Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we need to return Airtel DTH Set top box & remote back to Airtel if not in use

Unhappy Do we need to return Airtel DTH Set top box

I am getting inappropriate calls from Airtel to return Airtel DTH Set top box & remote as the same was not in use from last 4-5 months, is that the procedure followed by Airtel..
    I was thinking that once you have purchased the Airtel DTH you can keep it forever & can activate / deactivate any time. These types of call's are quit disturbing.

My DTH AC No. is : 3010387072

Partha Mallick

Default Getting threatening calls from Airtel DTH after CPE recovery.

I'm Rakesh Parihar ex- customer of Airtel Digital Tv. My id was 3005763035.
    I disconnect my connection due to bad services given by airtel.
    After disconnection, i was getting 5-10 inappropriate calls daily for CPE recovery.
    Their executives talks in very rude way. Then i submit my Setup box on 17-05-2013 to one of their executive named Pramod.
    He gave me receiving and told that from now i'll not get any calls from airtel.
    But I'm getting calls till date.
    Now I'm fed up off their calls. They always threatening me of giving legal notice for CPE recovery which I've already submitted.
    I also complaint it to their seniors but they didn't took any actions against them and calls are on till date.
    These are the few nos. from which i got call- 7488547011; 9650013424; 7277070779; 9818002961; 7781014491; 7488547011 and many more which i don't remember.
    I also get computerized voice calls for recharging my Airtel dth.
    Yesterday I complained to Mr. Pankaj on no.- 9939015429 (got from airtel digital cpe recover query) He also told me that i'll not get any calls from airtel But nothing changed.
    Now this is my last warning to airtel DTH that if this problem will not stop, then I've to take some legal action against You.

Rakesh Parihar

Namaste Ms. Mallick,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 May 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Sehrawat,

Namaste Ms. Ray,

Namaste Ms. Mallick,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 May 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mr. Sehrawat,

Namaste Ms. Ray,

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

Default Is it a rule to return Airtel Set top box & remote back to Airtel if not in use

Hello, I was a subscriber of Airtel DTH at our residence. But since last few months, decided not to continue with it. However, have been getting repeated phone call to returns the set top box, remote, etc.

As far I know, it was bought from the company and in no ways am I required to give it back to the company if I dont want to use it further. But continuous phone call and threatning that company representative would visit my house and take back the equipment is very disturbing. The way they talk is also disgraceful,

Considering the telecom industry's behavior this is not a big surprise, but I am really willing to know the rule.

Is it a rule to return Airtel Set top box & remote back to Airtel if not in use?

Namaste,

Sub: Is it a rule to return Airtel Set top box

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 May 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste Mr. Shaikh,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 18 May 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat

Namaste,

Sub: Is it a rule to return Airtel Set top box

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Saurav Ahlawat

Default Threatening Calls from Airtel

I have also started getting threatening calls from Airtel to return my Set top box otherwise they will send legal notice. This is very disturbing. I live in a rented flat and my current flat does not allow me to put dish antenna on the terrace. Thus I am not able to use the Airtel connection for temporary duration. I was planning to connect my Airtel connection as soon as I move to different location but before that I have started receiving these disturbing calls.

I am amazed by the language used by Airtel Representatives. Just because I have not used the service for some time, they are literally threatening me by taking legal notice on me. This is absolutely unprofessional and shady practice by Airtel. I had paid full price for the purchase of the Set Top Box and thus I don't understand the reason for such a language.

My Airtel Customer ID is 3009741940. I had paid for full year but was not able to use the service even for 1 month due to shifting. I am very saddened by the fact that such a big company would resort to such a practice.

Namaste (3009741940),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 14 June 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

Angry Follow up to Post #58 "Threatening Calls from Airtel"

I received follow up from Airtel today. I was hopeful that they will try to resolve my issue. But the same happened, they threatened again with the legal actions. Instead of trying to understand my problem, they just told that i need to return the box. The person told me that the Upfront fees which I paid (Approximately Rs. 2800, maybe more) was just connection fees and not the Box purchase. This is a very shady practice, because non-HD box price was atleast Rs. 1000 less although both have same connection requirements.

I am fed up with Airtel and have decided never to use any of its service. Will be discontinuing my Airtel broadband internet connection as well. Guys, if you are reading this feedback while still making decision of whether or not to purchase Airtel DTH, i would strictly advice you to stay away from Airtel. Go for Tata Sky, I have found their service way better than Airtel.

Airtel Customer ID: 3009741940