Thread: Sun direct Complaints - Customer Service is Pathetic

Angry Sun direct Complaints - Customer Service is Pathetic

From 25th Oct 2010, when we switch on TV, the message from SUN DIRECT is
    " we have in new satellite, and contact the customer care for free service to get the the signals."

So that we given a call to customer care, and asked for service and they told us that they will send the representative soon. But no one has sent till now.

Then again we called them and registered a complaint.

Till now no response from their end and we fed up with the pathetic service from SUN DIRECT, even they do not know how to deal with the customer.

I warn whomever planning to take SUN DIRECT that you will regret later.

Prasad

Default Sundirect poor service

I am sun direct customer from last 1 year. I am facing problem of no clear vision. I registered compliant on 26.10.2010 till date no service technician come, several times I talk to customer care, no use, but till now there is no solution given by them. My neighbours are able to see clear channels. My customer id is 41155134707. Please resolve my tv asap to have long lasting relations, I am staying in vizag.

Cool Sun Direct- The worst DTH provider in India.

Starting Oct.Third week , I am seeing a message in my TV that "we are moved to new satalitte, contact customer care to get a technical support ". The we registered a complaint with the customer support. (Most of the time customer support person,s system is not working/Application is down/System is rebooting so need to disconnect and call again) on Oct 29th. They assured that a technical person will be sent to give service to my home with in 72Hrs. Till today (Nov. 9th)nobdy has turned to our house. I made an average of one call to their customer support daily but of no use. Always they tell that their system is down and we need to call after sometimes. Just wondering why they are looting the public money like this. I think we should take up this issue seriously in Bangalore atlest.

Angry No Response From SunDirect

From the past one month, when we switch on Tv, we see the message always
    "Contact the customer care". We given a call three times they are saying techinicians l come soon and recover the problem. But there is no response from SUN DIRECT SERVICE.

SUN DIRECT??????????????? Can u recover ?????

Angry Sun direct cheating customers

To all customers who are using SUN DIRECT or planning to buy it. DO NOT go for their service. IT IS WASTE OF MONEY. NO PROPER SERVICE. Inspite of regular complaints they never take up any action. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE SUN DIRECT.
    SUN DIRECT ARE CHEATING THEIR CUSTOMERS. WE ARE SUFFERING FROM IT

Default Sun Direct -- Pathetic customer service

From October end 2010 onwards, Sun Direct dish set up is not working. Day by day, channels are getting cut and there is a standard message on screen-- "we have moved to a new satellite system and our technician will come and re-adjust for getting the channels. This service is done free of cost". But the technician or SUN DIRECT personnel are not to be seen till date (i.e., 05.12.2010). The customer care personnel have a standard reply -- "The problem is being attended soon". How soon is a big question. Complaints have been registered with them many times and I got a complaint numbers for each occasion.

On enquiry at one of their dealer, it was informed that if we pay Rs. 300 to them, the technician will come and rectify the problem ! ! !. Sun Direct says that it is free and at the same time expect customers to shell out money for no fault of customers. I wonder what kind of arrangement is this. Whether Sun Direct will repay the amount for the last 2 months subscription or extend the validity of subscription after their rectification/ adjustments of errors, whatsoever it be ?????

I am in Cochin, Kerala and the smart card no. is 41032498747. The latest customer complaint (registered 10 days back) reference number provided by Sun Direct is 1-1229133030. I am wondering why I am asked to run from pillar to post for no fault of mine.

Is there any remedy ??

Srinivas VS Guest

Default Smart Card No : 41308949787 sundirect - not working since last 2 months

Hai

I have taken a New Sundirect Connection in June 2010, in Hyderabad
    Recently from second week of October day by day one chanall is being disconnected giving instructions to contact the customer care for realigning the dish. I have contacted the customer care nearly 50 times. But there is no response the person who is giving response is not able to give any reply when the same is being solved. Simply they say it will be solved within 48 hours. When is that 48 hours is going to come I think god knows

It seems they are under the impression that once the dish is purchased the person who had purchased is a bakara, that's all

Hence kindly let me know when the same can be solved
    SRINIVAS VS

Angry Sun direct Complaints - Customer Service is Pathetic

Sun direct says it 24 hours services and always busy just put the phone side that how their services, Owner of SUN Direct seeing and enjoying let loot money from customers and display message now move to direction free of costs when we went to distriubtor he says we will not do if you want move to airtel. Nodal office from Sund direct sleep and eat and go home nothing work for him

Default VERY BAD Servise from SUN DIRECT

Some people has to proceed legally against Very bad service from SUN DIRECT : its really upsetting one with SUN DIRECT.

