Thread: DISH TV charging Rs 40 to change the subscription

Oct 2011

Default DISH TV charging Rs 40 to change the subscription

DISH TV charging Rs 40 to change the subscription plan. I do not think one should be charged for changing its channel package.
    Below is correspondence from their customer care.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: Re: Kindly activate only DTH Family package on VC

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that we are unable to process your request as in order to downgrade the package we need your contact number for the confirmation.

Kindly revert with your contact number so that needful can be done.

Please note that In order to downgrade your package Rs.40/- will be change for Downgrade change and you will get less channels in Dish Family package which cost of Rs.175/- per month (inclusive tax) kindly revert with confirmation for the same.

You can also call on our customer care helpline number for the same.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Mukesh Kumar Pandey
    Customer service
    DISHTV

Only MTNL/BSNL lines : 1860-180-3474;Only non MTNL/BSNL lines : 60013474 (Prefix 011 for North; 022 for West; 033 for East; 044 for South); All lines: 0120-2550000.
    To Register your Mobile Number SMS - DISHTV RMN <VC No> to 57575

Post Display issue & down grade package

My name in Venkataratnababu and my Dish tv VCO no. is 01514298567 and mobile no.is 9600198515.
    Pls do the needful as mentioned below.

1.Down grade my paln to South silver package (Telugu channels )
    2.Display is coming in Black & white.how to retain in colour.

T.Venkataratnababu

Default Plan Changing

After a long period of gap I have recharged Rs. 500 but I did not get one month full service coverage. After an initial inquiry with the shopkeeper (where I recharged), he asks me to change my plan contacting with the Dish TV customer service. I want to change my Dish TV Plan to "SUPER GOLD" - Rs 280 plan. My contact no. is 9401132781 and my VC no. is 01508670619. Please help in this regard urgently......................... Additionally it is also suggested to make the Dish TV plan ease of use, so as the customers of Dish TV can change their plans easily of their own without any harassment, sitting at their home without any time expensive contact with the CS for the betterment of the Dish TV continuation.

Awaiting for an urgent needful doing.
    Thanks.

jyotirammore Guest

Default DishTV

Our DishTV Bonus Point was 355 but we not recharge in time. So you cut connection. Why not use these bonus point.
    Pl start our connection. Otherwise we will go other TV.

ugrasen pattanaik Guest

Default plan chaging

After a long period of gap I have recharged Rs. 500 but I did not get one month full service coverage. After an initial inquiry with the shopkeeper (where I recharged), he asks me to change my plan contacting with the Dish TV customer service. I want to change my Dish TV Plan to "SUPER GOLD" - Rs 280 plan. My contact no. is 9178760835 and my VC no. is 01518908479

Awaiting for an urgent needful doing.
    Thanks.

Default Dish TV_CST

Dear Ugrasen Pattanaik,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@dishtv.in.

Online Team