Thread: Complain regarding manufacturing defects & others in Fiat Linea

Ms.Saroj Dokania Guest

Default Complain regarding manufacturing defects & others in Fiat Linea

KOLKATA

Ref : Fiat Linea. Ch. No. 9000506 Dt. 29.06.09

I want to bring your kind attention on the following facts & problems I am facing
    from day one of the purchase.

1. Kilo-meter not working.
    2. Cigarette lighter out of order 100 %.
    3. Noise while switching on AC.
    4. Cooling of AC very poor.
    5. Noise when releasing brake.
    6. Steering Noise.
    7. Suspension noise.
    8. Body Noise.
    9. Front Panel button gone inside.
    10. There are Screw driver marks on the panel as if it was opened & repaired.
    11. We feel we have been supplied old stock vehicle or a DEMO car where as we are
    informed as May09 manufactured.
    12. Low Mileage. As low as 10.5 km on NH approximate.

I personally feel that I was cheated on this particular car, hence we have differed
    purchasing 2 more FIAT cars / Linea & Punto and have gone for Maruti Dzire & Swift,
    we can provide you with proofs.

My son called up your sales person at Kolkata what he says why you are complaing now
    after 1 month secondly he says you must have driven the good no of Kms, so he means
    a car is a show peace.

Some of the faults were informed to the dealer ( RD Motors. Kolkata ) while on way
    to Asansol after taking delivery.

I request you to replace the car & oblige.

Ms.Saroj Dokania

We have purchased a car (Fiat Linea) on 16th June 2009. Its a luxury car
    but within a week we have started facing problems like tyre of the car
    got burst in between the drive. Again around mid of august after two
    months of purchase of car clutch got failed and the car was stuck in the
    mid of the road. And on 29th of august shockers of the car started giving
    some unexpected sounds.

All these have been told to the showroom and they told us that they would
    be picking up the car for repair work but since then its been 5 days and
    there is no reaction from their side. We were not expecting this kind of
    service from manufactures of a luxury car.

We think that the car sold to us was a defective piece and the company
    should replace it.

Thanking You

For Satish Chand Rajesh Kumar (P) Ltd.

(Ankit Gupta)

Default Linea problem

I have visited ABS workshop in Gurgaon,Haryana for more than 10 times if you can take out the History of Vehicle, you can find out that I was facing problem of Coolant Leakeage, which was resolved after I visited three times at ABS Motors Gurgaon
    2nd problem I am facing is of Air Leakeage and A/c probelm, I went again and which they have asked to leave the vehicle for two days, to inspect and fix the problem, which I have to make a visit.
    3rd problem I am facing of Tyres on my rear right I have got four punchers and all of them are on both side of the tyres which doest not touch the road. It is shocking because I can confirm you that no one did it intensionally as I got my parking fixed at both the places Home & Office. moreover there is one puncture on the inner side of the tyre which no body can try to puncture it.

I am so much apprehensive now, that I cannot recomend for this vehicle, though two people have actually bought this on my recomendation, but you are buying a car of 8 Lakhs and in just five months so many visits so many complains, cannot digest.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Kindly provide us the details related to your vehicle and it's purchase, as soon as possible.

sandeep nagpal is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Complaint against Reliance Insurance& faulty design & service of FIAT Linea

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like to point out the tremendous suffering I am undergoing on buying FIAT Linea in May 2009.
    My wife was driving FIAT Linea on Surajkund Road on 4th August 2009.
    I was sitting on her side .
    Suddenly a big stone came towards our car from the back wheel of HONDA City moving ahead of us .
    Before my wife could react the stone came & hit the bottom of the car .
    She stopped the car immediately on the side of the road & switched off the Engine .
    We saw little oil leaking from the bottom & so we stopped the ignition of the car .
    We had heard about cases where cars bottom getting damaged & then leaking of oil.