For this I will narrate my bitter experience with you all.

1. As I bought Sundirect with the promise of basic plan of Rs. 75

with all Kannada package except Zee kannada and Kasturi kannada and few other channels like HBO, and other few English channels

But to surprise the break their promise and increased From Rs.110 but you know even recharging with Rs.110 but the channels were minimised witho out giving the earlier no. of channels.

2. they have toll free no. which the customer will hell with trying to reach them either for recharge or for any other services and to reach the customer care executive you will have to wait till mid night say 2.00 pm on wards to call and talk to them and during time like cricket and any other special for more than 10 days you wont get line at all - resulting in loosing viewing channels.

3. recently they have changed to other satellite where in they have promised to call and register with them to change the direction of the Dish. - with greatly you reach and place the complaint where in customer executive gave false promise that they will solve the issue with in 3 days but you know more than a month is over and inspire of 6 time with lots effort called and inquired but the customer executive gave such a negative response you will really upset. still they have not solved the problems.

4. I have sent email to their higher nodal officer with informing that of going for consumer court - but still they not responded and solved the issue.
    5. Finally to say that customer service is so worst you will not be happy towards their response.

I f you want to check this you take risk and feel it and you will come to know about it.

This was what i experienced with Sun-direct connection.

But to surprise

Default Sun direct worst customer care

I have sun direct connection from last two years on wards. From last two months there is no channels displaying in our t.v. I have complained so many times. But there is no response. I have called 23 times to customer care. They don't know how to deal with customers. And i also call to nodal officer , they are also giving same reply.

But till now there is no response.

I suggested all , don't buy sun direct, don't recommend sun direct.

Default Sun Direct - Pathetic Customer Care

Sundirect has moved to a new Satillite, I have called customer care 5 times and placed 5 requects in a span on 45 days for Dish realignment. But no one from SUN direct got back to me. I even sent emails to Nodal officer.

I am frustrated. Now I decided to take TATA SKY.

I can reqister complaint with Consumer Court, but it takes your time and energy. First they will ask you to send a registered post to the SUN Direct Nodal officer. I stay in Mumbai, going to post office in a big deal. Second, they want you wait for one week for the response and then followups. Instead, I have choosen to pay 900 and get Tata SKY and peace of mind.

I advice you all to think twice before taking SUN Direct Connection.

Default Dont Buy Sun Direct - Poor service - All Channels are blocked except sun tv

i had the problem for Last 3 months
    Dont Buy Sun Direct - Poor service - All Channels are blocked except sun tv
    From 25th Oct 2010, when we switch on TV, the message from SUN DIRECT is

Then again we called them and registered a complaint.

I warn whomever planning to take SUN DIRECT that you will regret later.

Prasad

Cool complaint

I would like to complaint about the sun direct that our channels are very weak. So please kindly respond us immediately to our home address. The position of the satellite has to be changed. So kindly attend to it without delay.

DR. M.R. Chandran,
    No.7, Avvayar st,
    Narimedu,
    Madurai-625002

p.chenchu reddy Guest

Default sun direct not giving response to the customer complaints

From Oct 2010, when we switch on TV, the message from SUN DIRECT is

my complaint no is 1-1081435713
    card no:41281033674 R

rekhasree@hotmail.com Guest

Default SUN DIRECT Service

From October onwards we were receiving from Sun Direct service that the frequency is getting changed and the dish needs to be configured accordingly.... That time onwards most of the channels we were not getting December 25th we have recharged with Rs.110 and found that we were not getting any channels from the Dish. After calling the Customer Care we found that after changing the dish only we will get the channels...

If this is known to the Agents at the Call Center why it was not informed to a customer so we wouldn't have recharged it. now it is nearly a month over and again we called the customer care the normal words from the agents sorry for the inconvenience...we are fed up in hearing the words also we found out that again we need to recharge for getting a service from Sun Direct. After paying 1 month subscription and we have not used the facility why we have been debited with out account and found from our account that only Rs.14 is available

Will we get a solution from the Sun Direct or we need to disconnect the service from Sun Direct....Pls reply

1. IFB Microwave - Pathetic customer service
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 12:48 AM
  4. Pathetic Customer Service
    By sreenathsasi in forum Television
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:48 AM
  5. Nokia's Pathetic Customer Service !!
    By lokesh in forum Mobile Handset