Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sun Direct DTH

Default Sun direct not working

My self lipu from Orissa. My Set up box no is- 41208632673. I have complained the customer care since last 2 months. They said our mechanis will go to your house they adjust the antenna. But till now no one goes to my house. Any time i call the customer care they said the same answer.

jijogayathry is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Card No.4130 9362 667. Even after so many complaints technician not turning up for retuning. After paying 6 months adv. the service I get is really poor. The only positive point about sun DTH customer care is they are very consistent and give the same reply !!!!! that techie will turn up at ur home within 48 hrs. They made me to call different numbers (24749966/ 39407575) and a mobile number (9884649966 -which u never get through) but end result remains same. God only knows when they will come for retuning..

MANI@@@@AN

Default Sun DTH complaint

It was resolved by Eshawar a technician <a nice responcible person i ever seen ur services>...
    But from that day to this week, no three days we are having without CALLS/complaints...
    SO much disturbance of signal coming since Last week, at last CRC error ER 1 came.
    Eshawr came to us, looked into issue and he declared that Kit<set up box> is dead and down/
    It should be either replace or serviced according to him.

I called CC supports, they are not responding well. At last, they given distrubutor number.. Balkam pet branch 9290124595, But it is not connecting. I even went to their personally but it was closed.

Please do need ful to replace it <as i have 1 garanty which is not yet completed>

Or
    Please hand over me remaining Balance i..e 6 month remaing amound from 1 year renewal.
    I dont want to continue my account with this kind service.

Thanks in Advance...
    Req#682886916
    complaint: 683936089

sukumaran menon Guest

Unhappy Re-alignment with satelite

I am customer from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - Smart Card No 4115-4493-278R since 2009. Now I am unable to get the DTH Service as it has to be re-aligned to the new satelite, as communicated to the DTH Message on TV. I made many repeated requests over telephone as well as on internet. For eg. SR# 1-852583799 dated 28/10/10. Though I am assured of sending an engineer for the past two months, nobody has attended to my call.
    Sukumaran R Menon
    503-Tulip, Kesar Garden, Sector-20,Kharghar, Navi Mumbai Pin 410210
    Cell +919820769009
    suku_menon@yahoo.com

Default complaint about change direction

sir , i am living in vandalur near tambaram.
    my dish direction till does not change , i told so many time to customer care but they don't take any action .
    In sun direct this problem does not clear so many people. This problem is same as my uncle but no body does not solve this problem. The customer service is very bad , i complaint two times but till no action. Please solve my problem.

complaint number :1-985743348

Default bad sevice from sun direct

I am an existing customer of sun direct from kottayam kerala, but from last 2 months i can use full TV channels due to your satellite change . from last week onwards i miss all the channels, and i contact your service persons and customer care number more than 15 times on these last 2 months, but they are responded very badly if they attend the call, else they will not attend the call when i call the service persons ,when i contact distributors they told me that they will send the peoples to do the upgredation, but till now i can't see any service persons from your side,i am sorry to inform you that the sun direct services are too bad comparing to other dth providers like big TV ,airtel etc,if you are unable to do the correct services,then get the money back to me, and i am very unsatisfied with your services .i think you will do the necessary actions.

have a nice day

Harshakathi Guest

Default Telugu Regional Pack is not activiated.

Hi Sir,

I have recently got the SUN DTH Connection in the name of Sahithi Katti.

Smart Card no :41331366314

Complaint : Dealer and customer care play a hide and seek game. Both say to contact each other. I have registered for Telugu regional pack. But its not activated. They say there is no signal. I have called many times to dealer and customer care but no response and no action. They cannot cancel the connection now.

It been very painful that we need to contact many times just to understand that they can do nothing. I feel cheated. Please help !!

