Thread: Status change in CIBIL List

cssingh is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Status change in CIBIL List

hi,

I am chandra shekhar. I had a credit card with HSBC bank in 2007. Now that card is closed by the bank and telling that I have the outstanding amount of 154241 Rs. And my name is already reported in CIBIL as per the CIBIL report. When I spoke to HSBC customer care executive they are telling that even if you pay the full amount we cann't remove your name from CIBIL. They are ready to send the statement also. And day by day the amount is increasing but they are not giving any proper guidance for closure of the Account. Please help ....

Chandra shekhar

Default Status change in CIBIL List

Hi ,

This is Rakesh Khandelwal I was holding Credit Card of SBI No 4006661015145829, I have made the one time settelment in the month of Oct 09 vide Ch No 937039 drawn on IDBI Bank for Rs 1004=02. the system shows Zero Balance. But it is still reflecting in the CIBIL LIST as defaulter.
    I would request you to kindly take up the matter and get my name deleted from the CIBIL LIST.

Thanks & regards

Rakesh Khandelwal

israr Guest

Post cibil report

earlier i used the centurion bank credit card and i settle the all the amount but still my name is showing in cibil reports,.

kindly asssit me how can i clear the my cibil.

sandy4283 Guest

Angry hi

this is to informe you thst i was earlier used icici bank credit card i purchased a mobile phone with that credit card after three months i called up icici bank credit card department i that i want to settle my account . they were said that u cant close ur account before six months.i waited for to complete the six months IN THE YEAR 2009 ..in between i paid certain amount.
    DURING SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE THEY SAID ME THAT U HAVE TO PAY RS.10500/- ON 5TH OF NEXT MONTH. I PAID RS.10500/- ON 7TH OF NEXT MONTH . PAYMENT DETAILS ARE SHOWING IN MY ACCOUNT.MY PAN CARD NO. AFMAJ3356B AND MY ICICICREDIT CARD NO. 4477466707020001.
    PLZ SEE IN TO MATTER PLZ REMOVE MY NAME AND PAN NO. FROM CIBIL..............

Angry plz remove m name from cibil

this to informe you that i have paid all the balance amount of my cerdit card with icici bank.but i dont know why my name is showing in cibil defaulter list. plz suggest me what to domy redit card no. 4477466907020001 and my apn no. afmpj3356b and my mob. no. 9820341104.

Post Credit Card Regected

When ever i am applying for the Credit card my application is getting rejected due to Delisted from cibil.
    Recently i have applied for CSB Credit Card, which was approved but later on while dispatching the card it got rejected SCB REF no: DBK1044WPD01

but still i dont what is my mistake, request you help me take my name out of the CIBIL Defaulter List.

Sachin Kanabar

brian nathaniel soans is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Exclamation Cibil -technicalities of a bank settlement of dues

Dear Friends,

Please noet cibil is a private website. They upload details automated and generated by the bank.

however the banks allow the borrower to make onetime settlement.actually onetime settlement is illegal by law.
    it also creates loss to the lending bank.
    forex: if a borower had borrowed 1 lakh and due to circumstances agreed for a onetime settlement scheme of the bank he pays 50 thousand
    how does the banker recover the rest of 50 thousand?
    at the end of each quater of the financial year the bank updates cibil of the onetime settlement and also informs the same to RBI .
    The banks inform RBi as at the end of the financial year they can claim the loss thus shown in their balancesheet to avail credit allowance scheme of RBI by whch the banks coverup the differance amount loss.
    This is why Cibil Displays the onetimesetltlement holder as a defaulter itself.

However the display at CIBIL is onesided and baised and done only onesided subjecting the viewpoint of the banker alone and not the defaulter.

Alert to all existing loan defaulters:
    DONT FALL PREY TO ONETIMESETTLEMENT OFFERS OF BANKS.
    Instead apply for arbitratory resolution by which you will get a letter from the banker on attaining a settlement as the rest of amount is waived off.
    This can help the legal banking department to address and submit a clearance report to CIBIL and get the borrowers name cleared in the defaulters list.

contact : allied law inc , India specialised in banking -techno legal laws for help
    dr.b.n.soans at 09245201687

brian nathaniel soans is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Lightbulb

PLEASE READ THE ANSWER FOR CIBIL RELATED MATTERS:

2ndly please note : dont get fooled by agents who take your file ,aplly and reaaply again and again before your cibil is addressed to.

details and your queries regarding cibil call:
    dr.soans at 09245809644 -09245201687

or write to
    alliedlawmumbai@yahoo.in

Sachin Kanabar

Default Outstanding showing in cibil report

Sir ,
    I have no outstanding in my credit Card as well as Personal Loan , as I have received NOC from the Bank , but my name is showing in outstanding. I am a customer of HDFC bank. My name is Tarun Kumar Biswal, staying at Guwahati, ( Assam ).
    Please help me to change the status in the cibil report, so that I can take loan near future.
    my contact no is 09435542056.

