Thread: Disappointing service by Flipkart

Nivedita P is offline Junior Member

Default Disappointing service by Flipkart

I want to tell everyone about the disappointing service of Flipkart.com. I ordered a mobile phone from Flipkart and paid them as Cash on delivery and it reached me withing 4 days. The problem started after using it for about 10 days, it used to get switched off on its own about 4-5 times a day even when it was fully charged. I called Flipkart and spoke to their customer care executive who told me that they'll arrange for the reverse pick up and can't replace the mobile as its an End of life mobile which means that the company has stopped manufacturing that particular model.
    I was quite surprised as to why Flipkart is advertising such models which are no longer manufactured. After 2 days, a guy came for the pick up but he had a print out of a book to be taken from me and not the mobile, this again surprised me so I didn't send my mobile with him. Now started my period of chasing Flipkart, I called them for about 2 weeks to arrange for the reverse pick up and then finally a guy came. After handing the mobile to him, again I had to wait for another week to get the updates, none of the executives could give me any information about the mobile having reached Flipkart office and the refund of money, they kept on saying that some one from higher authority will call me within 24 hrs but I think about a week has passed and yet no one called me to provide me any update.
    I never expected this quality of service from Flipkart and I am pretty disappointed with them, all I want is refund my money asap.

Default Don't buy from flipkart

I have ordered Ball head on 23rd May on Flipkart,Paid Rs. 6290. After several mail and call to customer care they shipped the item on
    30th May. Its took 6 days to reach Kolkata from Bengaluru on 5th of june. They promised I will received the item by 8th June. But they do not delivered by that day, After several customer care call they told me I will receive the item by 11th June, Again they not delivered the item, every time they are buying time and giving new story. The latest promise is that it will be delivered by 13th June. Let see... today is 12th June, the item shipped through filpkart self delivery.

Very careless attitude of FlipKart.

Default Flipkart is losing it!

To be fair, I used to love Flipkart service. Not anymore..

My order was not delivered in 2 weeks. When I wrote to customer service they promised to deliver in another 4 days.
    That did not happen. So I complained again and they have asked for another 4 days!! No reasons given.

Not sure if this is common now with Flipkart cos I read they are running out of cash for their operations.
    I am not ordering again with Flipkart unless I dont have a choice. These days there are just plenty of choices to shop online.

Very careless attitude of FlipKart.

Default unprofessional people

i m an ill fated customer looted by flipkart..i knw its harsh to hear but its even more harsher when u face it.i have ordered a Title : Sony Xperia Tipo( Sandisk 8GB memory card on 9th january..n it reached me on 11th..till then everything was so appealing. but i found that the set was not working properly so i demanded a replacement.again after many talks with the technical team they finally agreed to replace the item..but in replacement they given me a used old mobile, having lots of scratches and phn not working properly, again i complained and they listened.but thats the only thing they did..after talks with technical team they promised that they will refund the amount through neft and asked me my neft details which i gave .. but till now they havnt taken any action..reverse pick up is not done till now..daily after my e mails they promised me that a pick up agent will pick up the item but no one came to take it back..n instead of saying sorry they update it on tracking id as the door was closed so pick up was not done.. how unprofessional it is..when i order a cod order they come on my door just the next day to collect cash but when it comes to taking responsibility and helping customers, they dont show concern..due to their bad servicing, right now i m living without a cell phone..i wonder who would go back to them after facing such trauma

Default Complaint

We took one tablet on line it is broken now , but i m not getting a proper place to get it repaired what should i do i want to talk on ph any of ur customer care member
    my ph num. 9754154983

Default flipkart - money looting gang

i purchased zync tab through flipkart. they delivered the tab with in two day . after that i find my tab was used one and faulty one. so i requested for a return . more than five days i am waiting one is coming for pickup.so plan to move on to legal. Order ID: OD31025015529

Default buying some items

sir my mobile sent nagercoil office address please

shravya Guest

Default Customer Care Executives Being Rude (Order ID OD40423017315)

Order ID OD40423017315

I am writing this to inform you how frustrated with your customer support executive Shahada Khan.

I called the customer care to ask about the MOTO G I ordered on In-a-day-guarantee option. I called to ask that i had to receive the order by 24th april 2014 but i did not receive it.

But she happenend to argue with me and interupting me stating that Pin code is wrong when I told her I have been receiving products flipkart since many days on this address she is telling me that pin code might have changed.

I havent heard of pin code changing any where.Have you?

She started blamming me that it was my mistake. And when I asked her about the extra chrarge of Rs90 she told me she cant help and I have to pay it at any cost.

