Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CIBIL Defaulter

Acco014 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Hey I like to bring a small information to CIBIL / RBI

1. on what base the data is validate by CIBIL / RBI (Are they seeing the track record of Customer for example 7 yrs) - just taking the records from bank is not a valid point - there are somany collection agency which are fake, and which are making customer not to pay the loans / card payment (by saying we will close the case)
    2. they should enquire about customer history by taking his records and make a proper decision, not with one single bank.
    3. If the bank is not provided proper data - that bank should sack in India / and in future for next 20 yrs Cibil or RBI never takes the data from bank - they are spoiling the cusotmer image and making others to go in wrong directions.

its just a thoughtt which came in my mind

Lightbulb Credit card settlement ( harrasment )

This heads way back to 2002 when i was in mumbai. I was employed with a Call centre here. Got a rented place with peers who were employeed with WIPRO, POWAI.

In 2003, i shifted to another company and since 2008 i am in B'lore.

Now, it so happened that about a month back i recieved a call from an Lady advocate from Mumbai representing ABN AMRO collection dept threatning me to pay off 19,000 rupees due towards the bank. She also mailed me an invitation ( see below )

Dear,

Mr. 'MANPREET AHLUWALIA '

'LOK ADALAT' Notice has been issued against you to be present in 'BANDRA METROPOLITIAN MAGISTRATE COURT' on 21st MAY at 10:30 am.

" MUM LEGAL:- CASE NO 3406-CC-2010"

----Thanks & Regards----
    Ad. A.Mhatre
    (MUM LEGAL)

BANDRA METROPOLITIAN MEGISTRATE
    Old Bandra court, High Peak Apt.
    Near-Bandra Lake, Bandra (W)
    MUM- 400050

Now the real story which i explained to the Advocate is something like this.

In Wipro, Pay slip data was accessible to all all employees thru a common internal portal named iOrbit. I stayed with my batchmates from diff states, the rented place in mumbai .

Someone missued my details ( or whatever papers required for obtaining a credit card from ABN-AMRO ) and did transactions worth 19,000 odd rupees and i am very sure as whatever correspondance ABN is sending is all going to a false address in mumbai where i never stayed.

She called me and validated all my details except the mumbai address.

This is what i am suspecting must be the case ( missuing my details and obtaining the card ) and for this reason, my name shows up in CIBIL.
    What can i do now ? Pay !!
    Can the bank show me those transaction slips which bears my signature ?
    Should i reach out to consumer forum ?

Manpreet Singh Ahluwalia is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Unhappy Credit card settlement ( harrasment )

Credit card settlement ( harrasment )

In 2003, i shifted to another company and since 2008 i am in B'lore.

Dear,

Mr. 'MANPREET AHLUWALIA '

" MUM LEGAL:- CASE NO 3406-CC-2010"

----Thanks & Regards----
    Ad. A.Mhatre
    (MUM LEGAL)

BANDRA METROPOLITIAN MEGISTRATE
    Old Bandra court, High Peak Apt.
    Near-Bandra Lake, Bandra (W)
    MUM- 400050

Now the real story which i explained to the Advocate is something like this.

She called me and validated all my details except the mumbai address.

What can i do now ? Pay !!
    Can the bank show me those transaction slips which bears my signature ?
    Should i reach out to consumer forum ?

Nikhil Jadhav Guest

Default Name not removed from CIBIL Defaulter List

I am a service employee who held a Citibank Credit Card till August 2009. During that time I was travelling abroad and was not able to pay the credit card bill on time. Although after coming back to India in August 2009 I settled the complete outstanding amount of Rs 67500 and got an acknowledgement from the Citibank on 18th August 2009.
    However after few months when I was applying for a home loan, I was told that my name is appearing in the defaulter's list of CIBIL and that the bank has not withdrawn the same.

Please help me to get it removed from the CIBIL list as I do not have any outstanding amount for any financial institution and I am a honest tax payer of the state.

Nikhil Jadhav

Default Same issue

I have same problem with HSBC. I paid them all the money that was due on me and now they are stating "POST WRITE OFF/SETTLED" against my name though not a single penny was settled.
    how can i clear this?

Ram Prakash

Quote Originally Posted by Ravidar View Post
    Hello Sir,
    I have cleared all my outstanding on the Overdraft account and closed also received a closure confirmation letter from HSBC for the same with no amount outstanding.
    But today it is being reflected on the CIBIL system with the status POST WRITE OFF/SETTLED. Please note that I have not settled even single rupee also there was no amount written off. Because of this problem my home loan got struck.

I have raised a complaint with the bank and they have been investigating the case since past 3 months with no result.
    This is nothing but cheating the customers and this is in fact causing a mental tension and depression.

Account Number: 132 246729 001.
    Ravinder.

Default Loan rejected

my name is mr.george joseph. I had a sbi credit card number : 4317 5750 1921 2332 in 2002.there was discrepancy in the bill and it took some time to settle the payment in full and final. Now in 2010, i applied for a car loan to sbi and to my surprise they rejected my loan saying that i am a defaulter.

Kindly consider my case and clear my name from the defaulter's list.

george joseph
    mob.no.:9910864882

Default Name not removed from cibil defaulter list

MY NAME IS RUPALI RAHUL NAVLE. I HAVE ALREADY CLEARED THE PENDING DUES OF CITIBANK CREDIT CARD, BUT STILL I AM NOT GETTING ANY CREDIT CARD OF ANY OTHER BANKS BECAUSE OF NAME PRESENT IN CIBIL RECORD.

Kindly consider my case and clear my name from the defaulter's list.

