Thread: Complaint against Mahindra Dealer, Jain Cars, Vellore

Default Complaint against Mahindra Dealer, Jain Cars, Vellore

I purchased Mahindra Logan from Jain Cars, Vellore (T-Board) of vehicle number TN25R 5092 on 12-July-2010. I was informed that Excise Duty Refund (EDR) will be credited back to my account within 90days from the date I purchased the car. But, I did not receive it even after 3 months completion. When I enquired it again to Jain cars Vellore, I did not receive a proper reply from them. On continuous communication with them, after 5months(17-Nov-2010) from the date of my purchase, I was asked to get the sign verification from my bank manager.
    So, I got the approval from my bank manager and approached Jain cars with the documents on 22-Jan-2010. Only, when I approached them, they informed that this process should have been completed within 3 months to get back the EDR amount. I was not informed about this process, when I booked the car or when I took the delivery of the car. The sales manager of the Jain Cars when I purchased my car was Mr. Rayan. I am completely depressed with their action and was unwantedly roaming from Chennai to my bank at Thiruvannamalai and from Thiruvannamalai to Vellore.
    I expect some suitable action to be taken against the dealer and refund my amount.

Kumar,
    Chennai.
    Cell: 9962589400

karthic_j is offline Junior Member

Dear Sir / Madam,
    We purchased a MAXIMO from Mahindra Jain Cars, Vellore. While completing the deal the Jain Cars dealer confirmed verbally that there would be a refund of INR 3000 for the vehicle from Mahindra. We have been following up with them for the past 4 months and there is no proper response from them.
    The Sales Manager and other employees at the time of purchase have now shifted their job. I do not know whether this type of unethical practice is from Mahindra or Jain Cars.
    I would like to have my refund with suitable action against Jain cars / Mahindra
    Karthikeyan
    98400 21469

m.m.construction Guest

Default Complaint against manindra dealer kolkata

Respected Sir/ Madam
    we have purchase manihdra scorpio from your dealer royal motors last year on 15/11/2010 since from our 1st service we have send the vehicle at royal motors work shop 12 times but they have not done any work that we have told them to do regarding the vehicle we are very much disappointed with the service they have given to us please look in to the matter seriously so that other customer doesnot suffer like us and we dont think that we will buy any manihdra vehicle any more.
    thanking you
    for m.m.construction
    mr.h.k.sharma
    contact no:-09831661932

anilbt1029 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Thumbs down complaint against R.D.automobiles, dibrugarh

Respected Sir/ Madam
    we have purchase manihdra scorpio from your dealer R.D.automobliles last year since from our 1st service we have send the vehicle at R.D.automobiles work shop 12 times but they have not done any work that we have told them to do regarding the vehicle we are very much disappointed with the service they have given to us please look in to the matter seriously so that other customer doesnot suffer like us and we dont think that we will buy any manihdra vehicle any more.
    thanking you

anil bhagat
    assam

P.PRITHIVIRAJ Guest

Angry Complaint

Hai,

Dont go to service to mahandra service center in jain cars he takes minimum 3 month 420 dealer,

Liladhar Rozatkar Guest

Angry making fake problems for scorpio sle

My car was not getting start and car was telling something like 'engine temperature is' so i called service centre aand told my problem that my car is do like this and they told that colent might be less so but colent but i was not knowing and by mistake i put colent in engine oil and they we took the car to service centre and then they told that the car is gone and now u have to down the engine and more than Rs.1,50,000/- will be charged so i told that please remove that colent and make make servicing for car but he refused and said 'company can not permit to do such type of work and he also checked the battery and said that the battery is ok he did no work and charged Rs.350/- and they were also fearing us that the car is gone and do not drive and take the car by crane but i drive the car and i was thinking that starter is not getting to car and i did one thing that i took took the car to battery shop and just changed the battery and now i m driving it everyday from 2 month without any problem.

hemant kumar thakur Guest

Default pump problem

Undersigned purchased a new SCORPIO M2DI on dated -11 NOV 2010 from your dealer M/s AUTO CENTRE, Korba (CG) after one year of successful drive frequent especially fuel injector is giving problem and this pump has been repaired by your authorized dealer four times in a road .within six months however, after each repairing the repeated problem started coming within 3-4 days. I am completely fed up with this problem in the new vehicle.
    Mahindra is the leading manufacture in the auto industry & having very good name but I am having very bad response from Mahindra. This problem is per sisting since last six month &even after that it does not seems any serious effort from your end in this case .Considering above all, you are requested take-up this issue on top priority & organize to resolve the problem of the vehicle, which is still under warranty.

arun khandait Guest

Thumbs up mahaindra

sir ,
    mene mahindra so room se car liya meri problam ke baad v waranti hone ke baad v meri problam solv nahi ho rahi jise meri gadi ka nuksan ho raha hai
    pls meri problam solv kare,

liladhar rozatkar Guest

Angry Mahindra scorpio service centre cheated me!!

