Thread: Dishtv customer care

Naveen Gupta Guest

Default Dishtv customer care

Name:  Dishtv.jpg
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding reversal of TOPPER TV.

We would like to inform you that as per Dishtv, there is a separate link on
    the site to pay for TOPPER TV. So this should be considered as a request
    from your end only. That's why no reversal is possible.

About the request of Deactivation of TOPPER TV, it has been done as per your
    request made on 13th October, 2008. Now if you want to activate the same we
    will reactivate the service, but the reversal is not possible.

Thanks & Regards:-

Subrato Dass

Escalation Desk

Dear Customer Manager,

After my complaint to your Dish TV Customer Care today, regarding the

renewal date of my current VC # 01500640225, I received a call from Mr.

Subrato, from Escalation team, and according to him the amount of Rs.1010/-

(Cancellation of Topper TV package) will not be adjusted against my monthly

subscription of Maxi Pack as was communicated and confirmed by your

colleague in the below email dated October 13, 2008.

In my email below I have very clearly mentioned in point # 1, regarding the

termination of Topper Package and adjustment of the amount paid towards

topper package towards my monthly subscription.

"1. By mistake we have paid Rs.1,010/- on 8th Oct 08 against Topper Package,

you are requested to deactivate the same and adjust the amount towards my

subscription against primary account only (VC # 01500640225) and upgrade the

package from Maxi to Maxi-Plus. MAKE SURE NO AMOUNT SHOULD BE ADJUSTED

AGAINST MY CHILD ACCOUNT AND THAT SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME AS MAXI PACK ONLY."

You can not reveret your words and stop the transmission abruptly, if you do

so, will lead to legal action. I am marking this email to consumer court

(admin@consumercourt.in) so that they be in the loop of all our

communications, to be used in future.

Yours truly,

From: "CustomerCare" <customercare@dishtv.in

To: <naveenmona@hotmail.com

Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 12:15 PM

Subject: Deactivation of Topper Package and activation of C

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding deactivation of Topper TV

package of VC 01500640225.

We would like to convey that as per your request we have terminated Topper

TV package w.e.f. 13/10/2008.

We would also request you to revert for further assistance.

It has always been our endeavour to enhance your television viewing

experience and reassuring you of our commitment towards best services.

Nageshwar Prasad

Customer service

Dish TV

"The future of T.V. entertainment"

Customer Care Numbers: 0120-4443474 or 60013474(along with 3 digit STD code)

& 6001347(along with 4 digit STD code) [Accessible from all

landlines except MTNL/BSNL lines] or our Toll number 1860 180 3474 (only

through BSNL landline telephone).

Fax Number : 0120-2511181, 0120-2517437

SMS : DISHTV space CQ space < Type Your Query

and send it to 57575

Website : .dishtv.in

We are pleased to inform you that we have added a new feature 'My Account'

page in Dish TV menu. This will give you details on the status of your last

payment made and your next renewal date. To access 'My Account', go to Menu,

scroll down to my Dish TV space and view your current account status.

Dear Magesh,

With reference to our telephonic discussion with you against VC #

01500640225. Please do the following:

1. By mistake we have paid Rs.1,010/- on 8th Oct 08 against Topper Package,

you are requested to deactivate the same and adjust the amount towards my

subscription against primary account only (VC # 01500640225) and upgrade the

package from Maxi to Maxi-Plus. MAKE SURE NO AMOUNT SHOULD BE ADJUSTED

AGAINST MY CHILD ACCOUNT AND THAT SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME AS MAXI PACK ONLY.

2. CNN-IBN channels OFF-AIR since yesterday, you are requested to activate

the add on package only on the Primary Account VC # 01500640225.

Note: I DO NOT WANT TO ACTIVATE CNN-IBN Package on my child account ref VC #

3. If and when Colors Channel becomes paid, I want to be intimated via SMS

or email, I do not want the channel to be off-air without my information.

4. I have moved from Lucknow, UP to Patna, Bihar and would like to have E-TV

& Sahara Samay Bihar/Jharkhand Channels, please give necessary information

on how to migrate from UP to Bihar, so that Bihar centric channels will be

on-air.

