From Date: 11/Aug/2010
K.LAKSHMINARAYANAN
F-1, Raghavalaya Apratments (First Floor)
136, Baskar Colony IInd Street
VIRUGAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI 600 092
Mob: 9884409478

THE INCHARGE
AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD COLLECTION
CHENNAI
Sub: Concern about Credit Card Collection Agents

This is LAKSHMINARAYANAN .K staying at above mentioned address for 1.5 years (from April 30th, 2009). I moved from INDORE (Madhya Pradesh) to Chennai only by November 2006 after serving as Scientific Officer /D in RRCAT, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Now I am working as an IT Consultant in LOGICA, DLF IT Park, Ramapuram, Chennai.

Before me one RAVISHANKAR was staying as tenant in the above mentioned address. I don’t know this RAVISHANKAR personally nor I am directly / indirectly related to him. I don’t know any information like his current address / company employed with etc.

Many Credit Card collection agents from AXIS BANK visit the flat and ask for RAVISHANKAR. I understand from these proceedings that RAVISHANKAR is a credit card payment defaulter. They even ask my ID for verification and demand me to prove that I am not RAVISHANKAR.

These things hurt me and my family a lot. The collection agents visit my house during my absence and ask multiple questions about RAVISHANKAR’s where abouts to my wife. This is repeatedly happening though I tried to explain them in proper way. I am facing this from my day one of my stay in this flat.

I request you to take up necessary action by warning the concerned people on this.

LAKSHMINARAYANAN