We then manually pushed the car off the road .
    Subsequently car was towed to Tayal Motors (Authorised Showroom of FIAT/ Tata in Faridabad).
    Subsequently it was found that Car engine had ceased after the damage to chamber at the car bottom.
    Reliance Insurance has declined to bear the cost of engine though this happened because of accident on the road. My first complaint is against Reliance who is not bearing the cost of Engine despite the fact that we had valid Reliance policy No 1303792311002934 Dtd 6th May 2009.
    My second complaint is against FIAT whose engine is so delicate that it can easily get damaged with a stone on the road . Stones are very common on Indian Road so possibly this car has not been designed from Indian roads. Another aspect is slow service back up from FIAT & TATAs . I have numerous mails written to TAYAL Motors (The authorised show room)/ The Tatas . Besides I had several phone discussions with the authorised representatives at TAYAL/ TATA Motors & FIAT representatives in India .
    Despite this fact My car is in TAYAL Motors since 4th August 2009 .
    Looking forward to get car repaired at priority .
    At this stage in addition to the Engine cost I should also be compensated for the harassment of not having a car since 4th August

Thanks & regards

Thanks & regards,
    Sandeep Nagpal
    Mno 09818420805

Default Fiat Linea Emotion Pack

I have bought a fiat linea emotion pk petrol version through CSD from ASPI Universal motors, Ahmedabad. I went to take the delivery of my car on 07 jan 10. When I was about to leave with the car, i noticed a spot on the dashboard. I told the dealer about the same and he told me that its just a minor spot and I should not worry about it. They then agreed to paint the dashboard but it was nothing as compared to a new car. I refused to take the car in the same condition but he was adamant that since its a manufacturing defect, they cannot do anything about it. I told them that I would complain about the same to the company, but they told me that nothing can be done about it and I would have to accept the car in the same state. After a heated argument they agreed to change the dashboard,but later told me that since mine is an airbag version, they would not be able to replace the dashboard. After I spoke to their manager, they agreed and committed to deliver the vehicle on 10 jan 10. On 09 jan 10 at around 1900 hrs, I received a call from the dealer that they cannot change the dashboard and they'll repaint it and deliver the car to me. I refused to accept the car in such a condition since I'm not buying a second hand car, and am paying the full amount. Another issue is regarding the delivery of the car. I was told that my car would take around a month to be delivered, but when I went to ahmedabad, I was told that my car has reached and I can take the delivery the same day. I doubt that since there was some problem with car so the dealer was trying his best to deliver the car to me since I'm staying in jamnagar and cannot come to ahmedabad regularly. I have not taken the delivery of my car will not do so till the time this issue is resolved. Its been 5 days since then and i have put numerous complaints but have not received any response from the company or the dealer and my car is lying in the same state with the dealer.

Unhappy problems in fiat linea top end model

dear sir/mam,
    i dr. bhalchandra shirgave have purchased a brand new linea from kolhapur (marvellous motors) dealer. my car has clocked 23000 kms in 10 months and i am facing below mentioned problem with the car.

1. windshield water storage tank leakage.
    2. music system automatically swtiches between radio & media player.
    3. road clearence very less.
    4. all plastics and fibres of very low quality.
    5. paint problem.
    6. radiator water level goes down witin 100kms of running.
    7. not as handy as fiat siena.
    8. voice dialling problem.even dealer couldnt adjust settings.
    9. bonnet opner stud falls every now and than.

nehal.gadia@gmail.com Guest

Default complain about fiat linea service

TATA Motors Ltd,
    fiat division

Sub : Complain against BU Bhandari auto pvt.ltd pune,
    Ref : Fiat Linea MH12-FF6070. ch no.11031709001723AQZ

I want to register a complaint against BU Bhandari auto.pvt.ltd.,a fiat dealer pune.

I purchased fiat linea-register no.MH12FF6070 in feb 2009,
    15 days after the purchase,the electronic key did not work properly, so we complained to BU Bhandari auto.pvt.ltd pune. After that we sent the car thrice to the BU Bhandari workshop and once to the Ranzangaon factory to get the key in the proper condition but there is no result till date.They did not give us the code number.We made nearby hundreds of phone calls but got no result.

I have only 1 duplicate non-electronic key,if that key is lost then how do we use the car without a key?

