Thread: How to to remove name from CIBIL defaulter list.

suyogchavan is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Unhappy How to to remove name from CIBIL defaulter list.

My name is under CIBIL defaulters list, I want to know how can i remove my name from the list & increase the score as I am all my loan applications are getting rejected. I dont know any information how to check my credit score & how can i increase the same. if i go to CIBIL official website there is a option to purchase CIBIL TransUnion Score (Including CIR) ( 470/-) will this help to increase my score? And is there is anyother option to know my score & have a sollution cause I dont have any loan or credit card right now & whenever i am applying for the same My file is rejected..... Please help me solving my problem

Suyog Chavan

veritastheteam is offline Senior Member

unrejister Guest

Post Credit Card Wrongly Mentioned

My Name is utpal Dey . My Address is 93 Nil Moni Mullik Lane Howrah 711101
    I Have Only 4 Credits Card But My CIBIL Report Showing 12 Credit Card & So My Credit Ratting is Very Poor . Please check the details and reply as soon as possible

nishi kanta nath Guest

Post

myself mr NISHI KANTA NATH s/o lt. KHAGENDRA MOHAN NATH, DOB 01-04-1961,PAN ABKPNO932B. Situated in Barpeta Road assam state. I visit for auto loan from HDFC bank, and they have informed me that i have some consumer loan for rs 21,968/- dated-04-07-2007 which is showing in cibil
    You are kindly requested to please let me know that which company consumer loan, is in my favour, so i may cleared my dues. Thank you.

vishwanath Guest

Default How to remove my name in CIBIL

I vishwanath G Athanur From Bijapur (Karnataka), issue is I Have taken Truck Loan from HDFC bank, 4 instalment pending, But it clear now and i having a NOC letter from HDFC... So my names is comes from CIBIL list how is remove it..... ((right Off)

Vishwanath Athanur
    +91 9448816757
    me_shri2003@yahoo.co.in

Default Don't remove name of SHUJAUDDIN SHAHNAWAZ SHAIKH from Defaulter list

Mr. Shaikh is defaulter with many & duped many innocent persons for several lacs of rupees. Many cases are pending including criminal & 108.

Deletion of name form the CIBIL Defaulter list

Sub: Clear/Delete my name from the CIBIL defaulters list which is still unclear till date!

I SHUJAUDDIN SHAHANAWAZ SHAIKH holding the PAN #BDCPS7275M with DOB: 16-06-1970 has been placed as defaulter in your records.
    I have already paid off all the dues in full “NO SETTLEMENT” paid full with penalty and interest which were towards me with the reference numbers from CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd being (Loan Accounts 9609322, 8294194, and 10387173).
    As per the letter from CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd authorities would update to CIBIL from their end. However when escalated the matter to the CitiFinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd authorities also and they assured that it will be done at the earliest.

I kindly request you to please look into the matter and help me withdraw my name from CIBIL defaulters list with immediate effect as it is causing inconvenience to me as I had applied for home loan and my file is held up due to this. Please help me to delete my name from CIBIL defaulter list or the concerned authority in CIBIL or contact email/number to get in touch to delete my name. Please advise me on my mobile number 9619399206 or my mail msbnindia@gmail.com

I will be highly obliged for your kind help in the above mentioned matter

sarbeswar is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Default Please Remove my Name from Defaulter List.

My name is under CIBIL defaulters list, I want to know how can i remove my name from the list. Please help me solving my problem

Sarbeswar Nayak.

sarbeswar is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

I Sarbeswar Nayak From Meramandali, Dhenkanal (Odisha), I Have taken Two Wheeler Loan from Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd. (Transfer Bank) with the HDFC Bank Ltd (Transferee Bank). The scheme of amalgamation shall come into effect from May 23, 2008.18 instalment, But it clear now and i having a NOC letter from HDFC... So my names is comes from CIBIL list how is remove it..... ((right Off).

Sarbeswar Nayak
    +91 9937070789
    me_sarbeswar789@gmail.com

Jairam is offline Member
    Sep 2012

Thumbs up Obtaining & Analyzing your CIBIL report

You can visit CIBIL | Credit Scores, Credit Reports and Risk Management Solutions to obtain a CIBIL CIR and your credit score. This will provide you with payment history of all your loans and credit cards.

I had used a company called Credit Mantri, who provided me with high quality assistance to obtain my CIBIL report, they analyzed it, interpreted it andprovided valuable advice on how to improve my credit score – they were veryp rofessional and helpful. For a reasonable fee, they provided me with excellent service and even helped me correct errors in my report – strongly recommend Credit Mantri.

You can get in touch with them on
    www.creditmantri.com or send them an email on care@proventure.co.in

Question i want to remove my name from CIBIL

any body can help me out from this situation,

i have settled all my various credit card dues and loans i got all the settlement letters but till my name is appearing in CIBIL due to below mentioned problems i have settled my outstanding i have faced so many finance problems i met with an accident my father fall down from the stair case my wife miscarriage due to all problems i have settled the dues.

kkd_mum@rediffmail.com

G.K.Verma Guest

Default to know regarding personnel loan balance in my name

i have applied for a personnel loan from PNB, one amount of Rs. 35000/ & 6000 is lying pending in my name, which brought down my rating to 599 & my loan is rejected.

Default Pls remove my name from cibil defaulter list

my name is showing in cibil defaulter list, pls guide me how to remove name from defaulter list

Default How to remove name from CIBIL Defaulter list?

My name is under CIBIL defaulters list, I want to know how can i remove my name from the list Please help me solving my problem

Rakesh

veritastheteam is offline Senior Member

Dear client,
    Your Credit Information Bureau (CIBIL) credit information report(CIR), other than your income, is the single most important tool used by a lender to evaluate your application for any loan or credit card application. Naturally, it's important that you understand your CIBIL CIR and what it takes to maintain a credit history, so that it is viewed favourably by lenders.
    We providing assistance on behalf of the client to get CIBIL report.

Please note we neither working on behalf of CIBIL nor any other government department.

We are Independent financial advisors.

Our services includes

1. Assisting for applying CIBIL reports
    2. Helping for CIBIL report correction
    3. Assisting getting loans from nationalised or private banks or NBFCs
    4. Representing CIBIL issues and other matters to client's bank
    5. Fighting for getting NOC or NO DUE CERTIFICATE from banks on behalf of client after settling account
    6. Liaising between Bank and Client to sort out the matter of credit cards or loans

NOTE: CIBIL REPORT IS STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL and Primarily understand that you should not disclose your personal data like date of birth/PAN etc. in internet/any public space.

We are not providing any free services but advising professionally and result oriented.

Office:
    VERITAS THE TEAM
    First Floor ,127,sahajanand park
    Above Shrinath Travels
    Nr. Swaminarayan Temple
    Shahibaug Ahmedabad - 380004
    GUJARAT (INDIA)
    Ph: 079-40099917 (10 AM to 5 PM)
    Mail : veritastheteam.smile777@gmail.com
    veritas.smeet@gmail.com

ajay kadu Guest

Default time limit for the removal of name from cibil after paying all bank loans and getting certificate

i have paid all my dues of corporation bank .what is the time limit of removal of name CIBIL after the payment.
    please help to do so.

ajay kadu

1. Remove my name from CIBIL defaulter List
    By Rajesh S Sabaoth in forum Other Loans
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:14 PM
  2. How to remove name from CIBIL defaulter list
    By amitsinha06 in forum Credit Card
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:26 PM
  3. How to remove name from CIBIL defaulter list.
    By Unregistered in forum Banking