Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Complaint against Tata Sky Dth Service

jiteshshetty2@gmail.com Guest

Default bullshit services from tata sky

I recharged the amount of 250 as the services was deactivated.services are still not activated after around 48 hrs.what typ of shitty service from a company like tata sky.when i called the customer support team they cant even speak properly.after being on long hold for 20 mints call got disconnected.even no one called.calling charges was round about 25rs.wat a bullshit services.never join tata sky.pathetic service.

Jitesh shetty.
    Subs Id:1090013838
    Cont no:9773497770

Angry WORST TATA SKY Service . Never go for Tata Sky.

Hi there,
    I am the current Tata Sky Subscriber with ID 1078435953,Shivaji Nagar Pune, as I mentioned in my previous complaint : My set-top box restart randomly.I am facing this problem since last 5 months.Tata Sky technicians visit every time,do some trial and error , charged me , but the problem didn't resolve.
    They cheated me with the following charges:
    1)First service = 170.00 (Said signal gain is poor , I modified it , But DIDN't solve the issue)
    2)Change my Original Set-top Box = 350.00 (Said set-top box is the problem , But DIDN't solve the issue)
    3)Another Visit = 170.00 (Said software up gradation is the issue ,But DIDN't solve the issue)
    4)Change the card of New Set-top Box = 300.00 (Said card change will solve the problem,But DIDN't solve the issue)
    5)Irregular service since last 5 months (365*5) = 1825.00 (Could not watch a single episode of any program without interruption)
    6)Customer care Calling charges = 200.00
    TOTAL = 3015.00 (Unlimited suffering )
    I want to end up with their service but before that I want to get my money back. What is the next step to raise the complaint at consumer forum.Please guide me.
    My mail ID is pwd.coep@gmail.com.

reach2akshat is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Facing problem in tata sky connection id no- 1079059745

I AKSHAT GUPTA WITH MULTIPLE SUBSCRIBER id's one of which is 1079059745 and registered mobile no 9999880015. I had complaining to tata SKY from last 3-4 days. But my complaint gets on hold and then it gets cancelled without any service provider call. Again and again I am complaining I get new work order reference number but no action is taken. But continuously the last three days I m getting calls from tata SKY asking that is the connection working fine, did I get any call from the nearby service provider. My answer is no and then they tell that they will send someone but again there is no response. Some strict action is required to be taken as this is causing inconvenience and damages for the required time as the CONNECTIONS are not working but I have paid in full for all my CONNECTIONS.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY