Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Reliance Big TV

m venkatesh goud Guest

Respected sir
    I m venkatesh goud user reliance digital tv since two years,after one year it lost the signal tried to customer care so many times,
    While trieng to cc it took 3 to 4.5 hrs to connect. After conceding spoke several excutives, they say technician will be send with in 24 working hrs, not only 24 hrs days months years gone no tech came and no body resolve the problem.
    I am a poor person I took my friends help to meet you on line.
    I perched it on 30th 06 2012 by ordering to appoint group India for rs 2190 by cheque. It was cleared in two days. But installed after one month. The order no is 137238.date 30th June 2012 by Mr srinu.hybt 105-01605, sales men came to my house and took the order.
    At time of installation only I'd no 200887892135 was given no bill was given, when asked for the bill they said the I'd no is everything for you.
    I request you to take necessary action
    Make justice to me.

Yours needful
    M venkatesh goud

maragounivenkatesh Guest

Respected sir
    I am a poor person I took my friends help to meet you on line.
    I request you to take necessary action
    Make justice to me.

Yours needful
    M venkatesh goud
    +919542977567

venkateshmaragouni Guest

Default no signal since one year

I m venkatesh goud user reliance digital tv since two years but since one year there was no signal problem that is why I have not recharged it.so please kindly solve my problem. My mobile no is 9542977567.

With regards