Thread: Complaint against dish tv

tejpal1967 Guest

Default Complaint against dish tv

I have booked a dish tv connection through Web Music, R.K. Puram, New Delhi on 04/11/2012 and paid Rs. 1490/- cash. The dealer assured me that the connection will be installed at my residence by 2000 hrs on the same day. But till date the connection not installed. When I have contacted the dealer, he informed that the connection will be installed in 2 or 3 days. It seems that Dist TV has authorized incapacitate person as his dealer. Dish TV is also seems not active in providing fast, smooth and fair service to his customers like me.

pramsing7s is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2012

Angry online payment made but no installation.

On 3/11/12, I have booked 1 dishtv connection online and got the confirmation mail also.. But still the connection is not installed. From M/S HI COOL REFRIGERATION (ISP) ,phone 9873608709 said that we found here that you have given Chennai address. The thing is that i have booked it from the dishtv site on which they asked for " Tick if gift" then i have ticked it and given my Chennai address. But there also I have clearly mentioned my Delhi address for installation. Please do the needful urgently. It's already too late.

I have recorded conservations between me and customer care in which it clearly makes me a fool every time. and i have e-mails also which they have sent me after the online booking and complaint.

Below text i have received as confirmation mail.

You can contact me at this email or on +919891979713(Urmila Singh) or on +919940684537(Pramod Singh).

Date:-Nov 3 2012 10:37PM
    Dear urmila singh ,
    Congratulations on choosing dishtv, India’s No. 1 DTH service provider. We welcome you to our family.
    We wish to inform you that we had received the online payment of Rs.990 for1 nos. dishtv new connections.

We will deliver the product within 24 hour at the following address:

Delivery Add:
    RZF-756/24B, STREET NO.1, RAJ NAGAR-2 PALAM COLONY RZF-756/24B, STREET NO.1, RAJ NAGAR-2 PALAM COLONY ,NEW DELHI

Your token number is 175799 Please save this unique token No:175799 for future reference regarding this transaction.
    Your installation will be carried out by M/S HI COOL REFRIGERATION (ISP) ,phone 9873608709
    In case of any query or any information please feel free to call our 24x7 customer care service number 1860-180-3474 (Customer care No.)

Dishtv India Limited

Red face Dish tv not installed

i had booked my dish tv on 02.11.2012 but till date no response from there, so what can i do. Pls tel?

rknirala Guest

Default DTH service provider dishtv is very bad sevices provider

Dear sir/madam

I(Ravi kant nirala) have made a order dish Tv through online . dishtv.in . on 3rd November 2012. It has installed at my home on 8/11/2012. My Viewing Card(VC) no is 01517857207.

I have called your customer care center approximate 30 times and they have not solved my issues till date. I have spend lot of time and money for his services . All customer care executive make a always new excuses all time but problem has not solved till date.

Please tell me what i will do to resolve this issues.

My order Details is below:

Date:-Nov 3 2012 10:44AM

Dear Ravi kant nirala ,

We will deliver the product within 24 hour at the following address:

Delivery Add:
    5/9 KG-880, KISHAN GARGH VASANT KUNJ 5/9 KG-880, KISHAN GARGH VASANT KUNJ ,NEW DELHI

Your token number is 173279 Please save this unique token No:173279 for future reference regarding this transaction.
    Your installation will be carried out by M/S MASROOR SERVICES (SF) ,phone 8130133131

Dishtv India Limited

Angry Complaint against Dish Tv and Its dealer

I booked 4 connections for Dish TV i.e. 1 parent connection and 3 child connections on 30th October 2012. The dealer (BALAJI SANCHAR GROUP) called me and asked me to pay the money and I paid Rs 4260/- as discussed with the dealer. He promised that all the connections would be installed on 31st October 2012. I again called the dealer and asked him to cancel 1 child connection to which he readily agreed and told me that my money of 1 connection would be refunded within 2-3 days due to excess of workload. Despite calling the dealer again and again for installation of connection, there was a delay. Finally, the connections got installed on 02nd November 2012.

On 8th November 2012, one of the child connections stopped working and the status was ‘VC DEACTIVATED’. I called the customer care and he told me that my connection would be started within 24 hours. The complaint no. is 103903048 and VC no. 01517779940. I reported the same problem to the dealer as well as the person who installed my connections. Despite of calling customer care again and again for resolution of my problem, they made me fake promises that my problem would be solved within 24 hours. So finally I decided to get my connections removed and called customer care on 11th November 2012 to refund back my connection amount plus installation charges i.e. Rs 4260 +1150. I also emailed my problem at dishtv@customercare.in.

Till today, i.e. 17th November 2012 neither my amount has been refunded nor the connection has been activated. Moreover the customer care told me that all of my connections are individual whereas I demanded multiconnection.

