Thread: sundirect DTH connection smart card ID 41233688302

Default sundirect DTH connection smart card ID 41233688302

Fri, October 1, 2010 12:14:30 PMRe: smart card ID 41233688302
    From: sundaram desikachari <dsundaram3@yahoo.com> View Contact
    To: Nodalncr@sundirect.in

please let me know who and when will my grievance get addressed?

From: sundaram desikachari <dsundaram3@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Sat, September 25, 2010 8:40:12 AM
    Subject: Fw: smart card ID 41233688302

When do I expect a response please?
    D.sundaram.
    25.9.10

----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: sundaram desikachari <dsundaram3@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Tue, September 21, 2010 12:24:42 PM
    Subject: smart card ID 41233688302

We are unable to view Makkal T V and BBC world channels for the last 4 months.

Response from your call center is routine ie "we regret the inconvenience, problem with the satellite"etc.
    I had taken the connection mainly for these channels.
    Kindly let me have your comments to enable me take up appropriately.
    D.Sundaram.
    9899020240

imtiyaz_delhi is offline Junior Member

Post

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am user of Sundirect Delhi. I had purchased Sundirect connection With three month subscription of mega shine pack on 13.06.2010. from 17.07.2010 to till date we are not able to view many channels from till date due to some satelite problem with sun direct. they had told me all channels are free till the satelite problem is resolved and after that my validity will be extended. on 26.09.2010 they diconnected my connection and not extend my validity. when I asked to the customer care, they told me when you recharge your account they extend validity. I recharged my sun Tv account on 29.09.2010 with mega shine pack. but they are not extend my validity till date. from 30.09.2010 morning, I am not able to see any channel.
    after so many complaint on phone and mail they didn't answer and my problem was still nor resolved. even they didn'r replied on my mail.
    I had also attached trail mail.
    Kindly Suggest what can I do?
    BR//
    Imtiyazul Haque
    contact no. 9891496261

Iam user of sun direct in Delhi. I had called so many times to your customer care regarding realignment of my dish tv. They gave me a contact detail of ds traders (011-32638708)
    when i talk to that no. They said it will done on chargeable basis. You have already mentioned that it is free of cost. Kindly confirm that it is chargeable or free. If it is free then why they ask for charges.
    Kindly raise a complain against that dealer and also raise a complain against your customer care executive Mr nikhil who talking very rudely and not supportive (reference : conversion on 24.09.2010, 00.15).

Reply |Imtiyaz to nodalncr
    show details Sep 24 (8 days ago)

From: "Imtiyaz" <imtiyazul.haque@gmail.com>
    Date: Sep 24, 2010 12:48 AM
    To: <nodelncr@sundirect.in>

Reply |Imtiyaz to nodalncr
    show details Sep 27 (4 days ago)

I am not getting any reply from your side till date. My connection is disconnected yesterday from your side.

I had bought your connection on 13.06.2010 with three month subscription of Mega shine pack. After 15-20 days most of the channels are disconnected due to satellite problem at your end. It was not rectify till date. when I contacted customer care, they told me all channels are free till the services are updated and my validity will extended accordingly. it is also displayed on your info channel. If everything is clear then why my services are discontinued.
    Kindly Suggest me, should I go for Consumer Court or find some other Legal options.

Reply |Imtiyaz to nodalncr
    show details 4:29 PM (0 minutes ago)

Should any body replied on my mail. i am really diappear with sundirect. who is responsible for my problem? Earlier problem was still open and there is one more issue.
    I had recharged my account on 29.09.2010 with mega shine pack. from yestrday morning i was not able to see any channel. i immediate talk to the customer care and they give me a time frame of 24 hours. now its 30 houres over and my problem is not resolved.
    Kindly suggest me what shoul I do? should I go to the consumer forum or some higher authority from your company.

Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM
    Subject: Fwd: Complain against your customer care executive and your distributor
    To: nodalncr@sundirect.in

imtiyaz_delhi is offline Junior Member

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I had also attached trail mail.
    Kindly Suggest what can I do?
    BR//
    Imtiyazul Haque

Reply |Imtiyaz to nodalncr
    show details Sep 24 (8 days ago)

From: "Imtiyaz" <imtiyazul.haque@gmail.com>
    Date: Sep 24, 2010 12:48 AM
    To: <nodelncr@sundirect.in>

Reply |Imtiyaz to nodalncr
    show details Sep 27 (4 days ago)

Reply |Imtiyaz to nodalncr
    show details 4:29 PM (0 minutes ago)

Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM
    To: nodalncr@sundirect.in

kapil1419 is offline Junior Member

From kapil (9888128666):

I have been a owner of SUN Direct DTH from last 2 years. From the very begining I have been facing after sales services issue with SUN DTH. Recently the channels went off the air in july'10 and the channels did not come on repeated calls to the customer care number(011 39407575) Every time I called to tell them that the channels in my basic pack are not coming. Channels like Bindaas, NDTV, and MTV were not coming althought I took 12 + 1 subscription in Jan'10 after paying them for 13 months. I called the customer care people on 03-07-2010, 09-09-10 and again on 21-10-10 to tell them tham that my basic channels are not coming. They told me that they will send the technician to relocate the disk as the satelite deirections have changed. And they will not charge for the channels were not aired as the channles will be provided for free.
    Till date I have not received call or visit from any dealer or technician to look into my problem. After taking commitment from me for 13 months they are not bothered to give me after sales services. Whenever I called them they asked me to wait and delaer will. Its been 2 months that I am not able to see the channels for which I have paid these people in advance.

My complaint number and dates are as follwos:
    Complaint no.: Not available, dated 03-07-2010
    Near Gillco Valley,
    Near Dushera Ground
    Kharar - 140301
    Contact number: 9888128666
    Pls look into this on priority.
    Kapil Aggarwal

shahmir Guest

Default pls read this

their r religious channel like angel tv, god, for christins, hindus, etc.... but no islamic channel for muslims

so pls telecast FREE islamic channel PEACE TV .....AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Reach: Asia, Middle East , Australia and Africa

1. RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE Prepaid Connection
    By Shyam Sunder Gupta in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:08 PM
  2. Deducted my balance reliance gsm(smart) connection.
    By rahulaminsarkar in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 12:15 PM
  3. Smart card no 200652387186
    By dinesh bansal in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:29 PM