Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Complaint against sign4naukri.com regarding job portal fraud

tnvrjml Guest

Default fraud against sign4naukri.com

I am Tanvir, In the month of May 2014, Mr. Deepak (mob-9250059832) & Mr. Raghav (mob-9266635168) from sign4naukri.com have called me for job opportunity in Tata Steel, first they have asked for Rs 1600 for registration, then one lady called me saying that she is speaking from Tata steel HR dept, she has taken my telephonic interview and then again they have asked for Rs 3300 for profile verification, but it was a plan to decieve the job seekers. Therefore I request you to please take a strong action against those fraudlent who are taking the advantage of the job seeker in the difficult situation, please help me to get my money back and save other job seeker to be decieve by these fraudlent.

Sabalpara raghu Guest

Default complaint

Miss anjali sharma don't receive my call....and her contact number is 9266635164
    I paid your amount 2030 rupees in kotakomahindrandra bank...
    I sent bank sleep in you e-mail, resume@sign4naukri.com...
    My contact number is 9825818495
    _Mr. Sabalpara raghu

Default fraud attempt

hi this is vaibhav singh from bhopal.sign for naukri executies called for deposition of 1800rs regarding job in krompton greaves in 21 days but after deposition the number is switched off..plz take some killing action against them.MC KHN SE MIL JAYEN WO LOG TO NANGA KRKE MARUNGA HARAMKHORUN KO

Default sign4naukari fraud company

I am Ronak jansari. I have given 2022 ruppees to sign4naukri.com for registration after it they asked to me for 3707 ruppees for profile verification and then they take to me 15000 ruppees as a security amount for dispatching offer letter. Now they are not responding me. His name is Amit. I have proof of all the deposited amount. If someone can help me than please contact me at 09510555171

Sign4naukri.com fraud case
    I manas sign4naukri.com cheated me.
    They told me to give job in panasonic &i need to pay service fees and other.
    Total i give him Rs-35000 /-.now they are not attending my calls.please help me.9558546792

Default sign4naukri fraud case

I am mqnas . I have given 2022 ruppees to
    sign 4naukri . com for registration after it they
    asked to me for 1000ruppees for profile
    verification and then they take to me 20000
    ruppees as a security amount for dispatching
    offer letter. Now they are not responding me. His
    name is pradeep . I have proof of all the deposited
    amount. If someone can help me than please
    contact me at 09558546792

Thumbs up a fake job comapany

This jobportal cheated me sign4naukri.com.

One day they given directly call to my mobile no 9437294231 WE WILL OFFER YOU TO Amul india sales officer in ur odisha -bbsr. miss .Sima 09250402744 , registered amount Rs.2250 /- which deposited in MYG Business solutions pvt ltd. , in HDFC bank account no : 5020004584980 in dt.17/06/2014.

My name is arun from odisha after they told me that u deposited vARIFICATION AMOUNT by verification deptt : 08287158778 to deposite rs.10,000/- THEN call for the AMUL INDIA HR call you to ur telephonic round interview : THIS NO IS AMUL HR NO : 8470012299 / 9015312299 ARROUND 3:00PM daytime.Then very next day miss sima call me for ur selected for AMUL india for Sales officer in BBSR.see call me another no : 09250404232 , fews days of time toldme to deposite Rs.18000/- to proceed ur document.This is new no : 08467825061., 09266669015

I am confused to which no me to contact for sending my document again to deposit 10000/- dispatch ur document to ur given address or mail id Rs.5000/- , Send 09250059832

I am very confused to AMUL INDIA given such naukri portal to their recruitment process.This is AMUL INDIA PRM NO : 08470012299 , i have contacted so many time , he picked up call told me we send ur document to ur mail id.:mobile no : 08467825068.

Then no contacts to me , where i wait then all of sudden Mr.amit call me : 07840056518 to deposit amount 10000/- AXIS BANK ACCOUNT NO : 914020030198434 NAME : RVF DEVELOPERS TRADECOM PVT LTD , IFSC CODE - UTIB-0000223 SEND THIS MSG TO THIS NO : 07840056523.

so i am harnessed to complain against AMUL INDIA LTD AND AXIS BANK AS WELL AS AXIS BANK TO SORT OUR CASES.

WE GO FOR COMPLAIN "CONSUMER COURT " .

Post sign 4 naukri a bastrad organization india

dear all
    i shared you the national human rights commission ofice address.if any body intrsted to complain againest the sign 4 naukri.com then directly contact with them by telephonic or mail. i hope they will be support all of you.

diptish sahoo

National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi - 110023
    Tel.No. 24651330 Fax No. 24651329 E-Mail: covdnhrc[at]nic[dot]in, ionhrc[at]nic[dot]in

Default Sign4naukri.com is a fake webside

I am supriya das from kolkata. 2 month ago a call came fron sign4naukri , thay told me u r selected for reliance power job , for that you have to pay 2023/- for register in sign4naukri , then after some day they told me give 3949/- for profile verification then after some they take 6325/- for job conformation and then they take 14000/- for security , after then they take 10000/- for hr problem then they take 10000/-for release confirm letter ,but till now i cant get the letter and they told me again give me 10000/- but i refuse to give the money and told them whenever they give me the letter i dont give any money or give my total money refund approx 46000/-....................................

pls help me to refund the money.....

connect me 9474152990,7768880705,sdas5791@gmail.com

Arrow Complaint against RVF Developers Tradecom Private

Sign4naukri is a job portal and company name is MYG Business Solutions Pvt.ltd. and there is no connection between RVF developers Tradecom pvt ltd and MYG Business Solutions Pvt. ltd.