Mr Rajendra Gadiya,
    1226/5,su@@@@ha apts,
    apte Rd,
    Pune-411004

kamlesh anand Guest

Post complaint for linea ac & plastic parts.

DELHI

Ref : Fiat Linea. DL 3CBM 2489

1.. Front Panel button gone inside
    2. Cooling of AC very poor .
    3. plastic part is very poor..
    4 Low Mileage. As low as 10.5 km on NH approximate.

I personally feel that I was cheated on this particular car, and have gone for Maruti Dzire & Swift,
    I have driven it only 1400 km. & car purchase before six month
    My son called up your sales person at delhi what he says why you are complaing now
    a car is a show peace.

Some of the faults were informed to the dealer ( RAMA MOTOR OKHLA ) while on way
    to Asansol after taking delivery.

I request you to replace the parts & oblige.

KAMLESH ANAND

Angry Complaint against FIAT Linea Emotion Pack - Air Conditioner not functioning

I purchased the car in May 2009 and used hardly 15500+ kms and in March 10 all of a sudden car A/C stopped functioning. I showed to M/s Pandit Auto, Tilak Road, Pune from where I got serviced servicing of 15000 kms recently. They kept the car with them for 5 days and returned to me saying that its ok now. It went on well for a 4 days and again A/c stopped working, so I again gave my car to them for fault finding. They kept the car for another 21 days with and were telling me that FIAT engineers are working on it and finally gave it to me on 18th May evening. I drove it for about 40 kms on 19th/20th May and on 21th May morning again the A/c stopped working.

I gave my car for repairs again on 21st May at 9 am to them and till writing of this complaint no body from FIAT have even went and attended my car at Pandit Auto. I came to know that there are many cars, somewhere around 50+ in Pune are facing the same problem and thick skinned FIAT Service section is either not responding or responding in similar manner. They have confirmed that it's a genuine manufacturing problem and till this day they do not have any solution to the same.

Ravindra Chaudhari,
    Pune
    rdcpune@yahoo.com

malghotra@yahoo.com Guest

Default Complain regarding manufacturing defects & others in Fiat Linea

complaint for linea ac & plastic parts.

Ref : Fiat Linea. PB 35 k9272

from day one of the purchase.

1. Cooling of AC very poor .
    2. plastic part is very poor..
    3 Low Mileage. As low as 13km on NH approximate.
    4. Noise when releasing brake 5; complain about fiat linea service from tata moter
    we can provide you with proofs.
    I request you to replace the parts & oblige.

malghotra cont co 68,baqnk colony pathankot
    09815207954,9646241161 malghotra@yahoo.com

Angry complaint against fiat punto (active diesel) a.c..

the a.c sucks badly , i have given my car to automobile sterling (noida) , to a one motors (west delhi) . even after that the a.c is not working , i dont knw with whom should i contact to regarding this complaint and the funny part is that the car is only 45 days old. if someone is there to help me then plz call.

plz call 09910088528

pawandeepsingh Guest

Default not satisfied with linea spare parts and service and manufacture defects

sir i have bought linea dynamic few months ago i bought linea 2009 after getting discount in 2010 sugested by agent the model is 2009 got in 2010 from sanya motors defence colony , i got my vichile registered after 15 to 20 days as some form was misplaced by the staff , thier r so many defects in the car some noise is comming from tyres or shockers all the beedings of the car is spoiled dash board clip is not available, sorry to comment i will never have from fiat or tata motors unless and untill i die what a bad experience after buying this linea, yours service or spares or machanics r not fully trained to know the faults, i have two year extended warranty, i had gone to the service station in okhla innitially they dint find the fault and called me in the evening when i reached there the fault was again thier now i went all the way from vasant kunj to okhla and been told come tommarow , kindy explain it to me why certain problems i m facing in new car. i want that i should be attented nicely all the problems in my car should be repaired free of cost or change my car i will be highly obliged. my name pawandeepsingh bhalla ro 1235 b-1 vasant kunj n delhi mobile no 9899091999. thanx. hope to hear soon from ur end pawandeep.

pawandeepsinghbhalla Guest

Default pls contact me i have many complaints regarding my fiat linea dynamic

pls contact me 9899091999