Thread: Fraud Doctor

wideworld is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Angry Fraud Doctor

The following mail is self explainatory of the complain sent to th chaet doctor on 14.1.2009. Request take action and help me getting refund back.
    Tks
    Sobti

To: Kayakalap@yahoo.com
    Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 11:31 AM
    Subject: Fraud by Dr. Shailender Dhawan

Dr. Dhawan....Please read the following as I am going to file a complain with consumer forum for Fraud and Cheating against you. To avoid this return Rs 3000 to me collect your medicine and continue with you business or close and go to jail. I am copying this to my other ID so that you have no excuse to say you didn't receive beside I am also forwarding you this mail from my Yahoo ID.

Registration Number PP-1372

Dr.Shailender Dhawan + 3 of his colleagues Females.1759, Sector-16 Faridabad (Opp sector 17 Market). The doctor claims to be an Aryuvedic doctor and has cured many for Psoriasis. He gives medicines probably self made and sells them to unwary patients a exuberant cost. The modes operandi is well set. When one calls up the reply is that some body will call back with a ticket number and one needs to have atleast 3/4 days prior appointment before meeting the doctor. I cam to know about it on Care World a local TV channel which probably runs on such fraud programs. I took an appointment for my mother as she was suffering from Psoriasis. We reached the clinic ( a long 10-12 feet broad and 15-20 feet long space divided into 3 section . One where the first female accomplice sits as a receptionist , second section where the so called doctor sits and third where self made Ointment and oil is sold. ) The first accomplice said wait and than spoke to the doctor and told us to give. The fraud was reading a dally Hindi paper. On the wall in big it was written consultation fee as Rs 500. I explained and shown her previous illness papers and told that she is a heart patient and had undergone CABG . Onseeing my mother feet he said he will cure it in just 2 month. We were delighted . Well he took out a printed form where standard medicines made by him were printed . He ticked those and asked us to go to the third section where the his other two accomplices were waiting us to butcher. She asked us to pay 1500 for the medicine. Which we did. She gave us two pouches of red and green capsules, One 20 grams paste of an ointment and a 150 grams of oil bottle all for Rs 1500. When I asked the doctor that for this medicine Rs 1500 far too much he didn't wish to speak to me and said to talk to the medicine female. She said well we have this package for Rs 1500 . I said look she need to apply this ointment which would not run for 2 /3 days and you asked to revisit after one month how would she treat than. Well she said you take as many as possible by paying additional Rs 50 /bottle and Rs 300/oil bottle. I paid additional Rs 800 )1500+800= Rs 2300) .

We returned back . Day one she had those capsules and she start feeling burning and indigestion. My wife called the clinic and the girl tried to convince saying stop medicine etc. Doctor is busy he can not speak and all that shit. When my wife said look lady she is a heart patient probably she got little scared and transferred to the so called doctor. He simply said stop the medicine and nothing else.

I went to Faridabad by my car and probably would have spent 3/4 hundred in fuel plus thus e2300 almost 3000 for shear nothing. I wish to have the money refunded to me .

Sobti

Shailey2005 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Hello I am kajol singh from customer care kayakalp global clinic.I want to inform that this patient came to our clinic and was pre diagnosed and confirm case of palmo planter psoriasis .This condition is considered incurable in modern science.
    few clarifications
    1.Patient was told that she will be getting very good results in 2 month time and was not told that she can be cured in 2 months.
    Last edited by Shailey2005; 08-25-2010 at 10:07 PM.

wideworld is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Well One can Imagine making up story by Kaya Kalp took almost months.

Has there been any honesty in their approach they would hv immediately responded .
    Still The following replies to their claim:-

1- Pal mo planter psoriasis .This condition is considered incurable in modern science. But they still claim to cure even on TV let alone to the patients in person in 2 months.
    2-.Patient was told that she will be getting very good results in 2 month time and was not told that she can be cured in 2 months.Answer given Above
    2.patient was having indigestion and complaint of gas in first 15 days of treatment and was advised to reduce doses or stop internal medicines for 7 days ,because this can happen due to some food poisoning . These people just play with the patients with their own test & Trail methods. The patient is a heart patient and file related to her operation/Angioplasty/Gastric problem and blood pressure was shown to the doctor but for him those were mere papers and according to him it carries no value and his treatment would be as per his ways. The dosages given were caused burning and sever gastric problems since was already suffering from it and on calling weired excuses and advise on change of dosages by the girl sitting t reception were given.
    3.patient was very aggressive and used abusive language with female staff when told that doctor is busy at present and will call back as soon a he will be free. Imagine patient of 80 years getting aggressive????? Pure lie.
    4.patient was again advised to continue treatment taking in account the old age of patient and our confidence that we can help her to come out of this very painful condition.even when the behavior of her son was very rude with clinic staff. Imagine the whole family of the patient was rude and aggressive and the staff of Kaya Kaplp at every step cooperative and accommodating ...LIE and pure LIE.
    5.patient was interested in money refund and was told that according to clinic policy you can send back the medicines left with you and we will return money back after deducting 500/- consultation.Patient refused. mail sent to them with detail of account number was sent but never answered.

kayakalp global is a clinic where treatment is not done for money .poor patients are treated free ,senior citizens given special care,We are always there to help psoriasis and vitiligo patients and such comments and approach of patients hurts. Every tom dick & Harry is global, now a days . When you people consider money the only motto of adopting profession like Doctor , it really hamper chances of people who really deserves. Free is a compulsion to show , there also in the name of registration you must be charging money. Caring for Elderly , stop that phrase as it devalues the very essence of care.

Keep giving explanation. According to me the more absurd clarifications are given fault appears imminent

Sanjeevpatil is offline Banned
    May 2010

contact the nearest ps

Ankit Kumar is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Dear Sobti just meet the people who are getting cured and giving blessings to Dr. Dhawan

mukesh khanna Guest

Default kayakalp global

Hello i am not sure about Psoriasis but we are getting treatment from kayakalp Global for my son VITILIGO/LEUCODERMA since last one year.
    I have met Dr.Dhawan three times and we are getting very good results.My son is 9 year old and white patches on his face are almost gone.

1. Against the Doctor
    By Unregistered in forum Medical
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 08:43 AM
  2. Medical negligence of a doctor
    By drchhaya in forum Hospital
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:24 AM
  3. Alleged fraud claiming to be a doctor of AIIMS
    By rajneesh madhok in forum Clinic
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:01 PM