Thread: Complaint against ICICI bank customer care executives

Default Complaint against ICICI bank customer care executives

I am Milli Sinha, I am an ICICI credit card holder. This is to report that I am
    receiving calls from the local DSA ICICI call center in New Delhi where my number
    has been distributed and the bank's irresponsible customer care executives are
    calling me everyday since two weeks trying to convert my payment to emi. I have
    clearly said a No to this, but to no avail. The calls start at 8:30 AM in the
    morning and go on till evening. You can trace all calls made to my number given
    This is being continuously done to both my mobile number and landline number. The
    customer care executives are extremely rude, not willing to listen to the customer.
    They keep on reading a pre-written script not giving opportunity to the customer to
    speak. The calls are being made from the following numbers:

911130512400, 911130514000, 911130514120, 911130512360, 4150, 2430, 4060, 4220,
    2360, 2460, 4250, 3430, 4000.

Looking at the numbers you can make an idea about the numbers of calls I have
    recieved. I have been complaining to the executives, everytime they say sorry never
    to call up again, but within half an hour of the call being disconnected another
    executive calls up.

Today 13 July, 2009, the calls have started at 9:51 AM in the morning. Till now I
    have received 6 calls again for the same thing. All calls are being made in
    intervals of half an hour. I believe itís the customerís decision whether he/she
    wants to accept any offer or not. No bank has the right to force anyone to take
    anything. I want you to look into the matter at the earliest as I am being harrased
    by the bank.

Default not geting ATM card & check book

Sir;
    I have applied for a new account in the ICICI Bank ,Perinthalmanna branch,Kerala on the 3rd May, submitting a cheque of IndusIndu Bank which have been cleared on the May 19.
    But so far I have not received the the cheque book and the ATM Card inspite of my many anqueries and compliants.I strongly suspect that
    a conspiracy and misappropriation of fund occured
    Please help me;
    Syamkumar
    Chemmala Quarters
    Karathur
    Tirur

Default Write to us at nodalofficer@icicibank.com

Dear Ms. Milli Sinha,

Kindly write to us at nodalofficer@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ĎCustomer Service Ė Credit Cardí. Request you to provide the relevant details of your card, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed

clearly said a No to this, but to no avail. The calls start at 8:30 AM in the
    morning and go on till evening. You can trace all calls made to my number given
    speak. The calls are being made from the following numbers:

911130512400, 911130514000, 911130514120, 911130512360, 4150, 2430, 4060, 4220,
    2360, 2460, 4250, 3430, 4000.

Looking at the numbers you can make an idea about the numbers of calls I have

have received 6 calls again for the same thing. All calls are being made in
    wants to accept any offer or not. No bank has the right to force anyone to take
    by the bank.

pats_nair@yahoo.com Guest

Default Harrasment.

I am Pradeep Nair. This is to report that I am receiving calls from the local ICICI call center in Mumbai where my number has been distributed and the bank's irresponsible customer care executives are calling me everyday since three weeks trying to contact some Mr. Sajansahu . I have clearly said this is not Mr. Sahus number and kindly rectify your records . The calls start at 7.00 AM in the morning and go on till 10.00 am . You can trace all calls made to my number given below and see the details. The calls seem to be made through automated calling and some times ICICI Bank also give miss calls. After three bells the ring goes off. This is being continuously done to my landline number. The
    The calls are being made from the following numbers:

2240425700 , 2267660300.

Looking at the numbers you can make an idea about the number of calls I have
    executive calls up.

Today 18 September, 2009, the calls have started at 7.00 AM in the morning. Till now I
    have received 8 calls again for the same numbers. All calls are being made in
    intervals of half an hour. I want you to look into the matter at the earliest as I am being harrased by the bank.

Pradeep G Nair
    +91 9819063803

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Nair,

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division. The bank's Head Office address is:

Chairman & Managing Director, ICICI Bank

have received 8 calls again for the same numbers. All calls are being made in

Pradeep G Nair
    +91 9819063803
    Dear Mr. Nair,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Default Levying excess amount, sending collection agents to home and harrasing

I purchased merchandise worth Rs.95800 in the month of October 2008 using ICICI bank credit card. I didn't receved any statement from bank for the same. I thought that my purchses would amount to around Rs.94500 and paid Rs.95000. Every month I used to pay 10days before due date. Same way that month also inspite of due date being 30th Nov I paid the amount (Rs.95000) on 21st Nov. After expiry of due date I received marketing call from credit card department and then i requested them to send me statement. Then they sent me statement on 10th December. In the next months statement I have been charged interest of Rs.3600 for not paying Rs.800. That too because of non receipt of statement.

