Thread: HDFC Credit Card: Promise for Zero annual changes was not kept

jatin.sanghani is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Thumbs down HDFC Credit Card: Promise for Zero annual changes was not kept

I had applied for HDFC Credit Card 3 months back and I was told that there are Zero annual charges and no processing fess and free for Lifetime. I mentioned the same on the form that I filled and I have the true copy of the form of with me. Also all true copy of my documents that I submitted to the bank, I had mentioned that process the Credit Card only if Zero processing and No annual charges for Lifetime. Then I received my Credit card after 2 months and when I called Call Center to confirm if I have any annual charges they told that I have some Rs. 300 charges to be paid annually. This is not acceptable.

Please advice what should I do as I have true copy of the form that I had submitted and also I had mentioned on all the documents that I had submitted: "Issue Credit Card only in case of Zero annual charges and zero processing fees".

Quote Originally Posted by jatin.sanghani View Post

Dear customer,

We apologize for any discrepancy between what was promised to you at the time of application and the actual terms and conditions on your card. We would like to investigate this matter further: request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your credit card number, contact details and the reference id TTU00125608112010. A bank representative will contact you with a clarification on the charges, once we receive your email.

jatin.sanghani is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

I called HDFC Credit Card Customer Care at 020 66034332 to check if the EMail id is genuine and they told that this is not the correct EMail address and this is not where any of the details should be sent.

So I come to the conclusion that:

1. This EMail Id is not genuine
    or
    2. The Customer care person does not have enough information.

So, can HDFC Bank please advice me what to do?

So I come to the conclusion that:

1. This EMail Id is not genuine
    or
    2. The Customer care person does not have enough information.

So, can HDFC Bank please advice me what to do?

Dear customer,

This email address was created to address customer issues we encounter online. We assure you this is a verified and authentic email address.

Quote Originally Posted by jatin.sanghani View Post

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we have not heard from you yet. Request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your credit card number, contact details and the reference id TTU00125608112010. A bank representative will contact you with a clarification on the charges, once we receive your email.

Post Req for Platinum Plus Credit Card but Got Titanium Times Card

Req Card Type :- HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card
    Received Card Type :- HDFC Titanium Times Card
    Mobile No:- 9381333334
    E-Mail ID:- babu.kartick@gmail.com

Recently i applied for HDFC Credit Card in Online requested for HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card and i filled the form for Platinum Plus Credit Card. the sales person told Platinum Plus Card Rent:-299 1st year fee waiver condition : Rs. 5,000 spends in 1st 3 months from the card setup date. but i get HDFC Titanium Times Card. i choose Platinum Plus Card for Annual fee Waiver but the bank Charged Rs.561.00 for Titanium Times Card and i called customer care reg this problem they told no waiver for this card and no proper response.

kindly solve the problem asap...

1. HSBC Credit Card Annual Fee