Thread: HCL Customer care

Default HCL Customer care

i extend my warranty through hcl customer care.
    i live in najafgrah at new delhi <110043

my complaint no. 162090238

DUE TO YOUR LATE SERVICE I HAVE SUFFER FROM MANY
    PROBLEMS & SO MUCH LOSS IS TO HAPPEND IN MY BUSSINESS..

Till to the this momemt ,i wait for your ENGINEER,
    please do something regarding this problem

Default HCL Customer Care

Sir i buy a personal computter of HCL on july 07 2005. It is regular creating problem in every 10-15 days . one hcl replace my complete pc in august . every time it creat a new problem . please help me , my bussiness and my family suffer with it atleast it want a compensation of 2500 per day ie approximate Rs 725000/- .

dolly singh Guest

Default unsatisfied for ur service

I am extend my warranty through HCL Customer Care.
    I am staying in Mayur Vihar Phase III,Delhi-96
    My Contact no.9818606035

My Complaint no. 287090044

PROBLEMS ,till to the this momemt ,I am waiting for your ENGINEER,
    please do something regarding this problem.

Thnx

dolly singh Guest

Default unsatisfied for ur service

I am not satisfied with ur service, I extend my warrenty through Ur HCL Custmer Care
    I am staying in Mayur Vihar,Phase-III,Delhi-93

my complaint no.287090044
    my contact no.9818606035

Plz do something for that i am still waiting for ur engineer to sought out my problem.

ashok yadav Guest

Default Service not proived againest AMC period

I have purchase 10 HCL Computer's to your authorised distubutor M/S Multi computech systems in alwar. for last 18 month after one year i have done AMC for three years. But you distubutor M/s Multi computech systems is not given services properly.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Ashok,
    To drag the attention of the Co. towards deficiency in services by their service centres send a complaint letter to the head office of the Co. and do mention your complaint number as well as your AM Contract Number in that letter.

Good Luck

Default Thanks

Thanks Advocate, can you please tell me to whom i have to address the complaint, and can you please give me the address of the company.

Regards.

Default Monitor display problem

ME DEALER FROM JAGRAON DISTT LUDHIANA PUNJAB ,I sell a desktop pc with monitor display to my coustmer S.BHAG SINGH from ludhiana ,problem is that service center take monitor from one month dbefore but till date they r not able to give us monitor .....nd moreover there staff in service center mak coustmer fool so we all r very frustretd... so pls help me out

Deepti Guest

Arrow Request for warranty extension

I want to know the actual cost for extension of warranty since i purchased a desktop of hcl in June'2009 and want to extend the warranty for further two years i.e. 1+2 years =3 years. Kindly send the actual rates for the above said purpose. Because i have been told by the dealer that the sum of Rs.2500/- is required for the same. Is he claiming the correct amount for the extension of warranty of core-2-dual which i purchase from him. OR demanding extra amount. Kindly send your reply and solution to my email i.e. rohit_sanju_dda@yahoo.co.in My contact No. 9990449599. and 011-25390414

pramodbisht Guest

Angry

I Purchased HCL TFT on 24/02/2008 . I am facing the problem on my TFT 17". Their is a line on left side the screen on display. I think this is due to faulty TFT. It has been already repaired one time by your people but the same problem occurs now in exact same portion on TFT screen.
    PLs do the need full And take necessary action
    Regards: Pramod Bisht e-mail:- deepsah@in.com

Unhappy Repair of PC

I had purchased PC from HCL(Machine No. 5084AZ431866) in April 2008. My Pc is not working for last one month and I have filed a complaint Complaint No. 09A090349 on 10th October 2009 but since then no one has come from the company to repair my computer.
    Beside this I want to inform you that lodging complaint through is a very tedious process and no one hardly response satisfactorily and most of the times no one receives the call, so make the process for registering the complaint through telephone a bit easier.
    Momin Khan

Default complaint regarding computer not working properly

I purchased the computer on 28 june 2009 from authorised dealer of hcl
    c.m. electronics khopoli.
    Due to virus problem he format the computer.
    after that computers sound line in not working.
    therefore i can not record the t.v programme.
    media player also not working.
    Dealer suggest to change the mother board.
    mother board changed but problem not solved.
    he re format he computer.
    No hcl engineer support for this problem
    please solve my problem.

sunil h kamdi

Thumbs down PC Complaint

My HCL desktop buy on Jan. 2009 not working properly.every 15 days facing same problome.when we start up the system once open within 5 min it will off and coming the beep sound from the PC.it is happening last 7 month.can't solve this problom .they will come and remove the cards and put back it will be ok for 2 weeks again the same .please advise and what we do for that.

Thumbs down a big jerk

i am belonge to ludhiana city<

my complaint no. 28A090141

DUE TO YOUR LATE SERVICE I HAVE SUFFER FROM MANY
    PROBLEMS & SO MUCH LOSS IS TO HAPPEND IN MY STUDY..

Till to the this momemt ,i wait for your ENGINEER,
    please do something regarding this problem
    i have allready waiting a huse long time that never seank before plzzzzz plzzzz do something

saleem pasha Guest

Question Regret buy hcl computer

i regret buy hcl computer.so bad company and service pls dont buy hcl any product.

1. HCL Customer care