Then I called up and explained the regarding the same but they never tried to reverse the interest. After that I had to go to bangalore on official tour for 3 months and couldn't contact anybody regarding this.

Again on 31st April 2009 I received a letter from banker stating that "If I am not going to pay credit card dues within 7days from the date of receipt of that letter my savings account would be leined for this payment". On 5th May 2009 I made a deposit of Rs.24000 for my personal loans EMI to savings bank account. But banker has deducted that amount for credit card and I was made defaulter for personal loan EMI also. Apart from that bank has sent collection agents to my home and threatened my family members. Even after me paying my personal loan EMI also they came regarding that to my home. Then I called concerned manager and informed about the incident. He was simply saying that they might not aware of payment.
    I paid Rs.1500 more than my credit card amount that I have bought while paying personal loan amount. But now they are saying that I still need to pay Rs.6500 for credit card and harassing me over phone for the payment of Rs.6500.
    More over my name has been updated in CIBIL and when I applied for credit card of Kotak, they've rejected my application because of this.
    I urge you to consider this case and do me justice.

Vinayak Ankalgi Guest

Default Can't apply for new ICICI credit card nor renew existing one

This is Vinayak Ankalgi. I was using ICICI credit card since last 4 yrs.however I lost my card last week to which I calledup customer care to block the card and reissue me a new one for the same. They asked me for verification of address to which I gave them my (home address)billing address on which I am receiving bills from last 3 yrs. However there was another temp address which belong to my old office in my contact information. They told me that the new card can be only delivered if my address are confirmed and verified by them. I told them the billing address is the correct address and they can send me the card on the same. Further I had to give them a new request to delete my old office address and replace with my home address(billing address).

They told me it will take atleast 15 days for verification of the new address. I just dont understand why they want to verify an address(home address/billing address) that they have been sending bills on for last 3 yrs. So to cutshort I asked them, To issue me fresh card as a new account holder to which they told me that ICICI is not processing any more Fresh/New Credit Cards.

Furhter a executive came to my house for the verification. I dont know what knowledge he they had about me. The person told my parents that I have applied for two-wheeler loan for which he came for verification. As I was in my office at that time, my father called me up for the same. I dnt know how to solve this out. Is there any fault in the system or the system itslef is incapable of handling such activities.
    Vinayak Ankalgi

Pune

Contact Details
    vinayakankalgi@yahoo.com

Sep 2009

I urge you to consider this case and do me justice.

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your credit card number and contact details at care@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Unhappy fake commitments

I am Tofike Ahmad i am suffering from ICICI bank and bankers since last one year.
    I had a current account on my name Tofike Ahmad with current account No.033005002774 with the Anand Vihar branch and I was fully satisfied with the services.
    One Day two executive SANTOSH MISHRA and RAJAN Mobile No.9990322239 from preet Vihar branch of delhi came to my shop Kartikey Medicos for current account, I told them that i am availing your services but looking for a swap machine.

Then they offered me that they will give me following services.
    1. A zero balance account and asked for 10000/-
    2. They will close my old account No.033005002774 and will transfer the balance into new one.
    3. Will provide me a swap machine within 15 days
    4. As the offer was beneficial I accepted and paid them 10000/- for new account through cheque and also paid a sum of 11000/-for swap machine and other formalities.
    I received a new account No.033705014425.5
    6. After that they stopped communicating with me. Lastly I start visiting that branch and visited several times but that was of no use bankers keep on telling that we let you know ASPS.
    . 7. After taking all amount they keep on changing there commitments
    8. That you have to maintain 10000/- instead of Zero balance account, that time I was option less and accepted to maintain the account..
    9. They also refused to transfer my money from old to new one, any how I withdrawal 95000/- but no action was taken by bank Now they keep on sanding unknown charges every month
    10. Swap machine for which I have paid 11000/- to that person named SANTOSH
    MISHRA and RAJAN Mobile No.9990322239 from Preet Vihar branch of Delhi.
    11. My Shop and I both are suffering without swap machine.
    12. They cheated me by 11000/- still no information of swap machine.
    You tell me that if shop keepers keep on visiting branch how does they run there
    Business?

