Thread: How to convert HDFC credit card outstanding amount to monthly emi

Default How to convert HDFC credit card outstanding amount to monthly emi

Name:  HDFC-Gold-credit.jpg

I am using HDFC Gold credit card for last three year, Now I have 54000 (Rs.50000 card limit) payment pending. For last one year I am paying average of Rs. 2500 per month. But still my due is not reduced, its been around Rs.50000 for last one year.

I called credit card helpline, regarding the conversion of the due to monthly EMI Or for any other payment options, but they told there is no such payment options available. I will have to pay it in one shot or significantly big amount to reduce my due.

I am jobless currently, so I cant afford any big amounts and I can pay upto Rs.2500 per month, but i dont want to be the goose that lays the Golden Eggs without any mutual benefit.

I greatly appreciate a solution for my issue.

Rahul

Default Regarding hdfc credit card payment

I am ususing hdfc credit card from last 3 years my outstanding amount is 65000 from last 9 months m paying min due is about 5 thousand still that amount reflecting the same i want to close this card . wanted to settle this amount or convert it into emi scheme plss give me solution the bank people harrasing me. i am jobless now.
    vineet v bethi

Default Apple iPad 2 Wifi

[QUOTE=Unregistered;169348]Dear sir,
    I am ususing hdfc credit card from last 3 years my outstanding amount is 29500 from last 15 months m paying min due is about 2 thousand still that amount reflecting the same i want to close this card . wanted to settle this amount or convert it into emi scheme plss give me solution the bank people harrasing me. i am jobless now.

Selvam Guest

Unhappy bill payment

I am ususing hdfc credit card from last 1 years my outstanding amount is 34000 from last 3 months m paying min due is about 1700 still that amount reflecting the same i want to close this card . wanted to settle this amount or convert it into emi scheme plss give me solution the bank people harrasing me. i am jobless now.
    vineet v bethi

satyanagaraju Guest

Default hdfc credit card outstanding amount to monthly emi

hi..
    sir i want to change my hdfc credit card outstanding amount to monthly easy emi...

innocentguy is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

hi..
    sir i want to convert my hdfc credit card outstanding amount to monthly easy emi...Kindly Suggest on this.

Nazneen Islam is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default How to convert HDFC credit card outstanding amount to monthly emi

I am using HDFC Gold credit card for last 7 month, Now I have 25000 (Rs.25000 cardlimit) payment pending. For last one year I am paying average of Rs. 1500-2000 per month. But still my due is not reduced.

I called credit card helpline, regarding the conversion of the due to monthly EMI Or for any other payment options, but they told there is no such payment options available. I will have to pay it at a time or big amount to reduce my due.

Please help me to resolve my issue.

Nazneen

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Dear Nazneen,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We will look into your concerns from our end. Please write to talktous@hdfcbank.com from your registered email address with your card and contact details and reference number TTU000452224082012. We will get in touch with you over this.

Arjun1986 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Angry HDFC Credit Card Outstanding 75k, NoEmi complaint

When I was issued a gold credit card, as well as when I upgraded my HDFC credit card to Titanium Chip creditcard, I was informed that i could convert my credit transactions to EMI. There was no mention of a particular period being present for converting the EMI and that there should be an availability, if i was to be able to convert an amount to EMI.

When such critical information is not mentioned to the customer, but he is informed that amounts can be converted to EMI, the customer automatically assumes that all amounts can be converted. The bank has failed to properly inform the customer.

Now i have made a transaction of Rs40000 on a laptop in a belief and trust that my card amount can be converted to EMI and when i called the customer care, they are saying that EMI option is currently not available. What is this? Where is the mention of this when you issue the card?

Next when i talked with the customer care, they are repeatedly saying 'cant do this, cant do that, no offer available'. Finally a customer care person again promised me that within 30 days of the purchase, if that offer of EMI becomes available, then i would be able to convert my amount.

I dont believe this offer will come to me. I raised a complaint with the customer care but no one has responded. Everything is a false promise and unfortunately i have not recorded any information for a case (If i knew the quality of credit card services in HDFC, i would have recorded everything).

Now i am left with an outstanding amount of 75k and the only other option is to take a loan for 3-5 years (impossible! ). Please consider taking an action towards HDFC credit card services people who deliver such promises to customers.

VEENU Guest

Default Hdfc customer care banker not making emi of credit card even giving so much request call and letter

I am using HDFC credit card of Rs. 22000 and after payment 7-10 installment of payment , Outstanding amount cannot be less but increase due to charging late fee charges , financial charges & high rate of interest by credit card department and amount will goes very high of Rs. 40000.00. Today my financial position is not good to pay full amount in one time for reducing the amount or avoid late fee charges & other charges. I giving too much request on phone on cutomer care no. and write letter but customer care executive not making my emi . i am helpless that how to make credit card payment . I am want to become defaulter or do not want that my name is come in civil case. Kindly help me . how i get solution of this problem . Whether i go to get help regarding this.

Default to convert billed and unbilled amount into easy EMI

Dear Sir ,
    I am using Titanium crdit card of HDFC bank . Currently i have 42000 billed amount on my card . I have called to customer care to convert this amount into easy EMI .
    But no response from their side .Please help me . currently i am jobless . Please convert my amount into easy EMI,s
    BR//
    Vikas Babu
    vikas.babu07@gmail.com

Default reagding conversation of unbilled amoutn into EMI

Dear Sir ,
    i am having HDFC credit card . I am outstanding amount of approx. 50000 , .. i am unable to pay this amount .
    So please convert this amount into easy EMI options .
    I have call to customer care but their is no response from thier side ,
    Please look into the issue .

BR//

amol manohar dalvi Guest

Default convert outstanding amount to emi

Quote Originally Posted by satyanagaraju View Post
    hi..
    my name is amol m. dalvi and i want to convert my outstanding amount to easy emi my mob.
    is 9273600601 if any problem pls. contact me om this no thanks

Default Need to know did u get any results of all this queries ...

I wanted to know did they found any solution for this EMI conversion for the outstanding bill problem ?

Please let me know even I am facing the same problem .

ankush7860@gmail.com