Thread: axis bank customer care

Abhishek Kumar Guest

Default axis bank customer care

Name:  axisbank.jpg

Dear all,

FYI.

Firstly, I am not having any dues towards credit card as I had made full and
    final payment by Axis Bank Cheque to Mr Anuj Suryan (Krishna Nagar) on
    30.08.08 (Payment of INR 26,494). Kindly confirm him as he trashed my card
    after accepting cheque.

Secondly, I have not receieved any intimation from any one about the lien in
    my account. I came to know when I checked my account online. I will request
    you to forward me a receipt of lien document, which I am sure you will not
    have.

Thirdly, let me know the dues outstanding on 30.08.08 as after that I have
    not done any transaction related to whatsoever after that as I did not have
    credit card with me.

Fouthly, as I have checked my axis bank account statement, an amount of INR
    377 has been debited from my account by INR 377 on 10.01.09 for which again
    no intimation was given.

Kindly do the needful on urgent basis.

Anurag

_____

Dear Anurag

Please find below the reply received from credit card department.

Abhishek Kumar

Re: Fw: Credit Card dues wrongly debitedLink

Dear Sir/Mam,

As the customer has not made payment for more than 90 days against credit
    card dues so as per the circular no 62 we have mark lien and recovered the
    o/s amount as per lien recovery process and lien letter has been also sent
    to customer informing him to pay the dues within 7 days.

Ved Prakash
    Credit Cards.
    Post Issuance Team.

Dear Sir / Madam

Please note that the customer claims that the below mentioned payment has
    been wrongly debited from his account. He has surrendered his credit card
    more than one year back and the branch staff has physically destroyed the
    same in his presence.

You are requested to look into the matter and advice us at the earliest.

Abhishek Kumar
    Manager
    Krishna Nagar Branch
    Delhi110051

raajesh kumar Guest

Default Atm pin no

i am having a salary acount no 250010100111706 in the name of rajesh kumar at kirti nagar branch. Some three months back i lost my atm card and applied for the new atm card. I have got the card but the pin no to operate it is still awaited, now its been two and half months since then i haven't recieved yet. I went to bank and then they told me to give request for a new pin no again. I talked with them hundred times but no response recieved. Now i am facing a lot of problrem in transacting my own money. I am not able to use the fascility which is for the customer right. I want the pin no to be delivered asap. I feel harassed and dont know ahat to do.

Default atm cum debit card complaint

my rupess is loked

Default credit card blocked

I E.Murali krishna customer of axis bank credit card my card no is 4718 6300 0020 8735
    i have registered net banking security code in that process my card was blocked on 26.02.10.
    Hence i request you to please activate my credit card as early ASAP.

thanking you

Muarli Krishna.E
    Mail id : Elaprolu_krishna@yahoo.com

Sanjay kumar Das Guest

Unhappy Deducation of Rs.500 without my Knowledge Why .....?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am having a salary acount no 253010100036069 And Card no 5267 0125 3001 1636 at Rashbehari branch Kolkata.

I went to Inda ATM at Kharagpur to withdraw amount of Rs.900, i was unable to withdraw as because i got reply that there is no Rs.100 notes, then i tried with Rs.500 and got reply " Sorry for the inconvinience regreted / Declineed" and at the same of Rs.500 has been debited from my account.

Would request you to pls check and credit me of Rs.500 in my account at the earliest.

Regds,
    Sanjay.

venkatesh Mamidi Guest

Post Credit card statement from Jan09 to Ap10

Dear Axes Bank

I am Mr. Venkatesh Mamidi My Axes Bank Credit Card No is 4718 6301 0063 0556, i canceled my Credit Card due to some personal problem I Paid the balance payment also. Now i require the Credit card statement details from Jan09 to Apr10. Plz provide the statement through online, are please provide the processes how to get the statement.

My Mail IO is venkatesh1280@gmail.com

Venkatesh.M

Red face credit card no received

dear sir, ham sukhdev singh s/o s. bhajan singh maine 01/09/10 ko credit card apply kiya or hame sms se jankari mili k harara credit card 30/09/10 se speed post patti branch ko dala hai lekin aaj 11/10/10 takk abhi takk mujhe nahi mila hamne branch se patta kiya or vo boll rahe hai k abhi takk hamare yahan se appka koyee credit card nahi pahucha sir hamme credit card ki bahit hi jarurat hai lekin hame aapki cervice se bahut hi affsos hai app hi batayen sir ham kiya karen.bahut hi affsos kahina padd riha hai k india me koyee kanun nahi hai kisi kop kisi seneor ka darr nahi or koyee appni jimmevari ko nibha kar khush nahi.

Default credit card no received

digvijaysinh Guest

respected sir i am digvijaysinh parmar i lost my atm card plz block it my account no is 91001018533308 my contact no is 8866787074

Default Issue of Debit Card

I would like to draw your kind attention that I have a old customer and Dbit card services availing forf more than 7/8 years. Due to some reason I have not oerated the transaction for 1/2 years. and I was lost my Debit card. When I have applied in my AXIS BANK Branch after a week they informed my card is blocked and sent to Head Office for issue of New card (My A/c No. is 068010100066219) from their end.

Till now I have not received any information. Now I request you to please issue the Debit card with the same Account No. will be highly appreciable.

Yours faithfully

B. PRABHU

ritaparna Guest

Unhappy Block my credit card

I HAVE LOST MY CREDIT CARD (CARD NO. 4718610002218221) ON 9th DECEMBER 2010 AND IT WAS INFORMED TO MY BANK IN TIME BUT THEN THE AMOUNT Rs.5606 HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE DO THE NECESSARY ACTION ABOVE THE MATTER.

Default international debit card is bolcked

whioe registering it on website somehow i entered wrong nmbers for three times then it shows that my card has been blocked what shoul i do. how i can do unblock it??

T.satya Guest

Default recover my debit cord number

how to recover debit cord pin number

Angry debit card activation

hi,
    I have activated my card a few minutes ago through balance inquiry at an atm.And now when I am using the card number and security code to fill my gre form,it is showing invalid card number.PLEASE HELP ME ASAP IT'S AN EMERGENCY.

MOHAMMED.HUSSAIN Guest

Default iam tired with axis bank credit card

i mohammed. hussain holding my credit card no: 4718630100140051 since 2006 or 2007, i ws paying the credit card payments regularly, as i got access of charges on my credit card , i reqested to deduct some charges and close my card with paying all out standing . but at that time , i mean in 2009 ihad not got any vavour, and liened my amount balance 27,707, which ihad been only used my card to 15000 rs . and my savings a/c was liened to 27707 rs ,on 06/08/2009,as i contaced mr pankaj dhage in hyderabad axis sales limited. no responses from then and said to contact ur mumbai head office as i contaced mr abhijeet and paul fernander whose mobile no: 09029880878 said to pay the payment of 12,000 rs towars settlement and negleted to give me a settlement letter,

hence i ad lodged a complaint to rbi hyderabad , the complaint no: 3178 a personal hearing , because of not giving me a good settlement offer i had been refused to accept that amount,

i had kept my wifes ornaments in pawn brokers and paid to axis bank credit card since 9 months , the interest is been raising and and i may loose my ornaments , a false responses and cheating had been created and making us to pay alot of amount , hence rbi offered to lodged a complaint to cunsumer greviences cell , so that i may favour , i had been losed my amount of 250000 rs due o ur bank , by giving ur false satements and settlements and lies of ur branch manager mr pankaj dhage created nonsense ,

so i request to recognize the fault of ur bank and give a settllement of good vavour immediately as soon as possible,before i lodged a complaint to cunsumer greviences cell

thanking u