the site, and my site is not working now. I had lot of expectation on this site and on that bases(outcome I wanted to help the poor kids education), this guy is fraud chap, never believe and take design from this guy. He is totally unreliable person. You can call such persons a cheater.

And whoever is the concerned person please help me to resolve my issue.

Following are the details of this person.

Email Address: harish@webpaquehosting.com
    Tel No.: +91.9986219092

ashutosh212323 Guest

Default These(Drivensoft technology pvt ltd) company is totally fraud becarefull.

Hello guys,

greeting of the day,

I want to inform some feedback about drivensoft technology, i was the employee of this org approx 1 year that why i am going sharing some feedback.

* they don't pay your salary on right time if they will be pay one month later like installment 1000, 3000, 5000, even come in 500 also.

* it's not only with me, it's same for all employee till now.

* According to me the company has not clear salary of old employes till now so be attention, don't take risk

* So guys becarefull before joing, if you want to more things then you can connect me inbox.

email id-ashu0vns@gmail.com

Rohit singh sengar Guest

Default Illegal way of acquiring money,fraud as of being a website development company and incomplete projec

SIr/ma'am
    My name is ROHIT SINGH SENGAR(9460897673)
    I gave Rs10500 to 2months ago to anantadeveloper.com fake company as he was in my hometown for a project domain name ivedios.com,they tried to put up all readymade themes and as per previous discussion our objectives were
    1.To design a unique theme that must not be copied
    2.To embed videos and import the youtube videos to our platform using youtube api
    3.The correct hosting plan must be taken
    4.PHP based website required.
    But what they did.
    1.said they have purchased Clipbucket software and paid them 100$ and when i get to know that clixkbucket is free and opensource then i aksed for the bill then they didnt get an answer.
    2.i was worried for my site and when they hanged with a issue of ffmpeg plugin then they said that its impossible to do this thing resolved in shared hosting and forced me to upgrade in vps but on 14 july 15 when i gave them the solution of ffmpeg that was to switch on another shared hosting comlany then they refused to work on it as they told me that they will work if u will use there hoating otherwise they will not work and said we will give you 4400 thats the hoating cost but will not give u the designing coat thats 5200 i said u did nothing as even the software u have given for my website will charge me externally for mass inporting plugin and that should be cut by the designing cost as decided previously but he refused to give me that money .he want money for the efforts he did beside of accomplishing nothing.
    4. The boy naming ishu who is controlling that website whose no. Is 07897033900 living in kanpur and is doing fraud like this,it was my dream project and he used fraud things to go against giving my money back..air he did nothing and even he started his subdomain naming trans.anantadeveloper.com which was my concept.
    Now i have recording of the chat we did,i have all the whatsapp history so what should i do now to retrieve my money back from that fraud guy.
    Please helo as if this is yhe project where my parents supported me once and will not trUST me in future if i didnt get this prohect done and my wish to be an entrepreneur will get destroy. Please help me.

Angry Blocking, taking over browsers, inadvertent ads, poor machine performance, data robbery, etc.

SmartWave Technology Limited, Plot No 2/7, Pillaiyar Koil St, Nesapakkam,Chennai-78, Nesapakkam, Chennai West, Chennai

My son was playing games on Miniclip/Facebook, some popup came up and he mistakenly clicked on the button where outsource.com is everywhere on my PC. It has totally taken control of my PC, applications are not opening, programs are giving error, not saving, PCs perfoming poorly, and website is the home page in every browser, many more. This is the company that should be thrown overboard, because this is not technology, this is theft.

1. IRCTC website Public interest complaint