Thread: Reliance Big TV customer service

R.Sridar is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Reliance Big TV customer service

This is Sridar and a reliance digital TV customer with smart card # 200578434245 and its registered mobile # 9884248874.

I have raised a complaint on 13th May regarding the settop box i.e there is no power supply to the settop box. without solve the issue they have closed that. After one week for the same reason i have raised the complaint again then they given a new service request number. After two days i have recieved message from reliance to my mobile it says your service request is closed. after that i have spoken to the customer care. this time i have spoke to the superior. he says, with in a week your complaint will be closed.

Up to today i did not recieve a single call from the reliance service engineer.

No customer can waitnearly 20 days with out watching a TV. In this case ordinary service providers are much better than one of the best provides Reliance???

I will see when this issue will be rectified as from past 3 weeks I have made 5 calls to customer care and in that 5 calls answered by your Supervisor team and this is the mail I am sending.

Hope for the best.................

R.Sridar

Mukesh Kala Guest

Default Extra charges deducted during re isntallation

I am Mukesh Kala using reliance BIG TV with Smart Card No 200911121024 . I shifted my residence & so informed Reliance Customer Care to relocate my Reliance BIG TV. 2 service engineers came to my place to do the same but on the 1st day, they said that they have forgotten to bring the drilling bit along with them, so the installation can't be done on that day. They then returned assuring me that the installation will be done tomorrow.
    Neither the next day, they didn't arrived nor after 2-3 days. Finally i called the customer care again & discussed the issue. They send the engineers again & the installation was done.

Later on the services of my digital TV were suspended due to over dues. I called the customer care to confirm the same & i was being told that i have been charged for the installation 2 times i.e. Rs350+Rs 350 = Rs 700. When i asked them why 2 times installation has been considered, then they told me that their engineers visited my place 2 times.

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by R.Sridar View Post

Up to today i did not recieve a single call from the reliance service engineer.

Hope for the best.................

R.Sridar

Quote Originally Posted by Mukesh Kala View Post

Hi Mukesh,

Angry Poor Service & support by BIG TV

I am using bigTV since 2008 (No - 200599607377).. Registered complaint on 8 Jun 2012 regarding Setup Box not working Hanged when switch ON. After so many calls engineer visted yesterday only to check set top box status. After then he talks with ISP to replace the box. But ISP says no box in stock, Your box comes from reliance after MAC binding with your smart card whole process takes 2-3 days.
    I am not looking these types of support from a leading DTH service provider in INDIA. Also with no replay from Nodal Officer written 3 Emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukesh Kala View Post

Hi Mukesh,

Cheers,

anbuchelvan Guest

Default Channel Addition

I in need of Zee Tamil Channel .. When will u addon this Channel into your DTH Service ....

Default Not installing the digital TV connection giving period

Hi Sir/Mam

I m Alka jain , I have given the Chaque Rs. 1490 on 14 June 2012. According to your rules installation will be done in seven working days but till date( 27 June 2012) installation not be done

u dont need to know that Guest

Default the worst connection ever......

i am here not for your bloody help in clearing my connection but rather here to just vent my anger, at least a bit...... funny thing it is that i took this bloody connection just to watch the Euro Cup and the irony here is that you people have done a wonderful job in providing me it: I HAVEN'T SEEN EVEN ONE MATCH (NOT EVEN ONE MATCH LIVE). sweet isn't it?? so awesome is your connection that by night neoprime just disappears, and the funniest part here is all the other idiotic channels have no problem at all, ALL THOSE STUPID CHANNELS SHOWING MOTHER-IN-LAW DAUGHTER-IN-LAW BULLSHIT.......the one and only channel i want to watch will not come....... only this, only one channel..... by morning i have to see the highlights...... wtf?? what fun is it to watch a game when its not live and you already know the outcome???? for what am i paying you buggers?? i don't think you need to know how frustrated i am, but hell yea, i am more than frustrated.......

trust me, i now know i made a big @@@@ing mistake taking your connection and am done with it....... i will be advising everyone the same too: QUIT IT....... (sorry about my language, its you people who forced me to use it). now got to see how other connections are here, as i am not from this country i don't know from good to bad...... and you people do an awesome job in entertainment..... reliance have received a huge tick in my @@@@ed up service list.....

yours @@@@ing faithful,
    totally disappointed customer

iskraju is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Poor response from service engineers

Sub: Our Smart card No. 200946714351 & our Complaint No. 181618482 Dt. 22.06.2012.

Our reliance Big TV DTH is not working last 18 days. i have given complaint to customer care cantre on 22.06.2012 vide No. 181618482. your service engineer once visited against complaint and taken away defective spare long time back and since that day onwards they have not cleared our problem. Your service engineer is not attempting our phone calls. we have reminded your customer care daily, but they have not cleared our problem till to date.

I S K Raju
    Smart card No.200946714351
    Panthulugari meda
    Gajuwaka
    Visakhapatnam
    Pin:530 026.
    Ph. No. 9666080955

mkscgwb@gmail.com Guest

This is Mahesh Kumar and a reliance digital TV customer with smart card # 200772858090 and its registered mobile # 9868487429.

I have raised a complaint on 28th June 2012 regarding lost of signal and they have assured time to solve the problem within 48 hrs. I have raised the complaint again day to day i.e. 28.06.2012 to 10.07.2012 (14 times). After 14 days i did not receive a single call from the reliance service.

No customer can waitnearly 14 days with out watching a TV. I will see when this issue will be rectified as from past 2 weeks I have made 14 calls to customer care/Senior Department and in that 14 calls answered by your Supervisor team, the signal problem rectified today.

Mahesh Kumar

Pin:530 026.
    Ph. No. 9666080955

mohanlal Guest

Default help

sir mera big tv eror 202 bata raha tha mene apni cumplent likhai thi lekin mere pass koi iginior aaya bhi nahi or mere big tv acount se belence kat liya gaya he plz bataiye me kya karu kya kisi or cumpny ka dth le lun

1. Reliance gsm - horrible customer service.
    By gsm complain in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
  2. Reliance Worst Customer Service.
    By Thiyagarajn in forum Mobile Services