Thread: ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care

because I have got message that not enough balance then I went to an ATM
    branch for getting my balance enquiry but I have got a slip saying " You
    have withdrawn 3000 rupees". I never withdrawn any money I never get a
    single rupee from ATM.

That day itself I have registered a complaint with customer care officer.
    They ensure me that money will revert back to my account within 15 days , my
    complaint number was #71075105.

After that I am getting bill with interest now it's approximately 8600
    rupees,

I already asked customer care officer for checking that days ATM CAMERA
    FOOTAGE whether I got the money or not.

Then never checked anything and said "YOUR DISPUTE IS IN FAVOR OF BANK and
    YOU SHOULD PAY THE MONEY".

Now my name is in CIBIL and I am not getting any loan from any bank. Now I
    forced to settle this issue by paying 3800.

What will I do in this situation? How to complaint? Who will help me? How
    to remove my name fro CIBIL.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Kindly provide us few more details, required to understand your complaint, better. When you have forwarded your complaint to RBI? Have you got any response from the RBI in this concern? Revert back soon with the required information.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgy George View Post

because I have got message that not enough balance then I went to an ATM
    branch for getting my balance enquiry but I have got a slip saying " You
    have withdrawn 3000 rupees". I never withdrawn any money I never get a
    single rupee from ATM.

That day itself I have registered a complaint with customer care officer.
    They ensure me that money will revert back to my account within 15 days , my
    complaint number was #71075105.

After that I am getting bill with interest now it's approximately 8600
    rupees,

I already asked customer care officer for checking that days ATM CAMERA
    FOOTAGE whether I got the money or not.

Then never checked anything and said "YOUR DISPUTE IS IN FAVOR OF BANK and
    YOU SHOULD PAY THE MONEY".

Now my name is in CIBIL and I am not getting any loan from any bank. Now I
    forced to settle this issue by paying 3800.

What will I do in this situation? How to complaint? Who will help me? How
    to remove my name fro CIBIL.
    Dear Georgy,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We will contact you and work to address your issue.

Default icici CREDIT CARD

Hi, I have a credit card bill topay and I need to validate the transactions...I am trying your customer care number for bangalore and choose credit card options - give my credit card number, it keeps saying invalid number and disconnects the call.

I chose another option (Lost card) and that person could not help.

May be the credit card sdtatement is going to my old address.

I need to talk to ICICI customer cAre immdly as there is huge outstanding amount due to pay

Pls help

Rgds

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Guest,

To sort out such kinds of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. Keep a copy of that letter with you so that if the Bank fails to give you any solution, you can forward your complaint to the Banking Ombudsman.

Sep 2009

I chose another option (Lost card) and that person could not help.

May be the credit card sdtatement is going to my old address.

Pls help

Rgds

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and credit card number at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

tayal_c@yahoo.com Guest

Default 'ICICICARE=033-327-727' Credit card payment problem

Please help me,
    My Icici credit card no is 4009.I paid all purchase bill on time but Icici lombard included
    a policy in my credit card. I infromed by Email & discussed with Icici Customer care many time that I donot want this policy please dont pay any amount for this policy but they did not take any action regarding this complaint, he always replied me that we are looking this metter.
    Now they are showing due bal. Rs. 14421/-
    One day I received a call from Icici Bank he told me that if you paid Rs. 700/- than we
    shall finalize this case. after some day I received second call from Icici legal Deptt.
    Gurgaon he was threating me that if you paid Rs 2400/- than we shall finalize this case
    otherwise Asper instructions of RBI & FINANCE MINISTRY, we shall take your house
    hold goods in our custody OR punished by Bouncer.
    This is only Black Mailing
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am member of middle class family. I cannot pay this amount, I agreed this is
    my mistake that I deal with ICICI , I shall never deal with ICICI in future.
    So you are requested that please slove this metter and relieve me.

