Thread: Complaint against The Smart Shop Ticketing Software

Exclamation Complaint against The Smart Shop Ticketing Software

Hello

I have purchased a The Smart Shop ticketing software in Feburary 2010 and paid Rs.10000 for this software with lifetime warranty,it worked smothly for 2-3 months but after that it has started causing problem,since May 2010 i m facing continous problem because of that i have suffered huge loss in my business.I have informed the sales person(Mukesh Jha) and the technical person who are responsible to resolving the software related problems many times but they dont want to take action instead of providing the solution they keep on counting baseless problems from my side.

Regarding the same i have sent many E-mails to their Delhi office and their head office, apart from this i have discussed my problem to their Delhi office technical people(Jamal,Priya,Kapil,Dinesh) several times but till today i havent received any proper answer from their side nor any of their technical people visited us.

I can provide all the evidence if require.

Please help me i dont want to suffer anymore loss in my business.

Sunil Saini

shop31 Guest

Default vinayaka international travels

i want shop name vinayaka international travels . phon no 9989414939 .addras badvel. village prabhalaveedu

Default Smartshop is Fraud!!

They done it to almost everyone, their customer support is very poor. Keeping all the profits and very low commission to the agents. I am searching for alternative to smartshop, some one pls recommend good one. Thanks.

Default No problem

I am working with them from last 2 years and i didnt face any problem. May be sales and tecnical at your place is not supportive. but my technical and operatoional both support me any time I need them

Johnleiser is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii If you don't find it that way go to the main phillips website, and one will be there somewhere...You basically want a driver for whatever model it is for windows XP..You should really have got discs with these headsets containing what you need...perhaps you have?

Default clear it

dear sir

i am agent of smart shop my terminal id is inrpr03000022d my firm name is chawda tour & travels last 25 days i can"t book my ticket because of the error is system upgration who will reponsible for my loss i want to book losts of ticket but i can"t book it my customer is going day by day now i want to claer in 1 or more that 2 days other vise i will go to media because there is no opption and i am in press danik bhasker in department of smd
    this is my last and final compliant ............

chawda tour & travels

priyesh chawda

mob - 9202209971.............

Thumbs down licence

dear sir my self sumeet and my terminal id is inrpr030000334 and i have purchase id on 10-05-11 our dealer mega travels in raipur have said me that they will give me a licence of irctc for railway but steel now we dont get a licence of irctc we had many problem coming to makeing ticket .so please issue our licence irctc if y didnt issue our licence than refund our money which we deposit of RS 6000 my mobile no 9039391330

Default regarding service charges

hi
    my name is xyz and i would like to inform you about the very bad thing actualy one of your agent chargeing rupees 250 extra in one passanger the name of your agent is principal agent-hermes agent name india travels corporate name gitechrds pls do some thing its my kind request with you because i have to 750 extra for three ticket

thanks & regards

imma is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

this is me shaikh imran here i have taken the distribution ship from smart shop my agency name is kings tours and travels mr abdul was the guy who came to me with this offer and he told me that wil give it to u for 1lakh and with that i will give u 10 retailers than mr mukesh came and told that we cannot give u that for 1 lakh u have to pay us 1 lakh 50 thousand than only we are going to give u that and the amount which i am paying that they will revert to account after i give all the payment mr abdul left the company and mr mukesh took the right now they have just given me the agency but not given me the money back to my account nether mr mukesh is looking in to the matter they cheated us i have given them 1 lakh 50 thousand and nothing is working my money is gone all waste now they saying that they will not give the money back plss help to get my money back i dont wont this disribution ship what i have paid i just want that back i dont wont to do such business with such cheating company were their staff cheat people my contact no is 9823665694 and my travel agency is kings tours and travels vasai west dist thane e mail address is imran_shaikh78670@yahoo.com

luckkyguys@gmail.com Guest

Smile tour and travels

i like tss chose the smart shop book rail e ticket and airlines ticket

Default Block my irctc ticketing facility not availaible

I have the smart shop portal but icannot used irctc facility i am very sad to use the service of the smart shop

Default Not working

last one week tss smartshop notworking at coimbatore

priyesh chawda Guest

Thumbs down DO not get irctc digital certificate reneval

I am agent of your firm my terminal id is INRPR03000022d my firm name is Chawda Tour & Travels .....last 2 year i can"t book railways ticket and i complaint to every one but no 1 can solve now i suggest all the person if they ask me that how smart shop is working i only told that you don"t take smart shop because there is not solve the problem ......

I have u ask 1 question before few month smart shop mam call us and told me that u have re venal your irctc certificate i said OK and they told me that they can send me the new re venal certificate to courier but till 4 to 5 month goon they not send me the certificate i talk to Mr deenkar and they told me that he will send but as always he try to get me a fool .....

I consider all those person who are using smart shop or he want to buy a smart shop i totally request u to not buy or think about smart shop because there is nothing in smart shop ......and last but not the least i don"t no how many times i complaint about Mr Deepak maheswari chhattisgarh sales head of smart shop this people have getting me fool continuously so i request again if there smart shop head office have seriously about the agent and her problem so take the action against Mr deepak other vise nothing will change and i tell all the person please do not but smart shop .........

If any 1 have contact to me than call me at this no - 92022-09971 or 90399-43539...any time.......

Chawda Tour & Travels
    Priyesh H Chawda.

clalfumb is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

You are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

INIDR03000010F Guest

Default ertre

Closs my Smart Shop before one year please open my software.

1. Intex i smart Mobile Complaint