Thread: Complaint against Star CJ Alive

Default Complaint against star cj alive

SIR/MAM
    I have purchased a maharaja juicer grinder and non stick dosa tawa from mnm trading solutions private limited franchisee star cj alive on 16/02/2013 and get delivery on 25/02/2013.Next day the juicer was not working and i made the complaints on their number mentioned in their bill.But they did not attend us properly and transfer our calls to one another and give harassment.kindly please give concentration on our matter . I am very thankful to you.

Default Star CJ Alive needs to be in Consumer Court

Dear Guys,Please dont buy any product from Star CJ, they have also done the same thing to me..The product what they had shown on TV was not delivered to me against which I have received a very poor quality of product. From this we can understand that this Company is just established to dupe/loot the customers , They are showing some other product and dont deliver the same. We should unite and take them to Consumer court otherwise they will continue cheating people.. Guys, let me know if you would like to join for filing a stringent complaint against Star CJ, as I am in the process of doing same..you can contact me on facebook.

The exactly same thing here.I bought a juicer and it doesnt work at all.This is a Haramkhor Channel.I agree with you that there should be a stringent complaint against Star CJ. Did you succeed.?

Shruti Jain Guest

Default Complaint against a cheat by - Star CJ & Nakamichi Techno Pvt Ltd

Its with great frustration that i request you to take a strict action against Star CJ and Nakamichi Techno Pvt Ltd. I had ordered a Fujezone dual sim touch screen phone and received it on 17th Jan 2013, however the phone stopped working on 26th Jan'2013. I have sent it to Nakamichi Pvt Ltd, delhi on 7th Feb but stil not have received the product. They give one patent response of being delayed and sory and wil cal you within 24 hours. I want your help in geting my money back I have paid 10,000 rs for the same.

Angry damage in saree

I placed order of kota saree worth rs. 2499 . It delivered to me in time. I paid all sum of amount to delievery boy. Than i opened the package but i found one saree wit defect.. one hole in the saree.so i w ant to replace this.

Default Complain against duplicate product delivery

My self Pratik Parmar i have ordered Puma Bogatie shoes. According to your advertisement on tv you were supposed to deliver me

ORDER NO : 20130311044088
    1) Puma Bogatie shoes (MHT)
    Item code 1280702012
    AND
    2) (FREE GIFT) Polo club watch new jersey
    Item code 1189622012

The payment of above order was RS.2599/- which was paid as cash on delivery.

As i complained at customer care the polo club watch which i got free with shoes is duplicate so i am not satisfied with product and its quality and i want to return the product and want the money back.

I had complained at your customer care on 15th of march 2013 and as per executive i should have received a confirmation call for inquiry of cheque details within 2working days but its 4th working day today (21st march 2013) and i haven't found any progress and also haven't received any call for my detail confirmation.

Today(21st March 2013) i again called at your customer care, and talked with your customer care executive Ishaan Sharma.I talked with him regarding this issue almost for 27:11 minutes through which he kept me on hold for 7:00 minutes but still he was unable to solve my problem. Finally he asked me to hold and told me that he will reply me after discussing this issue with his superior i kept on waiting and no one replied and finally my call was disconnected from his side which is so insulting and irresponsible.Your executives even don't have manners to talk with customers.I owe an apologies from your side.

NasreenAlam Guest

Default Refund for Order no - 20130319041063

I purchased Birla Multipurpose electric cooker BEL-80E

My order no 20130319041063 ,invoice no. :u00000065349 date 19 03 2013. I am not satisfied with the product you sent me,,becasuse it has no multipurpose utility as shown on STAiR CJ alive .It is only r ice cooker. Pl. arrange to collect back . and return my cash Rs 2295.00

Post Canon pixma mx287

No assured gift , worst broadcasting have telecasted on 25th march 2013.This was my last shopping on star cjalive .

Mahenddra Kapoor Guest

Cool Karbonn A2 Mobile (Item Cord : 132389)

I am your permanent custuomer from last five years.I have purchase above mobile from you on 24.02.2013. as per your Invoice No. U00000044359,and the Docket No.200216778.
    I am sorry to say, This time I am not satisfaied with your deal. Lot of phone to your Office and Your Call center And also request to Karbonn Toll free center, But none was done from yourside.
    Sir, this Teb/phone is not working as per show in your add. There are no porpore programs and non of the game as you display in your dimo. Kindly help me eitther change the set or proper giade me. Thank you.
    Mahendra Kapoor.
    117/L23, Nanin Nagar, Kakadev.
    KANPUR. UP
    Date : 04.04.2013.

rohan_176667@yahoo.com Guest

Default Poor delivery of stuff

Dear sir, I had ordered Home Power Laundry Stand through Star CJ (order no 20130403036706) which was delivered on 05 Apr 13 through a courier. We requested to open the package and confirm for the condition of the Stuff,which was refused as the person said that they are not responsible for the stuff inside the package.
    We opened the stuff and found that its two accessories(pipes no 5 & 6) were not there and thus we imdt reported the matter through their helpline.
    Today ie on 07 Apr 13 we recd a call from a no 02243153500 and were told that the stock is not available in the ware house. So we given two options.
    One is to wait till it is available and two to return the stuff. We opted for two as they did not confirm the time up to which it is made available .
    For refund also the pers said that the stuff will be collected first and then we will be paid through a cheque after verifying the details after 3 days.
    I requested for cash on delivery,which was turned down. Then I asked that where was it written that the money is given after three days after it is collected back?
    There was no reply from the pers.
    Thus pl help me out so that the my problem can be resolved.

Angry Sanjeev Kapoor Diamond Coated Pen

say NO to star CJ products. ye sab @@@@iya banate hai..inko pakad k inki maa behan ek kar do. consumer court mein case dalo salo k khilaaf..
    My name is Charulata Ramesh Malde. My Order No. 20130318046544

This lead item, is not to my satisfaction and i want it to be replaced. Inspite of contacting several times, there was no response from your side.

Kindly contact me Urgently.

Charulata Malde (M-9320046387- 9420046387)

Ramesh Malde (M-9222246387 - 9322246387 - 9422246387)

Default material damage in dilevary time

I purchage new Birla induction top cock this cock order no.20130308040262.Date.8/3/2013 this material damage in dilevary time.I return the material by coriar but return material as same as my home

hardeep mann Guest

Angry complain against replacement service

i had ordered a jaipan juicer from star cj which was faulted when i received it but star cj costumer care team is not helpful in replace this faulted product i had reguster 4-5 complaints at star cj but they always ignore and doesnt try to gave any response . please help me if you can...

StarCJALive is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

We hope our Customer Care team has resolved your issue and hope you will visit Star CJ for your next purchase.

Kind regards,
    Star CJ Team

Angry star cj karbonn a3

Greetings, I purchased a karbonn A3 from Star CJ Alive with referance to the ads they display and their website too which boasted of a high performance android phone for a very low cost. They also promised refund on incorrect product within 48 hours. Now this product does not support internet, google play store does not open, camera removes dark pictures inspite of high resolution,& phone is not working i Call their custmer complain but their is not risponding call.

Default fooling with free gift

star cj fooling people by giving free gifts along with product.The cost of free gift they will show 10 to 15 times costlier than market price. e.g. a free bag of Rs. 1999 with a lotto shoe. But actual price of the bag would be mere Rs. 100 to 200 in the market. thus they fool people.

1. Complaint against Star Cj alive