Rgds

Tarun Kumar Biswal

awanish Guest

Default Status change in cibil report

R/SIR,
    I, got a bike loan from HDFC Bank, i have clear our total loan dues amount please change our status in cibil, our details as follows:

Name :- Awanish shivshankar shukla (Loan in the name of Avinash ShivShankar Shukla, Name mistake from bank)
    D.O.B. :- 10/10/1978
    PAN NO. :- BAEPS2227J

Sir, kindly chage the status in the cibil

ragards

awanish shukla

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Sir ,
    my contact no is 09435542056.

Rgds

Tarun Kumar Biswal
    Dear Mr Biswal,

We would need a few more details from you to be able to assist you. Request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number and the reference id TTU00286616032011. Once we receive this information, our team will check if there are any outstanding dues on your loan and accordingly initiate the steps to have your name taken off the CIBIL.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Sir, kindly chage the status in the cibil

ragards

awanish shukla
    Dear Mr Shukla,

We would need a few more details from you to be able to assist you. Request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number and the reference id TTU00286716032011. Once we receive this information, our team will check if there are any outstanding dues on your loan and accordingly initiate the steps to have your name taken off the CIBIL.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

hp_bang is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

I have got my name listed in CIBIL. I came to know this after about 10-15 submitting application for loans and credit cards. The bank collects the document and never reverts back with the application status as why it was rejected.

This time I have applied for HDFC loan and they same happened, collection of documents, final call and sms that you are application is process. After which there was no update for next 25 days, for which HDFC promise in it ads and marketing email that loan will be released in 3-4 working days.

I raised a complaint to the HDFC highest level and also mentioned that I will go way ahead of RBI with the same complaint. I received a call from HDFC Personal head South India head, who mentioned that your name listed in CIBIL, this is only reason you application has got rejected.

The facts that he mentioned were shocking to me.

1) Banks will collect from document for each individual though his name is listed in CIBIL or not.
    2) If the individual mentions during this documentation that he is defaulter and his name is listed in CIBIL, they will still collect and do not work on it. ( How will a person whether his name is listed in CIBIL or not).
    3) Bank has all authority for not giving a call back or updating the customer if his application is rejected.
    4) If we apply for loan and credit card which has rejected will also reflect our credit rating and bring it down.
    5) If we do any settlement with the bank, that will be also be considered as defaulter as you have not paid the complete due amount. (Bank will list your name in the defaulter list).

CIBIL has started killing people with, no transperancy of how its works, and we need to pay 142 Rs to get the details from CIBIL. Now on calling CIBIL or writing an email to them they need information like:
    Customer id:
    Control id:
    Membership number:

Who will provide this. I got my details from Personal Loan South India head when I threaten him that I will go forward and raise this issue with RBI.

My questions:

1) As normal person, how will he know my name is listed in CIBIL?
    2) Is there a way, we can get the above information by just going online.. and then submitting the required documents for more information.
    3) Why does not bank provide information to the citizens about the CIBIL when applying.
    4) Why does the bank list the person as defaulter though this was settlement is an agreement with the payee and payer.

Do we have answer for these As this will help many other citizens of India.

(Written the same email to : beware@network18online.com) You may have a special show on CIBIL which will give more transparency for the citizens and get information atleast minimum. No response from them

Default CIBIL status - reg

I am L.Radhakrishnan from Coimbatore. I would like to know my CIBIL status. My PAN : AAIPR 6349 B. DOB : 4.3.1951. My e-mail id is lradha51@gmail.com

hp_bang is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

I would request you to contact the CIBIL helpdesk. The most important that you will need to provide them is your PAN Number, Date of Birth,Address, City.

They will ask you to take draft of Rs. 142 and send it to them. For which they will provide you the report and status with complete information.

I have received the same. Also the customer care is very helpful in explaining and letting you know what are the effects if you are name is listed in CIBIL. They also take respective action on the bank if you are name is not removed from their list though you have cleared all your dues.

Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:28 PM