THANKING YOU,

RUPALI RAHUL NAVLE
    mob. no. 9833004543

Rajat.Prakash is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Angry HSBC Harassment

Greetings,

I had a HSBC credit card way back in 2008, which I havn't used since then, I was seriously ill and was on bed rest for around 4 months, after getting back to work I was not informed about the payments and i discontinued using that card(ots has been more than 2years), now i have to apply for a student loan to study abroad.

I am afraid of the fact that HSBC people have said that my bill at that time was 14k and now they want to take 66k from me wonder what calculations they are talking about , i have no bill(itemised) nothig.

They are saying that I have to pay this or else my name will be there in CIBIL defaulter list.

This is gross and criminal to me.

Please help me and suggest the measures that I should take to get rid of the issue.

Rajat

Sufyan Guest

Unhappy Remove name from CIBIL defaulter

I want to know why my name is under CIBIL defaulter list..

BAHADUR SINGH Guest

Post Remove name from CIBIL defaulter

My credit card settelment

i had used ABN AMRO CREDIT CARD no 5415382315919068. IN WHICH I HAD taken a loan amount of 5500 rs, which was returnable in equal 6 months installments. i had paid two installments on time, after that i paid a amount of 2500 for clearing the remaining installments, then at some days after a phone call received from bank person and she told me that we want to make you life time member for this card and you should pay some amount for this and we also provide you a free air ticket for updown any where in india, i had not commited for any payment on this. but they deduct the fees from my credit card account and they also not send me any air ticket etc. next month when i received the account statement i found the amount was deducted from my accout, then i call lot of time in there customer care numbers but i never found sollution from there side fot this matter. due to this problem i have not paid the remaining amount of the bank.AFTER some time I GOT A CALL FROM BANK TO PAY AMOUNT OF 3600 FOR FULL SETTLEMENT OF ACCOUNT BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SETTLE MENT LETTER, THEY SAY ME YOU PAY THIS AMOUNT TO OUR BANK REPRESENTIVE PERSON AND HE WILL GIV EYOU THE SETTLEMENT LETTER. I PAID THE WHOLE SETTLED AMOUNT , AND I GOT A RECEIPT OF THAT WHICH IS STILL LYING WITH ME. BUT THEY NOT GIVE ME SETTLEMENT LETTER FOR THAT TIME. BUT AFTER 2 YEARS WHEN I WENT TO APPLY FOR A AUTO LOAN,I FOUND MY NAME IN CBIL DEFAULATERS LIST SHOWING THAT I HAVE A DUE PAYMENT IN MY ACCOUNT.I HAVE RECEIPT OF PAYING AMOUNT FROM BANK WHICH IS SHOWING THAT I HAVE PAID THE AMOUNT BUT THE SAME IS NOT SHOWING IN CIBIL.KINDLY HELP ME TO REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIBIL.

Post paid outstanding still name in cibil not getting loan for my sister marriage

Repected Sir/Madam,

I am the customer of kotak mahindra bank for a personal loan,i had taken a loan for the 3 year ie 36 month which i use to pay every month since i have bee move to diffrent orgnaisation , my salary strucher has been chnaged , hence i had requested to kotak mahindra bank to please change the date of emi..but they had not provided the solution till six month they use to collect the peymant in cash but my name has been put in to cibil since cheque was bounch..they don't even ask me before putting the ny check for clearing.now i had made all payment with penalty amount ..only last emi was pending with that i had paid the 5400 penalty to take the NOC and no outstanding letter, but they had make me fool and my name has not been removed from the cibil...

i request you to please remove my name from cibil since i have to avail the pl for my sister marriage,

0391040000....rakesh gupta ex emp of kotak mahindra bank.

Kotak Support is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Repected Sir/Madam,

0391040000....rakesh gupta ex emp of kotak mahindra bank.
    Dear Mr Gupta,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. To be able to assist you further on this matter, we would need a few additional details. We would therefore request you to write to us on solutions.loans@kotak.com and provide the details of your loan account number and your contact details. Once we have checked our records and ascertained there are no dues, we would be more than happy to initiate the necessary steps to have your name taken off the CIBIL.

Regards, Kotak Support Team

Vinayagam Guest

Post HSBC Credit Issue, the year related 2004

HSBC Credit card issue its pertaining to 2004.as of now i didnt received any card from HSBC, eventhough they are calling me asking the payment. i have said clearly i didnt recived any credit card from your end and how is the possibility to buy / do the transaction without card like that i have informed to the exceutie.after that they used the local people to threatened me, for that i have clearly said if you guys continue the same i will go to police station as well consumer court.

but these HSBC guys entered my name in CIBIL. please help me to remove my name from the list.

if you want any inputs from my end let me know.

shaikh kausar Guest

Unhappy need to know whether my name is in cibil or not

I was carry a car loan since six month ago but I was satteled that loan before the given time but after three moths from the date of sattelment I subbmit paper for car loan but they refuse with reason that my name is in cibil so, they can't approve my loan. Thats why I want to know wether my name is in cibil or not and suggest me how I car loan

moshe Guest

Post My name was not deleted in defaulter list in CIBIL even i have NOC with ICICI

I was holding the ICICI Bank Credit card(CARD No: 5239510020155008) in the year of 2008 and used only 4 to 5 months and paid every month regularly how much I used. After that I was stopped to use that credit card . One fine morning I went for loan with sbi, unfortunately I heard my name was in defaulter list in CIBIL report. After so many discussions I went for settlement this happen in the month of Jan2011. And also I received NOC letter from ICICI Bank also.
    However i applied sbi credit card after receiving NOC again the same feedback I have received form sbi.
    After resolution they have never cared to inform the CIBIL regarding the resolution and hence still my name is reflecting in CIBIL as a defaulter.
    Please suggest me how to panelize the banks who are sleeping over the resolved cases and does not care to instruct CIBIL to remove the beneficiaries name form defaulterís list

Moshe.K