Post Sundirect cheating customers

I have a Sundirect connection with smart cared no. 41279399749 Telugu package from last one year.
    I am not getting most of the channels in from last one month, so i have called to the call center and raised a complaint with Sundirect customer care on 24th October 2010, they have taken a complaint (compliant number: 1921320222) but later there is no responce. So i tried to call multiple times as well i tried to reach Karnataka Nodal officer through his mail Id which is mentioned in Sundirect website. But there is no responce from Nodal officer also. Please see the mail which i sent to Sundirect nodal officer :
    ------------------
    From: yadla raghavareddy <y_raghava@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Reg My complaint with sundirect call center
    To: nodalkar@sundirect.in
    Cc: raghava.ry@gmail.com
    Date: Wednesday, 10 November, 2010, 3:23 PM

My sundirect Smart card number : 41279399749

I have taken the Sundirect Telugu package, from few weeks I am not getting all the channels which are part of this package ( MAA Tv, TV9, Etv and few other channels are not coming). I have raised an compliant with sundirect call center for same problem but till now there is no response form your end.
    My compliant number: 1921320222

Since there is no response from the sundirect call center, i am redirecting/escalating this problem to you, so can you take required steps to resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

If i wont get any response then i will assume you (sundirect) intentionally ignoring this complaint and trying to cheat me by charging full amount and providing the channels, Then i might go to the Consumer court with my complaint and with this mail.

I hope you understand the importance of this and respond me immidiatly.

Raghava
    ----------------------------------------------------

I have called to the Sundirect call center atleast 10 times, and everytime they will within a day they will resolve the problem and later they will not try to resolve the problem.
    Eventhough they are not broadcasting the packaged channels, they are charging(deducting from my account) the money to broadcast these channels. I feel its really worst service from and they are cheating me by not responding to my complaint. I really want to take some action on this company and they should be punished for the cheating and poor service.
    Please let me know the what are ways to take action on them.

My mail id: y_raghava@yahoo.com
    My contact no: 9740333433

Raghava

Unhappy Sundirect satellite Realignment

I got a sundirect connect with smart card number 41329937118(Panduranga Nagar, Motinagar,Hyderabad). For the last 2 to 3 months most of the channels are not working due to satellite realignment problems. Its being complained to customer care and to some other numbers mentioned in TV channels and got few complaint numbers ( 859774676, 892691535, hy3039818/11, hy219-29/11). As of today no proper response from Sundirect and the monthly charges is being cut from my balance... we used to call regularly to CC and used to get the same response as the technician will be sent in a day or 2, got fed up too much.. I seen that a customer of Sun Direct has complained in Deccan Chronicle news paper and it is being resolved in the very next day

It seems that Sun direct is making the customers fool.... and trying to eat away the money without providing the service... I request you to kindly look into the matter or resolve the same

Email Id : sunilozhakal@hotmail.com
    Contact No: 09705336719

Saikrishna_vsp Guest

Default Solution for Sundirect problems and dish realignment.

I met with very nice technician to repair sundirect issues and dish realignment in hyderabad. please call this number if you have any issues.... 98858-30759

sweetsmilez is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Default Complaint against Sundirect Providers

We are using Sundirect DTH since a year. It's taken on my mother's name 'N.Padmavathi'. It was not a very good option but still managed for this long.
    Few channels stopping showing up in Oct 2010 but din't know what was the problem & in November one by one all the channels got disconnected and there's a message appearing that the satellite has been shifted & their technicians would be coming to change the frequency. I have registered a complaint on 11th Nov 2010 & since then I've been calling them every now n then. Including today's call for help we have called them up 15 times. Every time we call them they take the details, address & phone number & say that their technician will be soon there to help us solving the problem. Tired & sick of giving them the details each time & hearing the same response each time...
    The complaint number given to us on 11th Nov was "1077582767".
    On 11th Nov 3 telugu channels were disconnected & now not even a single telugu channel is coming.
    The service is very very poor.

What is it that we can do now???
    2 months of rental has gone waste... I want compensation to that also.
    Please do the needful against the Sundirect!