Hope my message is CLEAR ENOUGH and you will do the needful and intimate me

with return email or on my cell # 09919003202.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Best,

Naveen Gupta

Primary VC # 01500640225

Child VC # 01504974341

Address: C-2, Jay Residency, Kavi Raman Path, Boring Road, Patna - 800 001.

Bihar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dishtv customer care-dishtv.jpg

Maaulik Guest

Default Package subscribed but still account is deactive

Respected Sir?Madam

I am an active customer of dishTV my VC NO is 01505514046. Yesterday on 28th July 2009, I have renew my account by subscribing one of there package and paid full amount to it. But still they have not activated my account. Even my account statement show that they have received full amount. I am trying to contact there customer care from last 24 hours but neither they are responding to my call nor they are responding to my Email. I have also placed complaint on there official website, but still they have not replied me.
    Please do the needful

My VC No is 01505514046,
    My Cell No is 9998218483
    My Email Id is Maaulik@yahoo.co.in

Yours Sincerly

H G Patel

Question Miguiding

dish tv VC NO.- 01506047397.I HAVE PURCHASE ON 14-04-2009 WITH 3 MONTH FREE OFFER BUT DEALER HAVE RS 700 RECHARGE CUPON SO VALIDITY EXTEND 10 DAYS.THAT MEANS I GOT 100 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION. BUT NOW ON 22-07-09 THIS OFFER CLOSE IN MY DTH. SOI HAVE RECHARGE DISH TV WITH 140 RUPEES(SILVER PACK+COLOURFULL) BUT COMPANY HAS DETECTED 40RUPEES IN MY ACCOUNT AS DOWNGRADED PACKAGE .IWOULD SAY THAT THIS IS COMPANY FAULT BECAUSE (1)THEY NOT TELL BE BEFORE WHEN I PURCHAGE.(2)THEY HAVE NOT SHOWN IN PAPER(PUMPLET, BILL ETC).(3)THE ABOVE SUBSCRIPTION WAS AGAINST OFFER.SO KINDLY FAVOUR ME

shivdutt.sonu is offline Junior Member

Default Dish tv misguiding

After buying dish TV the service experience became horrible.I haven't seen
    > any product or service in my lifetime yet who can score lower than Dish TV
    > in customer satisfaction. The service center guys and the customer care is
    > pathetic with literally no cooperation. They think that they are doing
    > charity on us by providing service. "Dam.. we pay"
    > By mistake I paid for 6 months and yes after that .. I am suffering hell.
    > The settop box stopped working
    > after I complained then I was asked to wait for 48 hr's .. Nothing happened
    > I complained again and again I
    > was asked to wait for another 48 hours..
    > Other thing is the executives who visits oh ho.. they are the PRESIDENT of
    > USA.. they are very clear that they cant come before 10 in morning. So if
    > you are a office worker you take leave to fix your TV error. I don't know
    > how Tata Sky guys can give a visit at 7:30 y neighbor got his connection at
    > 7:30 morning. Why the hell DISH TV "EXECUTIVES" cant manage that.
    > Previously also I complained many other times because of signal issue. I
    > was asked to do boot up.
    > Your services SUCKS. I want to get out of this and move to any other DTH
    > service desperately. Though my 1800 is blocked. I strongly feel that I
    > should switch over.
    > On the other hand I would like to congratulate you guys to successfully
    > "cheating" customer. As I have already paid there is no way I can get money
    > and I am blocked with your jerk service. Excellent. Please keep doing this.
    > I just pray to god that someday someone will do a Public petition.
    > CV Number is: 01504347301

> Without any Regards

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Have you made any written with the Dish TV Co., so far. Regarding your complaint you just have to send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. to get any solution on Company level. But if you do not get the solution from the Co. then you can file a case in consumer forum against the Co.

A.R. Enterprises Guest

Default al carte pack on 015 0614 8729

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ramesh kumar goyal am a regular customer of ur com dishtv.