Instead of solving my problem she told me to cancel and again place order.

My question is why should I pay for service which I have not got it.

And please make sure that people are polite and they help us.

The same thing I spoke to the other person now he was really polite and accepted the mistake.

Please ensure that this does not happen as I am a regular customer to flipkart if this continues I am sure I will never shop with you all and also will ask people with me not to go with flipkart as they offer a very bad service.

Awaiting your valuable response

Aloysius Bensigar Guest

Default mobile

I had ordered for a mobile but after one week no information so kindly give me customers care no ...where is the office at nagercoil..
    so kindly help me as soon as possible ............................. ...................................... . . . . . . . . .. . . . .........

....

amit06258963 Guest

Default Endloop for pik up

ENDLESS LOOP FOR PICKUP
    I bought lava handset from flipkart.com on 5-05-14 and they gave me 30 days replacement guarantee and unfortunately on 03-06-14 it's touch pad was stopped working then immediately I file the complain on flipkart threw customer care for the same. they gave me assurity that your your phone will pik by you latest 06-06-14 but they are playing game with me daily I got the message that your product will pik up today before 7 p.m. from 05-06-14 to still and daily 5-6 times I call to customer care regarding same on flipkart.com and they only saying me that tomorrow your product will be pik up you(every day and every time) but still product is not pik by me. and also most of the customer care executives gave me wrong information regarding same.

Sir please it is humble request that take a strict action against flipkart and also it's logistic partner (Ekart).

Tracking ID - WSRR2457766389
    Replacement request order no. - OD40502038333

Please take strict action against all. my email id - st04503@gmail.com

Satya Prakash

krishnaroy@uiic.co.in Guest

Thumbs up Problem in newly purchased MOTOg Mobile

I am a regular customer of Flipkart,but sorry to say that this time By purchasing of MOTOg I am not satisfied. Frequently SIM got disable . I have made complaint for this but result ZERO. Please help me that how can I change this set of Mobile. Set detals is as follows:
    1)Model:AP3234AE7K8
    2)IMEI354994050116884
    3)MSN:0627xD5B3K
    L12695
    Kindly solve the problem
    K.K.Roy

krishnaroy@uiic.co.in Guest

Thumbs up Problem in newly purchased MOTOg Mobile

I want to tell about the disappointing service of Flipkart.com. I ordered a mobile phone MOTOg and paid them as Cash on delivery and it reached me withing 4 days. The problem started after using it for about 10 days, it used to get SIM Disable . I called Flipkart and spoke to their customer care executive who told me that they'll arrange for the reverse pick up and can't replace the mobile as its an End of life mobile which means that the company has stopped manufacturing that particular model.
    I never expected this quality of service from Flipkart and I am pretty disappointed with them, all I want is refund my money asap1)Model:AP3234AE7K8
    2)IMEI354994050116884
    3)MSN:0627xD5B3K
    L12695
    Kindly solve the problem
    K.K.Roy

Angry not satisfied with flipkart service

I want to tell about the disappointing service of Flipkart.com. I ordered a mobile phone Sony T2 Ultra on 07-August-2014 and paid them through credit card and amount has debited from my account but still now i have not received my phone yet, if i call to customer care that executives are not responding properly for queries. so i request you guess to resolve this issue. but flipkart service is not satisfied.

Lokesh Yadav.

Thumbs down Flipkart cheats

I ordered a headphone of skullcandy and received it in a damaged condition. The wire was broken and I complained 6-7 times. Claimiing that the issue will be resolved they still have not exchanged the product. Once in an email they wrote that they have rejected the complaint because i ordered the wrong product. They are inventing reasons on their behalf.
    Bad experience, strictly unrecommendable
    Money-making attitude, non-friendly to customers.

Default wrong commitment related

Dear team,@

I have booked moto g .mobile in our flip kart in booking date@7.09.2014@and you have commitment dilevery@13.09.2014.my@order booking registered mobile no .@09993264167. But i have no any recived my mobile than i have call in your customer support no.but we are not communicate properly and not resolved my problem.one executives think saying i have recived my order@13.09.2014@time 9.00 pm.so how can possible.@

So i request please check and provide my order immediately because i have committed another person.@

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @Thanks

Parag Shrivastava

Bhopal ( m.p )

Mobile. +@919993264167.@

1. Airtel customer service in pune is disappointing
    By Aranya in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:33 PM
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:36 AM
  3. Very disappointing Dell service (loss of around Rs. 75,000)
    By A4amitoj in forum Product And Services