Thread: Complaint against sign4naukri.com regarding job portal fraud

biplabthe1 is offline Junior Member
    May 2014

Default Complaint against sign4naukri.com regarding job portal fraud

With reference to many users I have consulted that every single problem has been resolved here therefore I have decided to register and update u about my inconvenience,The thing is in the name of job provision sign4naukri.com members had asked me to deposit of wholesome amount of Rs 23000 in phase wise to their a/c Ms MYG Business Solution Pvt Ltd,to which I did so but despite of dispatching the offer letter they r telling that 1 more which is the final security amount to b deposited,DLF company GM has forwarded the offer letter to them and it is to b processed after getting the last amount which I think is totally fraud so pls sir kindly resolve the issue and advice me what I should do further.....

Angry froud company MYG BUSINESS SOLUTION PVT LTD.

hi,
    i am Rahul Mondal with reference to many users I have consulted that every single problem has been resolved here therefore I have decided to register and update u about my inconvenience,The thing is in the name of job provision naukrijobs4you@gmail.com members had asked me to deposit of wholesome amount of Rs 23000 in phase wise to their a/c Ms MYG Business Solution Pvt Ltd,to which I did so but despite of dispatching the offer letter they r telling that 1 more which is the final security amount to b deposited, Igate Global Solutions company GM has forwarded the offer letter to them and it is to b processed after getting the last amount which I think is totally fraud so pls sir kindly resolve the issue and advice me what I should do further..... please help me.........

contact no-8900016236

Sibaram Panda Guest

Default Fraud Site in Sign4naukri.com

I am Sibaram Panda from Odisha, and i have touch with sign4naukri.com nearly about 2 month longs and also deposited money till now 12000. After wise they will again ask for depositing 10000 but not given any opportunity details or any interview, nothing any one.and i also found in this in this site fed back now it is not good and fraud also so i had not deposited the money, so please help me how i will get the money. Hope you will suggest me, Thank u...

Default Fraud case

MYG Business Pvt. Ltd. which receives money against registration and document verification charges Rs. 2250/- and Rs. 6000/- respectively . And refusing to reimburse the amount.

Default sign4naukri.com is a fake website

They have also taken 15000 from me but didn't dispatch any offer letter. Now they are asking for more money. If someone can help me than please contact at 9627771007

Default complaints against sign4naukri.com job portal fraud

I am Prashant Sharma. I have given 2022 ruppees to sign4naukri.com for registration after it they asked to me for 3707 ruppees for profile verification and then they take to me 15000 ruppees as a security amount for dispatching offer letter. Now they are not responding me. His name is pankaj malhotra. I have proof of all the deposited amount. If someone can help me than please contact me at 09627771007.

Post Sign4naukri.com is froud dont believe on this

Hi I am siddhant from odisha i am also the victim of sign4naukri.com..first of all i was deposite 1600 rs for registration..after that they told me that this is the last prosss for document verification of rs 1800..after that they conduct some telephonic round for 15-20 mins and said that you are selected..then m happy.after that they told me to deposite 15000 rs and 18000 rs for security deposite and salary account and assure me that they will definitely send the joining letter..after that they people are not reciv my call and if i call them in another no then they told me to further deposite 15000 rs for deliver the joining letter..so plz anyone help me to get back my money..and i advice all of u dont waste time with this time of froud consultancy.. if any one help me then ring me on this no 08792561335

Suhani CForum Guest

Default Fir

I am going to lodge FIR. I can help with refund.

Please send details to apneeti@live.com.

We are a small team who closes cyber crime and online frauds

shachi.chaturvedi Guest

Angry Refund my amount

I am shachi chaturvedi. I have given 2022 ruppees to sign4naukri.com for registration after it they asked to me for 3707 ruppees for profile verification and then they take to me 6126 ruppees total Now they are not responding me. His name is Sourabh Singh (08470012299). I have proof of all the deposited amount. If someone can help me than please contact me at 07773012666.
    I Had a talk with Rahul Malhotra, Kavita sharma & Sourabh singh. No body is picking up a call and not evening responding from mail . I have also sent a details to surya.ravihtc@gmail.com
    Kindly resolve the issue refund the total amount and take serious action against this culprits.

Default Sign4naukri.com

He jobseekers the firm sign4naukri.com is a fake company. Their executive contacted me and gave me opportunity in L&t limited hazira. They said me to deposit an amount of 2023 as safety amount. I came in their words and started the money transaction procedure,but luckily my card blocked and no money went to them. The money receiving firm was M/s MYB solutions pvt limited. I confirmed about this firm and found it to be a fraud.

I called LnT helpline and the told the truth as LnT is not registered with any company for their recruitment.
    So please friends do not deposit any money in such craps.. Inspite if you want job go to company site directly and apply.

k100Keshav Guest

Default fraud case and going to claim against sign4naukri.com

hi
    i am keshav kumar, i have paid Rs28500 to sign4naukri.com portal. they are telling me to submit Rs10000 more for joining and i have stopped paying and i want all my paid money back.
    so i am going to lodge Fir and sending notice for refunding.

Post Fake Job Portal Sign4naukri.com

Dis is a fake job portal taking money from me in huge amount recently for giving job.
    But till now not giving.taking time and time and want more money. please help me how to recover my money.Iam from odisha.
    Cell No-09437928897

Default dont belive sigh4niukari.com

till now i paid 2025 rs to sigh4naukari.com.and dey r asking now more money to deposite.but i stoped ,plez help me how to refund my money............................................. .................................................. ..............

1. Fraud Portal - www.flowersncakestoindia.com
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 06:54 PM
  4. timesjob.com: biggest fraud job portal site ever
    By nagar in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 01:39 PM
  5. Fraud by Online portal Indiatimes Shopping...
    By khalidthakur in forum Product And Services