I was a platinum pack customer .But after my subscription expired I want to start as
    gold pack one,so I called ur toll free no. 1860 180 3474 on which I was told the per
    month ckarges of Rs. 210 i.e. 2520/ on 28/07/2009 ant he also confirmed me I will be
    subscribed to gold pack automatically.So as a layman I recharged my account throgh
    credit card on ur IVRS by amount of Rs. 2550/= Then I again called the customer
    care to confirm my gold pack subscription.The executive told me that I was in
    platinum pack only.He guided me to go on website if ur company and to pay 100/=Rs.
    and select gold pack category there.Again I did the sme.That guy didnot infomed me
    that by downgrading the package I will not be entitled to recharge free offer.And
    that is my problem.When I made a payment of 100/=on ur site ant selected gold pack I
    was subscribed to gold pack But I lost the recharge free value worth of Rs. 2550/=

So why I will do myself's monitory loss and hiw I will know the conditions of the
    company untill and unless told.So pls look into the matter and give me recharge free
    value worth of Rs. 2550/=

Else I will have no option left to go to the conuner redressal forum.

Ramesh Goel

A.R. Enterprises

9891926100

perminder Guest

Default please active my account

Respected Sir?Madam

I am an active customer of dishTV my VC NO is 01505534531. three four days earlier, I have renew my account by subscribing one of silver pack. But still they have not activated my account.
    Please do the needful

My VC No is 01505534531,
    My Cell No is 09992365232
    My Email Id is perminder_yadav@rediffmail.com

Yours Sincerly

Perminder Singh

Visveswaran Guest

Default Improper Billing and fradulant by Dish TV

I have paid for my first renewal of my account on 27th of June (2 days before) expiration of the initial subscription.
    And I was told that If I pay 200 Rs then either sport or kids program is free but I have been charged for the same (kids channel which I have opted for) and the account has been changed from Freedom Plus to Silver south before the original subscription period is over (on 27th June). Also I was told that the renewal of subscription is valid for 54 days eventually which should be valid till 22nd of August. But I was receiving messages in my mobile stating that 20th of August is the last day. In which case I have renewed the subscription on 21st of August (Yesterday) and I have got a message stating that the account is valid till 15th of September which is wrong it should be valid till 20th of September.

I spoke to Dish TV customer care and was assured a call back. I got a call back and the line was very bad that the agent had to call me 3 times but was arguing that the 2nd renewal period expiration was on 18th and hence I have been charged 20 Rs as Grace charge and the call got disconnected and he hasnt called back since then. When I asked what is grace period he is said its for 2 days.

Also When I was recharging my account online through my credit card I saw that there was an outstanding of RS 3 and odd. When I have paid entire amout how come there was an outstanding from side.

Second when I was intimated via SMS and the online status was showing the expiry date is 20th why am i charged RS.20 as grace charges.

The billing which is posted in the internet itself is clear that the account is being migrated form original plan to the changed plan even before the lapsation of the original plan and there is lots of confussion in the billing. If there will be any action taken against thsi I can give the bill copy which I have extracted from my account.

Post Please Add My Mobile No. for SMS

Sir I m a user of silver pack. I m getting many problem in my account. I installation DishTv on 9/08/2009 but package started on 19/08/2009. Atpresent My account balance and validity also showing 0000. My mobile no. 9867670533 is Robbery in train. So, I request to please add mobile no. 9699027837. I m not getting any information in SMS. So, I getting so many Problem.

My VC No. 01508027567..

Please Help me...

Kishor Nahak

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

Sin_amar is offline Member
    Aug 2009

My VC No. 01508027567..

Please Help me...

Kishor Nahak
    I will Give You the email id of Dishtv Customer Care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in

Default non installation

Dear Sir / Mam

i have purchsed the dish tv before 3 days but still it has not installed bcs u r instalation peoples have not came yet.

May i drag u r attenation & request u to do as soon as possible

Ganesh

I am not a dish TV customer, but daily I am get N no. of SMS. Kindly delete my Mobile no. 9818673028 from your promotional / customer SMS list.
    I will be highly obilized.
    - A K NIGAM

Sin_amar is offline Member
    Aug 2009

I will be highly obilized.
    - A K NIGAM
    I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint Along with your contact details.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in

1. Dishtv customer care
    By Jayaram JIKIS in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 10-20-2014, 12:27 PM
  2. Dishtv custmer care
    By NEERAJ BHANDARI in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:41 PM