Thread: complaint against HP-Compaq

Rohan Guest

Default complaint against HP-Compaq

Hello, this is Rohan here. I have a complaint against HP-Compaq. Let me
    brief you on the case. First of all, my Compaq laptop which i purchased on
    December 22, 2006 stopped detecting the wireles card a few months ago. I
    checked on the website of HP and they had mentioned that this problem is due
    to a motherboard defect affecting a select bunch of laptops(which included
    mine) and that these laptops were entitled for a free repair for a period of
    two years from purchase, but only for customers in North America. This was
    in November,2008. No mention was made for customers in India. Being
    extremely busy for the next few months i had no time to chek the website
    again. The next time i checked in January, 2009, they had the provision for
    Indian customers. When i visited their customer service centre, they said
    that they cannot repair because i have come after their stipulated two
    years, and that i have to pay Rs.15,000/- for repair.
    My case is that why should i have to bear the burden for an admitted manufacturing defect of theirs. They, in spite of having the contact mail id's of all registered customers(of which i was one), did not bother to even intimate the customers of this possible defect in the laptops. And even though the problem has arised well within two years, i have to still bear the cost. Since it is an admitted defect of theirs, they should take the
    responsibility of the free repair even after two years. Please help me get my right. All i expect is a free repair, not even replacement of the machine. Kindly guide me to get my due.

Awiting your reply at the earliest.
    Rohan.

Mohit Singh Guest

Default hp is a worst service provider

I am very sorry to inform you that HP's service is very poor and they are very irresponsible, I have never expected such kind of attitude of HP towards their customer.........
    I was in contact with HP earlier also but it seems that they guys gives a damn shit towards customer relationship, i am very sorry for using such kind of language but now I cant handle this any more. I had informed them that my laptop have an internal screen damage.
    I bought this laptop from RPG cell-u-com Banglore in october 2008.
    First I went to Indore's HP service centre when the damage was very little but they told me that there is some problem with my bill because on their database it shows that my warranty was over in may 2009 then I showed them my bill and tell them to repair it but they refused to do so, then i went to Banglaore where I am Pursuing my MBA and at that time the damage increased a lot because i have to do a lot of work on my laptop, then they told me that the damage is increased very much and the second time after talking to HP I went there on 14th of August 2009 but they were closed due to some festival and they didnt mention there phone no. on the board and I also tried on the number which HP head office(US) gave me but no body picked my call then i found Hp service center Bangalore's number on net but the result was same. On 15th of August I left for Pune because of my internship program than yeserday I took an off from my office and went to HP Pune's service centre but they told me that the damage is so much that it will count in physical damage, if you came here earlier than we could do something but the damage is increased very much and there is also the warranty problem due to difference in purchasing date on my bill and their data base,
    just because their service providers didn't took any initiative to solve my problem the damage has increases and now I cant do any thing in my laptop and because of this my working efficiency is very less.
    So just because HP guys are not giving any attention to my problem now I have no other choice left but to sue HP hence I have decide to go to consumer forum and and file a case against HP and there service.
    I am having following problems with HP-
    1. Fraud billing- the date in my bill and on your database is different.

2. providing wrong information- the address of Pune's service centre which I found on net was wrong, the service centre was shifted from there to somewhere else before one year and you guys didnt update the information.
    3. Poor customer service- Just because hp service providers made delay in repairing my laptop now the damage is increased very much.And above all to tell the exact cost of repairing a laptop thay want Rs.300 for the quotation of that laptop which is under warranty.
    4. All the inconvinience happened to me because of you.
    I am a brand loyal customer of HP and being an engineer most of the student comes to me and ask about which laptop to purchase, in my lass around 48 students purchased an HP laptop but now they all are watching how much inconvinience i am facing because of HP's poor response, the same problem was happened in my friend's Acer laptop and they replace it in just 3 days.

Mohit Singh

where can i proceed legally against the bad service of Hewlett-Packard

so bad company hp Guest

Unhappy gift is not recieved not back demand draft

As per the secheme launched by you i purchase two compaq 108tu in janaury.At that time the secheme was of gift of KODAK digital camera.SO i send two demand draft and all the document also for that.But after long time i got feedback from your side that mY claim was rejected.Now i did not got my demand draft back from you.

Please help me because my two Demand Draft are pending at your side costing worth near 3000/-.Also i request it to the HP SALES MANAGER IN SONEPAT.Please return my both demand draft.