Thanking You,

N.U.Sandhya

Suni Guest

Default Smart card no. 41314209150 - no response from sun direct

SMART CARD NO. 41314209150,
    ACTION NOT TAKEN FOR FOLLOWING COMPLAINT NOS SINCE NOVEMBER
    843159807, 185676714, 1937252898, 110075932695, 9972587323, 11336779840, 11336779831, 1789238549, 1413294711, 1421736706.I am an existing Sun Direct DTH holder & have been facing severe problems since October. I have given numerous complaints regarding realignment since most of the channels were not available to me. From 21st of DECEMBER ONWARDS THERE IS NO CHANNEL. PLEASE NOTE FEW COMPLAINT NOS. FOR WHICH NO ACTION TAKEN SO FAR. SUN DIRECT REALLY HAS BEEN VERY FAR FROM PROFESSIONALISM. I REGRET FOR CHOOSING SUNDIRECT.

Angry Sun direct network is the worst service provider

THIS IS Mr.RAJAN FROM BANGALORE,I GOT A SUNDIRECT DTH SERVICE INSTALLED (SMART CARD No :41136177627 R)A YEAR AGO OUT OF GREAT DIFFICULTY.LATER,I WAS NOT GETTING THE SIGNALS PROPERLY, I HAD TO CALL UP SUN DIRECT CUST. CARE (CC) ATLEST 15 TIMES TO GET IT RECTIFIED 45 DAYS AFTER THE PROBLEM STARTED.NOW,IAM NOT RECEIVING ANY SIGNALS (NO CHANNELS) SINCE THE STARTING OF THIS MONTH.THIS IS CAUSING LOT OF MENTAL AGONY SINCE I HAVE CALLED THE CC ATLEAST 7 TIMES AND GOING THROUGH THE PROBLEM ALL OVER AGAIN,THOSE PEOPLE ARE LEAST BOTHERED TO ATTEND THE PROBLEM.EVERY TIME CALLUP THE CC ITS THE SAME STORY ALL OVER AGAIN SAYING THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE FIXED WITHIN 24 HOURS.I GOT THE COMPLAINT ID AND GAVE SEVERAL CALLS TO THE DISTRIBUTOR TO FIND THEM NOT RESPONDING TO THE PROBLEM.PLEASE ADVICE

REGARDS,

RAJAN

Default worst customer service from Sun Direct - False committment for earning money

I am Raji Oommen - Residing in Thane City , Maharashtra State, having SUN Direct Smart Card NO.41142648280.

For last 4 months ( exactly from Aug 2010) i was contacting the customer care centre of SUN Direct ( PH 022-39407575) for problems in channels. They were contenously assuring me that it is a problem of Dish re-alignment and our technician will visit my home with in 3 days of time. Now almost 4 months over and no one attended the issue.
    The last compliant No registered with them is SUN 188573.
    Each time before re newing the subscription i requested them to correct the system frist but they were telling me that first you re- charge then only our technicians can check the system.

For last 4 months i have been paying the subscription as a charity to SUN Direct management.

Now a days their customer service telephone number also not working.

They displayed a nodal officer contact number in their site ( Mr. Navin 42109797). But as on date no one come up in the said line.

Now i frustrated. I don't know from where i got my complaint get solved. All the doors of SUN Direct is now closed.
    They interested in making money and giving service to their customers.

RAJI OOMMEN

Default regarding sundirect bad attitude and negligible service

Sun direct is the one of the worst service providers of the DTH services. kindly take severe action against the sun direct and Even every customer care executive are cheating us. more over there toll free number is waste and there response in complaining them. they are not registering any complaints. So, you mave take severe action against them

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. sun direct services
    By jagdishbhatt in forum Other Services
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 09:20 AM
  2. Advertisement by SUN DIRECT
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 03:06 PM
  3. sun Direct DTH
    By Jothi kumar in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 10:16 PM