The promise of solving my problem within 24 hours has been breached regularly and now it has been nearly 10 days i.e. 240 hours since my connection has remained deactivated. My amount for one connection deposited with the dealer has also not been returned so far. This thing is really frustrating me and the company and dealer are kind of mentally torturing and harassing me. Despite of emailing and calling them again and again there is solution.

Please Sir I want you to help me as the company is really very pathetic in its services. The dealer has not returned my connection amount se far despite of calling him many times. I want you to take strict action against the company and the dealer as due to their negligence in performing their own duties; I am suffering from mental torture and harassment. I want my whole amount to be refunded back. Thanking you in anticipation of a positive response.

Ritesh Dua
    Contact no - 9910206369
    Email - ritesh_2125@rediffmail.com
    VC No. - 01517779940
    Complaint No. – 103903048
    Reason – Pathetic Services and committing fraud on customer

Default pathtic service and unnecessary charges levid and no resoltion of complaints

i am a dish tv customer since june 2010 and they just not listning the complaints and whnever there is issue with their netword they want me to pay their technical problem"s money > i really dont understand why the hell then engineers are there of dish tv if they cant pay them salary .

Vijay Ambhore Guest

Cool Non credit of online payment make to dishtv India

R/Sir,

I recharged my father in laws dish tv connection online through net banking on 05-04-2013,but payment till now not credit on that connection(i e up to 10-04-2013)for Rs.250/-I have spoken with customer care and also sent mail to dish tv with my bank statement but there is no any response.What should I do now?I am very helpless.

Vijay Ambhore

Deepak Grover Guest

Default Complaint gainst Dish TV Network

I am Deepak Grover, we had purchased 3 Dis TV Connections as parent and child connectons. Where in one was taken as parent and other two were taken as child for our Delhi House in Oct 2012. Now in April 13 we shifted to Gurgaon and asked Dish TV to shift our two child connections to Gurgaon by keeping parent connection in Delhi. They suggested me that two child connections cant be shifted, so i would have to get them converted into main connections and the deinstallation and reinstallation may take place and this will attarct a charge of Rs. 100 for conversion and Rs for 350 for deinstallation and reinstallation for each connection. I agreed for this arrangement and asked for raising cases and customer care did that.

Above mentioned cases were raised on 19th April 13 and then i got call from one of local partner of Dish TV telling me that he will do deinstallation and that will charge me Rs 220 and resinstallation will be done by another partner in Gurgaon and that will charge me Rs 260. So total charge would be Rs 480, where as customer care rep told me Rs 350. top of this gap, dealer also told that he will deinstall the equipment and keep there only, its me who will have to carry those equipments from Delhi to Gurgaion house to get those reinstalled. This was again a huge gap.

Now top of all, i have been contacting at Dish TV customer care to take this fwd, but i came to know with my surprise that all cases raised on 19th have been closed without my knowledge and consent.

No body at Dish TV is bothered about the customer, as they are getting regular business. I am strugelling big time with them for past one week time but not getting any response what so ever, i feel badly difgusted and humiliated with the kind of behaviour these guys follow.

May i request concern authorities to look into this matter and help me sorting this matter.

Rgds
    Deepak Grover
    987 109 4170

Angry poor service comlaints

mere dwara dish tv conection 6 april 2013 ko purchese kiya gaya jise 10.4.2013 ko installed kiya tech. ne rs.100/- liye 2 din k bad problem aane per set top box repair k liye le gye 4 din k bad vapas lakar lagaya rs.100/- liye 8.6.2013 ko prablam hone per comp. ki 10.6. ko night 8 ko tech. aaye anteena ki position chenge karna hoga kaha 200/- charge hoga next dey aane ko kaha nahi aye call karne per next dey 12.6 ko aaye bina informetion k mai gher per nahi tha itna paresan hone per mere dwara custmer care per 57575 sms 12.6 ko 9;46 call me massege kiya reply nahi aya fir call me massege 13.6 ko 7:58 per kiya reply nahi aya phir 13.6 ko 9:10 per sms karne per cont. hua unke dwara kaha apko rs. 200/- dene honge . yadi recharge ke alva itna money extra dena hoga us per bhi apko month me 20 days service milegi to dish tv hum kyo le .pramod vijaywar mo.09407250464 vc no.01518302767 forest colony sarni betul m.p. email pramodvijaywar@gmail.com . date 13.6.2013 time 7:00pm

1. Complaint against DISH TV
    By pratik.p1987 in forum Other Electronics Products
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 08:51 PM
  2. Complaint on DISH TV
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 07:21 PM
  3. Complaint Against Dish TV & Dish TV Dealer
    By dasha in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:29 AM