Mr. aranjay don't receive my call....and his contact number is 9266635164
    I paid your amount 2030 rupees in kotakomahindrandra bank...
    I sent bank slip in you e-mail, resume@sign4naukri.com, Support@sign4naukri.com
    My contact number is 9825818495
    _Mr. Sabalpara raghu

dear all
    a god news for us the national justice council of india with us.today for our telephonic conversion & he said me
    the people cheated by sign 4 naukri,com.they are directly send their complain in the bellow mail id-complainstnjc@gmail.com,
    the compains needs majority againest for sign 4naukri.com.
    so i requested to all of you send their compained the given mail id.

diptish kumar sahoo
    mob-8698457723

diptish sahoo Guest

Default complain

dear all
    the compains needs majority againest for sign 4naukri.com.
    so i requested to all of you send their compained the given mail id.

diptish kumar sahoo
    mob-8698457723

Default fraud in the name of job

In dipti panwar ...Im a fresher and completed my btech in civil. I got a call from rvf developers regarding job .someone named deepanshu ccalled me up telling that they will help me fetch a job . They took 1685 registeration fee ...the person who was handling my process was mr.raj lamba. Thereafter the very next day they demanded for rs.3707 for some sort of certificate verification...and later they conducted a telephonic interview , the guy on the other side called himself the hr of dlf ltd. I cleared the round as per they said...later again they asked for around rs.7300 on 15th of september 2014 for hiring a prm for me who was supposed to help me in the company if I face any kind of problem regarding joining. When I thought everything was done then again they asked me to pay 15000 rupees as company's security and then only they will provide me with my offer letter . I quitted the process for I thought something was fishy . Thereby these people said that they will refund my money but now they are not even ready to talk . Im not getting any positive response moreover they are asking me to pay 3125 amount of rupees if I want them to return my money back and then only they will transfer my money in my account.
    This is totally fraudgery I want you to help me out how can these people fool people like that . Please do something
    Response awaited

Default fraud in the name of job rvf developers tradecom pvt ltf.

Contact details:8126387235
    Ive already sent a complaint pls respond

Angry rvf developers tradecom pvt ltd. - fraud company

hi
    im Dipti im a fresher and completed my btech in civil this year.
    I got a call from a guy named deepanshu from rvf developers he asked me to register myself in their company as they will help me fetch a job and took an amount of rs'1685/-'
    they didnt mention that they will take any more amount from me regarding this purpose so i was pretty convinced that im in safe hands. Later when they went further with the process they askedfor more money i.e. rs 3707/- they said that this was for the purpose of documents verification which ive sent them and this money is absolutely refundable.
    I paid this amount as well.
    Now these morons conducted a fake telephonic interview by some idiotic person who called himself the hr of a very renowned company DLF ltd. point to be noted that these people did not use any small firm for fooling .
    Then after this they said that i have cleared this round now ill go for a face to face interview which will be conducted in delhi itself. they said that they will hire a prm for me who will look after the issues which may arise in the completion of my joining for which they took rupees 7178/-.
    later when i had a talk with that so called prm he says that ill have to submit rupees 15000/- as a security amount and only after this transaction they will conduct the final interview for an offer letter.
    I realised that something is really fishy about these people and so i refused to pay the amount and told them that im quitting the process so i want all my money to be refunded. At that time they said ok we will refund your money and didnt respond for three weeks. Then after 3 weeks i called them back regarding my refund the reply i get is that ill have to pay them 3125 rs in order to make them return me back all my money.how ridiculous is that its my money and ill have to give them money to take it back.

I seriously am pissed and i really want you to help me out and teach these a**holes a lessson so that they dont ever fool innocent children . This is what i call heights of fraudery. I want them to be punished.

culprits: mr.raj lamba , contact: +919250099754
    mr.anshuman, contact:+919250099753
    mr.deepanshu,

9-9-2014 - first transaction of rs.1685/- ; invoice no- RVF0073
    11-9-2014- second transaction of rs3707/- ; invoice no- RVF0093
    15-9-2014-third transaction of rs 7178/- ; invoice no-RVF0112

FRAUD COMPANY- RVF Developers Tradecom pvt ltd.
    Address-
    RVF DEVELOPERS TRADECOM PRIVATE LIMITED
    Shop No. 2 Shanti Complex, Indra Market Sector-27 Noida
    Noida
    Uttar Pradesh
    Email: chauhan0000001@gmail.com

my contact details are as follows:
    email- atdeepti8692@gmail.com

Last Post: 04-29-2013, 06:54 PM
  4. timesjob.com: biggest fraud job portal site ever
    By nagar in forum Internet Services
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 01:39 PM
  5. Fraud by Online portal Indiatimes Shopping...
    By khalidthakur in forum Product And Services