Thread: Airtel is a big cheat in indian market

Angry Airtel is a big cheat in indian market

Hi this is Taran registered Airtel ID 3000225944. When i purchased new HD STB as an addon I was told that you will get 17 HD channels including start cricket HD and ESPN HD. But when the installation guy came and installed the new connection both the channels were not running. On asking he told that whenever there would be live match it would be automatically on from backend. But since last 1 week both the channels are showing that you are not subscribed to channels. When I called the customer care they told me that you have to pay extra Rs. 50 per moth to watch these channels. This was first wrong commitment. I just got fedup and told them to disconnect my both connections. Then after an hour I got call from backend as retention call. They told me that we will provide you both the channels as free of cost for next 3 months. I aggreed, but what the hell on next day only I received a message of Rs. 50 deduction(My ballance was low that is why I got to know if my balance was sufficient then i would never get to know airtel's cheating). Then I again called customer care regarding the same. Now they told you had to pay extra for those channels. This was their second wrong commitments.

Previously airtel was known for commitments that they never commit wrong. But I think they are not been able to cop up with competion in market. I will definetly file a case against Airtel Digital TV in Consumer Court. Companies like airtel are always cheating inocent Indians. I had again requested for the disconnection. So people who atre reading this post I request please dont opt for airtel they will always cheat you. Govt of India started DTH in India as consumer has to pay only for what they watch. But the companies like airtel starts a free channel of their own wish and then stops a channel for 2 to 3 months and after askes for money for the same channels.

In the last I can say that AIRTEL IS A BIG CHEAT IN INDIAN MARKET.

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Namaste Taran,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 17 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Namaste Taran,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 17 May 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd