Thread: Disappointing service by Flipkart

Nivedita P is offline Junior Member

Default Disappointing service by Flipkart

I want to tell everyone about the disappointing service of Flipkart.com. I ordered a mobile phone from Flipkart and paid them as Cash on delivery and it reached me withing 4 days. The problem started after using it for about 10 days, it used to get switched off on its own about 4-5 times a day even when it was fully charged. I called Flipkart and spoke to their customer care executive who told me that they'll arrange for the reverse pick up and can't replace the mobile as its an End of life mobile which means that the company has stopped manufacturing that particular model.
    I was quite surprised as to why Flipkart is advertising such models which are no longer manufactured. After 2 days, a guy came for the pick up but he had a print out of a book to be taken from me and not the mobile, this again surprised me so I didn't send my mobile with him. Now started my period of chasing Flipkart, I called them for about 2 weeks to arrange for the reverse pick up and then finally a guy came. After handing the mobile to him, again I had to wait for another week to get the updates, none of the executives could give me any information about the mobile having reached Flipkart office and the refund of money, they kept on saying that some one from higher authority will call me within 24 hrs but I think about a week has passed and yet no one called me to provide me any update.
    I never expected this quality of service from Flipkart and I am pretty disappointed with them, all I want is refund my money asap.

Default Don't buy from flipkart

I have ordered Ball head on 23rd May on Flipkart,Paid Rs. 6290. After several mail and call to customer care they shipped the item on
    30th May. Its took 6 days to reach Kolkata from Bengaluru on 5th of june. They promised I will received the item by 8th June. But they do not delivered by that day, After several customer care call they told me I will receive the item by 11th June, Again they not delivered the item, every time they are buying time and giving new story. The latest promise is that it will be delivered by 13th June. Let see... today is 12th June, the item shipped through filpkart self delivery.

Very careless attitude of FlipKart.

Default Flipkart is losing it!

To be fair, I used to love Flipkart service. Not anymore..

My order was not delivered in 2 weeks. When I wrote to customer service they promised to deliver in another 4 days.
    That did not happen. So I complained again and they have asked for another 4 days!! No reasons given.

Not sure if this is common now with Flipkart cos I read they are running out of cash for their operations.
    I am not ordering again with Flipkart unless I dont have a choice. These days there are just plenty of choices to shop online.

Very careless attitude of FlipKart.

Default unprofessional people

i m an ill fated customer looted by flipkart..i knw its harsh to hear but its even more harsher when u face it.i have ordered a Title : Sony Xperia Tipo( Sandisk 8GB memory card on 9th january..n it reached me on 11th..till then everything was so appealing. but i found that the set was not working properly so i demanded a replacement.again after many talks with the technical team they finally agreed to replace the item..but in replacement they given me a used old mobile, having lots of scratches and phn not working properly, again i complained and they listened.but thats the only thing they did..after talks with technical team they promised that they will refund the amount through neft and asked me my neft details which i gave .. but till now they havnt taken any action..reverse pick up is not done till now..daily after my e mails they promised me that a pick up agent will pick up the item but no one came to take it back..n instead of saying sorry they update it on tracking id as the door was closed so pick up was not done.. how unprofessional it is..when i order a cod order they come on my door just the next day to collect cash but when it comes to taking responsibility and helping customers, they dont show concern..due to their bad servicing, right now i m living without a cell phone..i wonder who would go back to them after facing such trauma

Default Complaint

We took one tablet on line it is broken now , but i m not getting a proper place to get it repaired what should i do i want to talk on ph any of ur customer care member
    my ph num. 9754154983

Default flipkart - money looting gang

i purchased zync tab through flipkart. they delivered the tab with in two day . after that i find my tab was used one and faulty one. so i requested for a return . more than five days i am waiting one is coming for pickup.so plan to move on to legal. Order ID: OD31025015529

Default buying some items

sir my mobile sent nagercoil office address please

1. Airtel customer service in pune is disappointing
    By Aranya in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:33 PM
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:36 AM
  3. Very disappointing Dell service (loss of around Rs. 75,000)
    By A4amitoj in forum Product And Services