Thread: Fun Cinemas Shahdara

Default Fun Cinemas Shahdara

I went to Fun Cinemas Shahdara for watching movie ( 99, Tues 26th May, 12.30 pm)with my friends. For which the ticket price was Rs.70 each. but when i ordered for tickets they asked me to pay Rs. 120 each on the pretext that Rs. 50 are for Popcorn and Pepsi Combo. When i said i dont want combo and i want to purchase only tickets, the girl at the counter refused to do say by saying that it was compulsory. however no such thing is mentioned in newspaper or the pamphlet at their counter. As my friend had come from far away and we did not want to spoil mood so we had to purchase the tickets. even when i said to her that this is not fair, she simply said this is our policy in a very rude and ignorant way. the same incident had happened with my friend when he had gone to watch movie at Fun Cinemas Pitampura. So i want to lodge a complaint against then that proper action being taken against them. Cross River Mall, Karkardooma District Centre Shahdara, Delhi - Phone No.-(011)421118845, +(91)-(11)-39895050 09819890163
    As i am a student and we get limited pocket money so we have to spend it carefully but because of their rule i had to spend 100 Rs more and this had also happened one time before. So i want prpoer action be taken against them and although not a big amount but i still want it back. the 2 tickets are still with me.
    So i want prpoer action be taken against them and although not a big amount but i still want my money back. the 4 tickets are still with me.

maninder ghumman Guest

Thumbs down fun cinema ambala 3rd grade

third grade refreshment counters and 3rd grade staff they can't know how to talk

1. Compensation from PVR Cinemas