Waiting for your prompt reply.
    Tofike Ahmed
    9810319797 (Delhi)
    Plot No.1/7,Flat No.203
    first floor , Vaishali Appt.
    Rajindar Nagar (U.P)

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Sep 2009

Then they offered me that they will give me following services.
    1. A zero balance account and asked for 10000/-
    3. Will provide me a swap machine within 15 days
    I received a new account No.033705014425.5
    . 7. After taking all amount they keep on changing there commitments
    10. Swap machine for which I have paid 11000/- to that person named SANTOSH
    MISHRA and RAJAN Mobile No.9990322239 from Preet Vihar branch of Delhi.
    11. My Shop and I both are suffering without swap machine.
    12. They cheated me by 11000/- still no information of swap machine.
    Business?

Waiting for your prompt reply.
    Tofike Ahmed
    9810319797 (Delhi)
    Plot No.1/7,Flat No.203
    first floor , Vaishali Appt.
    Rajindar Nagar (U.P)
    Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Prashanth Kumar PS Guest

Angry AXIS Bank - Incorrect EMI Charged

I have an Auto Loan (AU0090100019155) running through AXIS Bank, despite of maintaining the balance more than EMI amount throughout the month, they have not presented the ECS in time and they have debited with an excess amount the following month.

I have received a response from them after complaining as excess amount charged will be reverted back to my SB account, but no action taken. Moreover there is no proper response from the Customer care executives as well they are so irresponsible towards the customer pain.

Default incorrect bill of ICICI credit card

i, Lt Col rameshwar gupta am holding an ICICI Bank Credit Card with No 4477462234326005. i had deposited a cheque of Rs 2679.50, cheque No 010961 dated 27 Aug 2009 at ICICI Bank sadar Bazar, Agra.however, in your statement it is shown as cash payment thereby forceing an extra charge of Rs 110.00 without any fault of mine.

when i went to deposit my next payment of Rs 1495.00, i was told to deposit the amount with out the extra charges, as it would be refunded later by Ms Kavita Gupta of sanjay place Br, Agra.

When i got my next statement i was shocked to see that i had to pay interest charges summing up to Rs 317.81.

i kindly request you to reverse the Extra charges as there is no fault at my end. may i request you to kindly intimate the same to me on my mobile No 9720162167 or mail me at ngrgh@yahoo.in

Default ICICI Bank Harrasment

Hello
    I am an ICICI Bank Credit card user no-5176533732736001.I had an outstanding on my card of Rs30000.I called up ICICI Bank customer care to ask exactly what would be the total amount that i need to pay & I was told that I would need to Rs30323.I made the complte payment on 28/10/09.Now I am reciving the statement for 19/Nov/09 asking me to pay Rs 1121 outstanding amount.I called up customer care & was told that I was given the wrong imformation by the agent & now I would need to pay the amount.I was very upset & asked to speak to manager who did not give me any solution for the fault from their end but instead repeated the same thing.He said that its banks mistake that I was not given the write imformation but still I would need to pay the amount even though I cleared the whole oustanding.At the end when the manager was not able to rpove his point he just disconnected the call.I called again I met a very Unprofessional lady named pratima who would not listen to yur problem & refused to escalate the call to manager.When I had been adament in speaking to manager the call was trasfered to very very Unprofessional manager named Parag who was not at all listning to your problem just kept arguing & again the same problem when I asked him to give me resolution as its not my fault he just disconnected the call on me .Its shows how unprofessional people are in customer care hwo dont know the meaning of care.
    My problem is very simple I called up in Oct-09 to knwo the total outstanding that i need to pay on my credit card.i was given an amout that i need to pay ie Rs-Rs30323.I made the payment on 28/10/09.Now I am reciving an statement on 20/11/09 for the total outstanding amount of Rs-1121 to be paid.This is what I am disbuting when I have already paid the total amount that also I confermed by calling ICICI Bank customer care.I need help to solve this problem as this would be happening to 1000 of customers like me.
    Preejith.Padmakshan