Thread: Complaint against philips

(Respondent)
    1 PHILIPS INDIA LTD.,
    2 PHILIPS AUTHRISED DEALER- RAJPAL BROTHERS, 1824 CHANDINI CHOWK, DELHI-110006

FACTS OF THE CASE-

1 I had purchased an Philips cd sound machine, model no- az5160 on 19-9-2009, from the Philips authorized dealer m/s rajpal brothers, 1824, chandini chowk amounting rs 3250.00 and while purchasing it I asked the above mentioned dealer to get me check the product but he refused to open the box and get me checked, whereas I relied on “BUYERS RIGHT OF EXAMINING THE GOODS” which is stated under section 41 of the sales of goods act 1930.

2 when I opened the box of the above mentioned product, at my home, I found that its sound level was very low and not satisfactory, and therefore I complained and asked the above mentioned dealer to exchange my product with better sound quality for which I was ready to pay the difference in the price but he with his malafide intention he also refused to do so.

3 I then direct approached the Philips Company for the above stated matter, and they referred me to visit their authorized service center. I then visited to avian electronics (auth. Philips service center) 22/8,shakti nagar, block-19, delhi-7, where they under reg no.-4478, and work order-7420, stated the product not to be defective and fit, and also stated that all the sets of the above mentioned model possess the same sound quality, which is not satisfactory.

4 after the above mentioned struggle, I again approached the company through telephone calls and mails, and got only the same reply every time that they had forwarded my complaint to their concerned department and will call me back, but till date I have not yet received any call from them and my problem has still not been solved.

Prayer

Yourhonour, you are requested to pass order favoring me against respondent. please order for the compensation for mental disturbance and wastage of time by visiting their showrooms and service center amounting to rs 20000 and also I request you to pass the order to exchange the above mentioned product with that of any other model with better sound quality for which I am ready to pay the difference in price after deducting the price of the previous product.

Your’s truly,
    Arjun kapoor
    (student of llb.)

Nitin Rao Guest

Thumbs down Very poor service by Philips

I had problem of remote sensing on DVD on dated 07.08.2010, from this date I have launch number of complaint also ur technician come and one time I visit ur center but my problem not get resolve, Please note my ref. number . 307635, 411245,427653 etc but still problem as it is.

If such type of @@@@ing service you r providing then I am not suggest anyone to purchase ur product. from this date I had spent my money, gap of office for your product repair but it is of no use. ur product cost is only 2500 rs instead of spending my valuable time and money if I purcahse any other DVD then it is much better I think.

Can u please do the needfull to repair my product otherwise I will go for other escalation. Also Please take my one advise please close such center or fire such type of technician those who r unable to repair a small problem for your market onle.

Repair on dated 07.08.2018 : Hitech Services Gurgaon : Bill taken 365 Rs

ashish raitani Guest

Default workorder no: 999982380568291. Product yet not working properly.

Philips have very poor and slow customer service.

I have waited for every promise from service center as I have launched a complaint for Home Theatre as my First Product from this company ... service centre address :M/s Gaurav Enterprises A/6, ground floor commercial complex shankar garden opposite to vikaspuri police station, Vikaspuri, New Delhi-110018.

Technicians are coming with no solution and also not visiting at thier own promise del. date.

I find this lack of service and the lack of being able to speak with head office completely amazing.

I will no longer look at Philips for any future purchase. I would have thought in this competitive world customer service would be paramount. Philips appear to think of it as annoying!

Mobile no. 7827446042 , Mr. Ashish Raitani.
    Mail Id: ashishraitani_2008@yahoo.com

nikhil vaid Guest

Default T.V Complaint

I bayed a t.v of Phillips on 13/03/11 but now my t.v is not working. I submit my complain on 20/10/11 Complaint number is PDL 2010110055 but i did not received any respons from the company side they told me that they will repair my t.V in two days. but after 4 days no body came in my home whenever i called in customer care they told me we will send the person today this same thing is happening with me for last four days Kindly take any action on that.i hope u will solve my problem.

Thanks Nikhil

Default Worst response from ur service center

hi...

this bhaskar palpanuru from hyd

i had buy philips home theatre last 15 mnts back i'm a software employee

i had given philips home theatre model nbr HTS3371 for reparing in month of june

at hydernagar in hyderabad they r not giving correct respone from last 4 months

they problem power is not cming power in home theate every time they r saying techination is not there call on sme other day

one more thing is there r telling lie we had called u then u said sme thing they didnt call now also

what a wrost respone from ur service center once again i wont buyur products in my life

then y u keeping service center just playing with customer

take any action on this service centre

this is my second mail 2 u

waiting for reply

thanks & regards

bhaskar palpanuru
    +91-8885201046
    bhaskarpalpanurugmail.com

sandeep Gawali Guest

Default Philips Betrayed Me. Philips is a Fraud

I have purchases a philips hometheatre 15 days before from Croma at Kothrud(Pune). While purchasing there was an offer going on i.e voucher coupon of Big-Flix free dvd for six months (Free Home Delivery). I send the sms FLIX PHILIPS AT 55454 but I never received a call back from Big-flix.. then I called big-flix customercare at 39885454 and talked to Ratan one of the representative of big-flix. I explained him the scenario and he said we will arrange a call back in next 24 hours.. after three days I called up again at Big-flix and talked to Bhavesh in morning he said he will arrange a call back till evening but didn't received a call . after 10 days I called up again and talked to Manali and she said Philips has provided me the wrong information .. Big-flix is not providing any free dvd offer so kindly contact Philips.

