Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complaint Against Software Company

Default Tss

I attended the interview in Tree shade solutions.. got a cal tat i got selected and tey asked me to sign bond for 1 year and pay 50,000 for job security.. Is tat true or fake?? im confused.. is tat worth paying 50,000 to tem.. tey mentioned tat the amount paid by us is refundable.. Any one help me out..

Default Tss

Even I want to know about TSS. is this genuine or fraud company???

Default Tree Shade Solutions

Hi Friends,

I have selected in Tree Shade solutions, Chennai. I have attended the interview in T nagar, Chennai. They said that the branch office is in OMR Road. They are asking 50k as a security bond for one year. I have visited the new branch in OMR road, near TCS. But still am in a confusion whether to go head or not ? Please anyone guide me.

Thanks in advance

sanjeev123412 Guest

Please call me 839941137... I too attended interview

Thumbs up No Problem. You Can Join. Salary is Proper and Training is also Proper. No need to Worry.

I'm working with Tree Shade Solutions only. You can join without any hesitation. The salary is properly given. The training is going on very well for all teams. It is upto you to decide now.

Default Tree shade solutions

I attended the interview in Tree shade solutions.. got a cal tat i got selected and they asked me to pay 50,000 money by direct cash,they wont provide any slip..but they said it is refundable after one year. after paying 50,000 only they going to release offer letter.
    In offer letter also they said they wont mention about 50K. They will write bond only after one month(In that only they going to write about 50K).I dont know after one month company will be there or not.
    In omr office i asked whether i can go 2nd and 3 rd floor to see company, they not allowed me to see.

Quote Originally Posted by shivacse View Post
    Do go there and waste ur valuable time.>>>company is have their one and only employee that is HR. nobody there in the office.They are directly asking 50k.FUUUCKKK oFFF company had most beautiest HR in the It sector.

i also got tree shade solution chennai
    Terms & Conditions if the candidate got selected:
    You have to sign 1 year bond with us by paying Rs. 50,000 as refundable security deposit to the company and only if you are willing to sign the bond you can attend the interview.

what can i do friends??????? ....is tht gud company or fake can i pay 50k
    ??

Aamireee Guest

I too have the same problem have u joined? I got job in Plc they r asking 50k but I dono how to believe it. If u have joined and if it is true plz mail me mbakhan123 @gmail.com

Default Tree shade solutions

Hi i talk about tree shade solutions this company is fraud and company owner is arrest by chennai city crime police....so please carefull of these persons...

Default Tree shade solutions

Fake Company.....Fake Company.....Fake Company.....Dont go.They can loot ur money.My friend had the experience.They are cheaters they send mail like below.They asked direct Hand cash of 50000 as a refundable security deposit. around 120 selected candidates gave money to HR team nivitha,gayathiri,kalaivani.they didnt make any bond or receipt.The boss of these cheating people is sudhakar alice mohan.He looted all the amounts of the candidates.students gave complain to Chennai commissioner office.Case in under process.Still they are struggling for their money.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************
    Dear Candidate,

You have been shortlisted for the post of Software Trainee in Tree Shade Solutions.

You can collect your Offer Letter in below mentioned address.

CORPORATE OFFICE:

Tree Shade Solutions Pvt Ltd,
    (They had Head office in t.nagar they can change wherever they want)

Note: You have to pay the SECURITY DEPOSIT on the day of collecting Offer Letter.

For any clarifications, contact Ms.Nivetha.

HR Team,
    Tree Shade Solutions.

Default Complaint against Global Logic Pvt. Ltd working in Google India Pvt.Ltd in Hyderabad

I am an employee in the company from past one year. We are working on the tool that is assigned by Google India, Hyderabad. From past several months, the tool itself is not working and the team leads are not at all listening to us. They are always pressuring us for to work or they put us in PAP/PIP. We are facing this issues from past several months, even though we are working perfectly and following the company policies, they are not responding at all also the data is continously reverting and does not save in the database, the company is also not providing the fixed salary every month, they are cutting and decreasing every following month, not giving any leaves even though there are sufficient leaves allocated for every employee. Hence I humbly request to whomever this problem reaches, please take an immediate action against this company,make sure there is perfect justice done equally to all the employees

Yours Sincerely

Vinayak Pokala

Default complaint on purple Hue Technosoft pvt ltd

I was an employee of purple Hue Technosoft pvt ltd company in bangalore and they cheated me with invalid checque in the name of salary . Please help me out in getting my salary back

Thumbs down Google India Pvt.Ltd

There is company at Chennai named Google India Pvt.Ltd it’s a big worst company in Hyderbad.
    It was my most unfortunate time, when I got associated and treat employee like garbage!
    They make false promises and mislead! especially Team Leaders whose names are Vinayak Pokala, Nanda Kishore Thirumalasetty, Yedugani Arvind who are the most idiotic persons who are always against all the employees in the company.
    They conceal facts!
    They have the most unprofessional, stupid way of getting things done.
    They have NO manners, NO leadership traits and NO Sanity
    They mentally, socially and emotionally harass their employee and say HIGHLY
    Inappropriate things to …………..employees
    I advice, if you ever get a call from these people, you should not go for it.

mfozdar_complaints is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Ansi ByteCode LLP is not good company.

I want to warn you, please don't ever join Ansi Byte Code LLP. Actually this company is not good, very less salary and 12 - 13 hours of job with Sunday (Without Pay).

Mr. Hetal Mehta recruiting freshers on only 3000/- with 12 - 13 hours of job.
    I have more than 7 years of experience in manual testing, my last package was 35,000 /-, he offered hear only 15,000 /- because of since last few months I didn't find job.

He promised me that I will write part time and contract base, but when I left job he wrote only contract base not part time. Issue is he wont't give me my 10 days (including Sunday) salary, and forcefully told me I will call security, get out not to fill notice period and talking about my 10 days salary..... I had worked 10 days with heavy fever of 12-13 hours of job.
    He did not give me offer letter and salary slips, reason then don't waste my valuable paper.

He never accept his mistake or wrong things. He behaved with employees as slave. He believe that he is only right person.
    Hetal did same things with other colleagues also, he did not give one employee's 19 days salary and experience certificate, one employees's 10,000 deposit, 17 days salary and experience certificate. He told that if you want to complete notice period then you have to fill without salary.

Hetal only see money they don't concern about employee's health. I am warning you that please don't join Ansi Byte Code LLP.
    I have proof our conversations with Hetal Mehta (Audio Tape in Mobile Recording) when I went for documents.
    Hope you will understand.

Mehul Fozdar