HDFC credit card
This is a discussion on HDFC credit card within the Credit Card forums, part of the Loan category; Hey, I have got a credit card from HDFC couple of years back. At that time they told me that ...
- 09-19-2009, 06:00 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
HDFC credit card
I have got a credit card from HDFC couple of years back. At that time they told me that it is life time free card. I used it once in a year, and in the next year statement i found that they have charged me 3000 rs for the card fees. I talked to them and told them that i have been given this card as life time free credit card and asked them to remove the changes they have charged into my account. At that time they did it. After sometime i called them again and asked them to block my card as i don't need it anymore. They asked me the reason for that and i simply told them that i don't need it anymore. So, they said that they are closing the card. At that time i feel satisfied.
Later on, after sometime i receive a credit card statement showing me 3000 rs. fee. As i don't have much time to call them again (everytime they keep me waiting for like more than 15 minutes), so i keep neglecting them.
Now i m getting calls from recovery department and it looks like they are threatening me now.
I request you to plz suggest me what should i do now.
I am not using the card from the last 1.5 yrs, then why sud i pay them anything.
- 09-19-2009, 08:51 PM #2
Do you have any documentary evidence to prove that the Bank has given you a life time free credit card? Also inform us whether you have any proof which shows that the Bank had waived off those wrongly charged Rs.3000 card fee charges?Regards,
- By Unregistered in forum Credit CardReplies: 11Last Post: 04-29-2013, 10:24 AM
- By Ankit. in forum Credit CardReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:33 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Credit CardReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:02 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Credit CardReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:46 PM
- By Rohit parbhakar in forum Credit CardReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:36 PM