I NEVER ASPECT THIS BEHAVE AND RESPONSE FROM HP COMPANY

So please return my both DEMAND DRAFT to my home address

The details are:--

H.NO 53, SEC.13
    SONEPAT
    MOB. 09896072237

ajay singh Guest

Default B Tech (pursuing 3rd year)

i have purchased a laptops of compaq presario cq61 notebook.i am not able to create a recovery disk.it shows error.i have tried twice.please help me out.

braja.majhi@gmail.com Guest

Question not receiving gift

i am brajagopal majhi.i have brought a laptop(compaq presario model CQ40-144TU) from computer home,contai,saraswatitala in january 29,2009.In this time in this model have offered a gift 5.1 philipse hometheater+dvd. so rulswise i have send all documents(original sticker+purchase bill+draft of 1499 rupees&others).i registered my product(serial number:CND8442C9F) & i get redemption code:V7FOXANV3M.but instant time i could not get the gift. many times i complained but i could not get any response.so please say me what stepi eill take to get this gift.otherwise i will complain to consumer forum.really i could not hope this type of behaviour.
    from
    brajagopal majhi

ADDRESS: VILL-NAHALIA; POST- UTTAR USDA; PS-BELDA; DIST PASCHIM MEDINIPUR;PIN-721443: DETAILS : MODEL NO: CQ40-144TU; SERIAL NO : CND8442C9F; REDEMPTION CODE; V7FOXANV3M. MOB NO:9749937856

Thumbs down hp rejected DOA request

fayazkhan234@rediffmail.com
    hello sir,
    I have purchased compaq 510 laptop on 9th jan from prime computers new delhi. The laptop was having some probleblem and on contacting hp's customer care i was suggested to visit service centre. On 23rd i visited center andon the same day they generated a case id as4609554480 and i was asked by service centre the DOA request will be forwarded to hp as the laptop was submitted with the within 15days of purchase and in terms of warranty the company has to replace the complete unit. But after 45 days they are saying that the company has not approved full replacement contradicting warranty conditions, and has asked me to replace the faultypart. Why should i accept it abd why the hp is not reponding to my genuine request for full replacement as warranted under rules.
    Fayaz Ahmad Khan
    09419088961

saurabh gupta Guest

Unhappy for free scheme

hello this is saurabh.. first of all i purchased a laptop on 13 - 12 -2008...... at this date a scheme is given by compaq company this was a codek camera.... but after two yaers i m not recieved any scheme....... even i m sending my all document,,,bt my all document were sent back to my home........ nd when i m call to my nearst service center they say that your scheme was now expired...... nd now my 1300rs has been waste who is responsible for this mistakee.... i am going to consumer court as soon possible..... my contact no 9462639306 and 9024743648....... pls give me my scheme..........

hello this is amit kumar jha from saharsa(bihar).
    i purchase a laptop on28 august 2009.
    now this time my adopter become too hot at the time of charging.
    so please solve my problem as soon as possible.
    my e-mail no is jhaamit62@yahoo.co.in

Default Please help me

BEFORE TWO MONTH I PURCHED MY LAPTOP IN BIHAR. MY LAPTOP MODEL NO.IS COMPAQ 420 AND ITS PRICE IS 29990 AND MY DEALER TAKES RS. 34500. AND THEY ARE NOT AGREE TO RETURN MY EXTRA MONEY. SO PLEASE HELP ME FOR RETURN MY MONEY. MY MOBILE No. IS 9524475817 NOW I AM IN SALEM INDIA.
    GOD BLESS YOU.

Jitendra Pathak Guest

Default Compliant against Authorize HP service center

Dear Support Team,

For your information I have purchased a HP laptop from your authorize dealer Santosh Computer Address 18- B New Civil Lines, Bhartpur since last Ö29- 11- 2007 as mentioned product no HP Pavilion dv2601tx Special Edition Entertainment Notebook PC , Product number: GS117PA Serial number: 2CE74526YF with the details .! After purchased it was running properly after few days I got the some soft ware problem in my system I went to dealer point he had resolved my problem and told me your warranty is going on expired if you want to extend your warranty company has launched a scheme for extend for warranty for three year in this plan customer will have to paid some premium and his assets warranty will be renewed for three year and its premium amount is 7200/- for a one time as per policy and my work profile I have done and renewed of this policy and got the policy no which is mentioned Sr.No. G O 5 U I N 575 B E F as policy I have confirmed my policy has been renewed for three year as mentioned with the policy certificate policy renewed by BB professional marketing Pvt Ltd . Address is F- 101 A , Paradise c-61, Sarojini Marg C- scheme Jaipur !

After that I was continuously using my lap top and it was working properly some time I was got some minor problem in soft ware which had been resolved by dealer . after one and half year I was working in my lappi in sudden my lappi had been switch down and after that it was not login before that this problem laptop wi fi soft ware was also not working Wi Fi software also stopped for work I have tried to lo gin this several times on that day but I didnít get the success!