Quote Originally Posted by tayal_c@yahoo.com View Post
    Please help me,
    Now they are showing due bal. Rs. 14421/-
    hold goods in our custody OR punished by Bouncer.
    This is only Black Mailing
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am member of middle class family. I cannot pay this amount, I agreed this is
    my mistake that I deal with ICICI , I shall never deal with ICICI in future.
    So you are requested that please slove this metter and relieve me.
    Dear Tayal,

sridhar is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default ICICI Bank Credit card

Dear All,
    I am an ICICI credit card member and using for the past 6 years without single default.
    IN Aug 2009 , when i was at abroad and when seeing the credit card e statment i cam eto know about 42000 INR purchase debit which was not used by me and immediately sent the complaint and reced SR number .
    two days after temporary credit was given to my card and after one week one letter received that they take 45 days to complete investigation.
    after 35 days I saw the e statment says debit permanent fraud Rs 42000/- and email reced saying the case was in bank favor and I should pay all money. I sent reply refusing their allegation and NO info recd on payment of about investigation report.
    what should I do now ? pls. help.

Thx,
    Sridhar

Default Icici Bank credit Card

Quote Originally Posted by ICICI Bank Care View Post
    Dear Georgy,

ICICI Customer Service Team.
    Nice Post And Well Icici bank is Too Good on credit cards.

Quote Originally Posted by sridhar View Post
    Dear All,
    what should I do now ? pls. help.

Thx,
    Sridhar
    Dear Sridhar,

Default incorrect bill of ICICI Bank credit card

i, Lt Col rameshwar gupta am holding an ICICI Bank Credit Card with No 4477462234326005. i had deposited a cheque of Rs 2679.50, cheque No 010961 dated 27 Aug 2009 at ICICI Bank sadar Bazar, Agra.however, in your statement it is shown as cash payment thereby forceing an extra charge of Rs 110.00 without any fault of mine.

when i went to deposit my next payment of Rs 1495.00, i was told to deposit the amount with out the extra charges, as it would be refunded later by Ms Kavita Gupta of sanjay place Br, Agra.

When i got my next statement i was shocked to see that i had to pay interest charges summing up to Rs 317.81.

i kindly request you to reverse the Extra charges as there is no fault at my end. may i request you to kindly intimate the same to me on my mobile No 9720162167 or mail me at ngrgh@yahoo.in

Default need n.o.c. of credit card in icici 447746800194

Date: 10.11.09need n.o.c. of credit card in icici 447746800194

The Concerned Officer

Sub: declaration of credit card in icici 447746800194

This is to be certified that in 2004 we were facilated with a credit card no. 447746800194 from icici bank. It was closed ( Due to misused by some one ) in February.04.

The account was fully closed by making all payment In aug. month 04 . as per all discussions with icici branch officer. an application was also submitted for fully close the account on 07/09/04. Yet the account was closed but the bills from the branch, we received upto 7-8 months due to the communication problem ( between billing dept. & the related dept.).
    When we contacted to the related dept. in Mumbai .They told all time zthat ( Account is nil, It will take some days to clear the record from billing dept.)

All this matter can be confirmed from the main branch ICICI, Mumbai.

now when we needed a car loan, then it came to know that an amount of rs 25419/- is written off in our credit card account ( search report) . our bank denies to sanction loan due to this written off amount. the bank your declaration of amount.

your nagpur branch suggested us to contact you. you are requested to give urgently the details of the amount. the balance was 0.42 paise credit in statement july 21, 2004.

we are suffering a lot due to the system. now please give urgent n.o.c. with ful details.because it will be issue in all loan cases in future too.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

Padam J. Bansal
    email : pbansal_nagpur@yahoo.com
    Flat No. 203,
    Swami Narayan Apt.,
    255, East Wardhman Nagar.
    Nagpur-8
    Ph 9823366920,2769719.

Sep 2009

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issues at the earliest.

a b sahasrabudhe Guest

Default adding premium of insurance policy without my concent

i am surprised that your co has added premium of icici lombart gen ins co without my concent ,in last month i have paid credit card bill with this ins amount ,i request you to recredit the amount in this month also you have added ins bill,pl recredit the amount,my credit card no is 4477470203529004

1. HDFC Bank credit card customer care