Thread: Disgustted after sales servce - Airtel Digitel TV

kbmalhotra is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Disgustted after sales servce - Airtel Digitel TV

It is very must disgustting that Due to my bad luck that recently I have bought Airtel digital TV connection. I am hardly able to view my tV most of the time I DO NOT get the conectivity and most of the time their is message on the TV Secreen that POOR OR BAD SIGNAL DUE TO BAD WHETHER OF LOOS CONNECTION OR SET TOP BOX ERROR. IT is hight that inspite of repeated complaints with the local service dealer or at their toll free NUMBER THE COMPLAIN IT NOT ATTENDED IMMEDIATELY. MY last complaint no. 1084838 dated 20/09/09 is pending with them for more than 24 hours. It means that I have been deprived of my right to avail the services of Airtel digital TV for which I have paid for the said period. Why the Company should not companssiate me for the loss I have suffered on account of their part.

K B Malhotra

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.

Angry Backend System Failure

Dear,

I am sorry to write but really it frastating to me. I have continously followup with your customer care since 8 Aug-09 but till date my problem is still as it is. Every body wants to listen my story and said your complaint has lodged and it will short out with in 24 hours.

My problem is re-installation. I have purchased your service at kanpur and i have transffered to bareilly in August-09. i have lodged complaint for deinstall from Kanpur & reinstall at Bareilly. Your Service engineer has re installed but till date i have not add up my any new package. I have missed out Championship Cricket due to all this. From 8-Aug-09 to till date continously followup with your team. Some one says you have not recharged, some says your set-top box is closed at the time of reinsatlled. So many thing communicated from your side but complaint has not solved.

Today i have again followup with your customer care Mr. Ankur Said your complaint will be resolved by tomorrow by 10 am. I am waiting till tomorrow otherwise i am going to lodge complaint in Consumer fourm.

Ravindra Agnihotri
    Hindustan times
    Bareilly

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

cnmundhe is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Airtel is the biggest cheater company in India.

Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Mohsin Khan
    Airtel Customer Service Team

Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Mohsin Khan
    Airtel Customer Service Team

SSG2959 Guest

Default fed up with airtel digitel TV

I am very sorry to write that the company I admired most has been giving me some serious anger recently. Everytime I switch on I tells card not inserted or wrongly inserted . Again the main power cord is also giving problems.

Dear Customer (SSG2959 )

This is to inform you that your concern listed 20 Jan. 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Dear Customer (SSG2959 )

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

1. Airtel Digitel Tv
    By Ashish Sharma. in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:02 AM