Next day I had taken my lappi and went to dealer point at he told me its not a soft ware problem may be some hard ware problem has been generated in your lappi he advised me you should check it in service center as instructed by dealer I went to authorize service center at Agra name of it (InTarvo Technologies Ltd No.4 1st Floor GloryPlaza Opp. LIC building M.G. Road Agra ) and told him about the laptop problem and submitted all the document as such this system is coming in warranty on service center care taker said to us todayís my man power is not hare and in this system having a some hard ware problem you will have to leaved your system I will check and identify of this problem as per instructed by owner of service center I have leaved my lap top and got the received form him for hand over my laptop to him and before that I have never gave to other person for the servicing and itís a authorized sealed I have handed over my system to service center on 29-Sep-2010 .

After that I went to service center again after couple of three days owner of service center told me he has sent my system to company corporate office in that system mother board have a some problem and mother board was working and your system we will be right back with in one week after that I was continuously following but they always gave simple response your system is summing very shortly . after one month when I asked why are you not giving my system after lots of hot talk to told me your system mother board sr.No is not matching in our company sr.no so we are unable to repair your system .when I asked him now you are telling me my system mother board sr.no not matching in your company no you should tell me with in a week after lots of followup and after one month you are saying now you are getting this problem that ok you give me a written statement on behalf of company after that day always he telling a lie and also he is not returning my system always he says your system is coming and your problem is going on resolve now its enough ÖÖ..

I have already submitted a online complaint its ID is 4620535994 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting@@@@@@@@@@@@@@46205 35994@@@@@@end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting@@@@@@@@@@@@@@46205 35994@@@@@@end_of_the_skype_highlighting but still I have not got any satisfactory reply from your side

Now support team please help me and resolve my problem I am continuously trying your customer care no which is also not responding due to this system I have lost my passions and now I am feeling fully frosted and mentally harassment which hasto be done by you and your company also I am got more less due to the system and with your service if now you will not respond I will take a necessary legal action against you and your seniors which all of those expense will we expended by you !

So please itís a my final coll please resolve my problem so that I can do balance in my life !

yashgupta Guest

Thumbs down gift voucher not recieved

i purchased a laptop in the diwali festival season and hp provide a gift vouched on that purchase (after registration) but i register and sent all the formalities with that but company not given any reply or responce till now,i am very disappointed with hp actually i felt thats it was my wrong decision to go with hp i think dell is the best option.my registration code is 2223406 named vimla gupta

ankitakanwar Guest

hii dis is ankita from pune mg road......dis is to tell u dat i had bought my hp laptop on 5th oct 10,nd now realised dat some of the numeric keys are not functioning...i m facing a alot of problems.the laptop is under warranty.i have already called the hp laptop service centres a no of times but they are not replying and giving me many excuses.plz..register this complain...and do something to solve my problem....my address is
    Lt Ankita Kanwar.
    My No.9665935881.
    i shall wait....

Default Frustrated with hp

Problem:
    Physical memory dump screen. Tried evry possible thing. Your(HP) customer care & Service centre have both raised their hands, pointing out each other to solve the problem after 10 unsuccessful visits of an engg. who has done recovery 10 times & changed motherboard, Ram, & HD , but all in vain. its almost 2 months now. I am depressed, exhausted, harassed & contemplating a suicide attempt after such disastrous support from HP. My DETAILS are as follows: customer complaint ID: 1044052 Name: Somnath/Gaurav Emailid: ggpanav@yahoo.co.in Mobile no: 09971871868/09899443334 ( INDIA) Helpless, frustrated & dying with every passing day. Plz help. Service centre & call centre people are not responding to my calls. pLz revert back

Puneet Bansal Guest

Default Complaint Regarding HP Laptop

Hello Sir/Madam,

With respect, I am puneet bansal from Dholpur,Rajasthan i purchased a hp laptop(Hp probook 4420s)
    at the date 3 november 2010, last month at 28 october 2011 , a problem was arised
    with laptop,it was slow processed with charging.For improving problem i have gone
    4 times at hp authorised service center,they had changed all the parts of this but
    still problem is not solved,i said to change this piece after that they blamed at me ,
    sir/mam, my laptop's warranty is going to expired at 2 november 2011, so i have submitted
    my laptop before warrantyexpired date kindly take some action as soon as possible.

I am giving some following information regarding this:-

1) complaint case ID:-
    a) XC16675682 (AT THE DATE OF 05-10-11)
    b) 4635106077 (AT THE DATE OF 08-10-11)
    c) 4635396153 (AT THE DATE OF 19-10-11)
    d) 4635396582 (AT THE DATE OF 19-10-11)

Hp probook 4420s:-

M- 9461463169
    M- 9782122927
    MAIL ID:- puneetbansal90@gmail.com

1. complaint against a compaq laptop
    By nikhil bansal in forum Laptop
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 08:39 PM