I contacted Philips and they said this offer is valid and you can avail this offer. Phipis has tie-up with Big-flix for this offer and Big-flix cannot deny this. But after few days I contacted Mr. Sanket Katdare(Philips area manager) and Arun menon (Natinal Marketting manager) They given me the 51 DVD packas of old movies and said until my issue get resolved you can keep this dvd pack with you. After that I called up again in Philips consumer and nobody is ready to provide me the right info and keep saying that Philips are investigating thisissue with Big-flix and when I called up in Big-flix they said they didn't received any call from Philips.

Philips is just betraying customer after purchasing products..... Such a Fraud company I ever seen ...

Please look into this issue.

Sandeep Gawali

sandy007 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

I contacted Philips and they said this offer is valid and you can avail this offer. PhiLIp has tie-up with Big-flix for this offer and Big-flix cannot deny this. But after few days I contacted Mr. Sanket Katdare(Philips area manager) and Arun menon (Natinal Marketting manager) They given me the 51 DVD packas of old movies and said until my issue get resolved you can keep this dvd pack with you. After that I called up again in Philips consumer and nobody is ready to provide me the right info and keep saying that Philips are investigating thisissue with Big-flix and when I called up in Big-flix they said they didn't received any call from Philips.

Please look into this issue.

Sandeep Gawali
    Last edited by sandy007; 11-17-2011 at 11:39 AM.

87.kashyap@gmail.com Guest

Angry philips home theater

I have purchases a philips home theater 1 year back in August 2010. now its caused some some problems. we have registered a complaints so many times at customer care but no one respond on it.

Kindly take any action on that

rathin.kpa Guest

Default not replace my condamed water purifire parts

i also submit a docket replace my bad parts of water purifire, my docket no is 999984310817079 dated 13 april2012, but yet not attend my house replace the machine parts,when i calling the service centre,they are not any responce,pls take necessay action against my docket.

vipinvarshney Guest

Post After three time complaint my philips home therator service not provided complaint no. 830358

I had purchased an Philips home theater from on line shopping this is under warranty. so pl z processing my complaint. as soon as .

Default supply of faulty trim 1 ECG machine

respected sir
    We had installed philips trim 1 ECG machine , a faulty machine was installed by philips company dealer imago system and after 10 months it was replced claiming that it was indeed a faulty one.
    sad part is it was replaced by another faulty philips trim 1 ECG machine. the machine was sent for repair last month to banglore for service, still the problem is not rectified. we have faced lot of inconvenience due to this faulty machine. kindly help me to deal with this problem
    thanking you

Default mr martin wassner

dear sir
    i purchased 6 phillips landscape lights (12 volts) as replacements for my exterior lights. 2 of those lamps did not light up right out of the package. i bought them at lowes in manchester new jersey and they were in perfect condition in the package.
    please respond to me as to whether there is a problem withnthis product and how to get my exchange

umang malik Guest

Default philips sound bar hts 5131

Purchase date: 17.10.2012. Model no hts5131. Product registration id: 999986591088401. Customer id: 99998990306377. The product is a sound bar. Has been repaired 3 times since the purchase. The product was taken to the service centre Hitech services gurgaon on 7th july 2013 for the 4th repair and has not been returned till date. We have received no info on the product as well. No response from the seller and no response from the company employees. The person concerned are hitesh kumar and Mr prithvi

C.V.Ramakrishna Guest

Default Not getting replacement for my 42inch lcd tv from philips

I had purchased a 42inch philips lcd tv from Huns on 13/1/11 for rs47000 with special 1+2yr extended warranty.....it started giving us problems this june(problems like display was not clear and seemed like xray print)...we lodged a complaint through philips call centre....a man from philips had come he checked our tv and told as it is in extended warranty we will get that part replaced free of cost....we had sent the photos of our tv display n other details to omsai.apsc@gmail.com according to his specifications in front of him...after 10 days when we followed up philips..they then told us to pay rs30000 to replace the panel(damaged part).....please look into this matter as soon as possible n revert...
    Philips Lcd 42 PFL 5505
    Bill no.-FN/10-11/8754
    Philips person whom v talked to-rahul-9960940070
    Our contact no-02026685657

yogesh taunk Guest

Default philips led tv 32 inch

New tv liya or next day repar ho gaya damag tv diya tha next day redun le liya replex kar danka pal ka aaj 2 month ho gaya abhi tak na to new tv mila na hi burana tv mila bolne se kal milaka 4din bat milaga bas aise hi khali balta he tv nahi te raha ha aaj 2 month ho gaya

1. Philips
    By Unregistered in forum Television
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:12 PM
  2. complaint against the philips auth. dealer m/s rajpal brothers.
    By arjun kapoor. in forum CD/DVD Player