Thread: Lok Adalat Notice

DEEPAXR2 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2009

Default Lok Adalat Notice

I have credit card no 4477 4743 7833 6013. It has been already settle at Lok Adalat at High Court.
    The total settlement amount is Rs 35000/- in three installments.
    15 December 2009
    15 January 2010
    15 February 2010
    which i have already paid all installments. The last installment i have paid on 01/02/2010.
    After that i call at customer services at 9818178000 to known the status of my settlment amount. They told me that there is no settle amount for you.I told him that it was settle in the month of december 2009 they reject me that no settle amount.

I request you also to remove my lien amount from my bank account. .
    So, I need the Settlement letter from the ICICI Bank regarding my ICICI Card.

As per lok adalat now there is no such amount i have to pay. So, i need letterfrom bank that there is no outstanding for you on this card.

Please Reply urgently !

Deepak Khurana

ICICI Bank Care is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Dear Deepak,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
    We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPAXR2 View Post

The total settlement amount is Rs 35000/- in three installments.
    15 December 2009
    15 January 2010
    15 February 2010

I request you also to remove my lien amount from my bank account. .
    So, I need the Settlement letter from the ICICI Bank regarding my ICICI Card.

Please Reply urgently !

Deepak Khurana

feelaruninurway Guest

Unhappy HSBC Credit card

I am jobless from past 2 years and now i have been called to LOK adalath for a settlement of RS 25000, when i was told My account has been closed from one of the CSR from HSBC ( year a go). And that's all the Interest money with the worst customer service HSBC has given me.
    I have nothing to give , Except a few T-shirts . What do i do now?

Rasool Guest

Angry Airtel Datacard Postpaid Bill

Hi ,

I have taken Airtel postpaid connection for usuage of data only, but unfortuantely its not worked for me well so i immediately i closed the connection. For closing i reached to Electronic Customer service center and asked customer executes to close my connection, they told settle the bill amount and we will close i have paid about of 1200 Rs and after they are telling you need to call 121 and cancel your connection , i am very suporised and asked as customer service center you don't have cancellation forms and they said no. After that i called to 121 and requested to cancel my postpaid connection and told all payment settled down at your electronic city customer service center and the lady said your connection will be cancelled in 24 yrs and the call closed its all done on 23-July-2012 at 4PM to 6PM and next day 24-July-2012 and written mails to 121 and airtelpresence to make sure once againg to cancel my connection

Suddenly at septmember i got a call saying your bill is in due when you are planning to pay and i said i have informed your executes to cancel then how bill will be generated the lady said i don't know its not my department please pay the bill and call closed and now in jan 2013 got final reminder of bill 3290.

I need to ask few questions to Airtel

1. Each time when we call it records right, can't you check that.

2. In the first call i mentioned/told i have informed to cancel, you can't check this and hold.

3. You can't take action or atleast mails to customers.

4. My plan is 800 Rs if at all not paid, what is outstanding amount mentioned on the bill.

1. Number Disconnect without any NOTICE