MAHINDRA SCORPIO SERVICE CENTRE CHEATED ME!!

Angry Booked scorpio in JAIN CARS VELLORE TAMILNADU not delevering vehicle after paying total amount SETTE

SIR,
    I’m MOHAN residing at Gudiyattam, Vellore District, Tamilnadu. In craze of Mahindra scorpio DREAM VECHICLE we booked SCORPIO (SLE) BS-3 ON 15/10/13 in M/S. JAIN CARS & AUTO SALES (P)LTD. VELLORE, TAMIL NADU.
    As per the proforma invoice given for Rs.11,54,172 on road by JAIN CARS sales representative named Mr. Edvin prabu. I have exchange old vehicle swift with same dealer M/S. JAIN CAR and for the balance amount we applied loan in SBI FOR Rs.5LAKHS , rest of the amount paid in cash and settled the total amount(Rs. 11,54,172) as per invoice on road price given by M/S. JAIN CARS & AUTO SALES (P)LTD. VELLORE, TAMIL NADU.
    Then on 29/10/13 I was informed that they have invoiced the vehicle SCORPIO SLE BS3 WHITE COLOUR on my name and asked me to take delivery on 07/11/13 after registration. which is considered as an auspicious day. So our family in craze of taking MAHINDRA SCORPIO “OUR DREAM” We came to RTO office @ Gudiyattam on said date and time. At the time of Registration around 12:30pm I was informed through phone that “AGAIN YOU HAVE TO PAY Rs.51,200 EXTRA AS ROAD TAX IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE YOUR VEHICLE WILL NOT BE REGISTERED” Hearing that i was totally astounded and my hole family got fed up.
    I further asked the sales person, manager about the SUDDEN hike of amount, why dOn’t You informed us before??(for the past one month we are in contact with jain cars). They simply said “ ITS THE MISTAKE HAPPENED BY THE MANAGEMENT WHAT TO DO?? YOU HAVE TO PAY THE AMOUNT OTHERWISE THE VEHICLE WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE RTO OFFICE WITHOUT REGISTRATION”(conversation recorded attached) and they took the vehicle within 15 mins as said. I WAS TOTALLY DEPRESSED and HUMILIATED painfull TO THE CORE BY THIS INSULT !!!!! .
    This shows their irresponsibility, misguidance, and how they respond to the customer.....
    FROM MY BOTTOM OF MY HEART TOTALLY BROKEN!!!! IM unable to continue my normal activity from this incident. IM HELPLESS....................
    SIR hereby I request you to deliver my new vehicle registered on said amount or return my old vehicle and cash paid with interest as soon as possible. Further other details you can get from M/S. JAIN CARS & AUTO SALES (P)LTD. VELLORE, TAMIL NADU. Invoice and all other related documents.
    NOTE: MY MOTHER IS A HEART PATIENT, FOR EMERGENCY I AM HELPLESS WITHOUT A CAR... TAKE THIS ISSUE SERIOUSLY and ACT ACCORDINGLY .
    SIR I request you to do the needful as early as possible.
    I NEED A CAR........
    ENCLOSURE:
    1. COPY OF PROFORMA IN VOICE GIVEN BY M/S. JAIN CARS & AUTO SALES (P)LTD. VELLORE, TAMILNADU. FOR SCORPIO SLE BS 3.
    2. COPY OF DELIVERY NOTE given by JAIN CAR FOR MY OLD SWIFT VEHICLE.
    3. PHOTOS OF VEHICLE BROUGHT TO THE RTO OFFICE @ GUDIYATHAM FOR REGISTRATION.
    PROOF:
    4. AUDIO CONVERSATION AFTER THE VEHICLE TAKEN BACK FROM THE RTO OFFICE FROM SALES MANAGER and me.(If needed)
    5. AUDIO CONVERSATION BETWEEN ASS.SALES MANGER AND ME.(If needed)
    EXPECTING YOUR FAVOURABLE REPLY ASP........
    REGARDS,
    G.MOHAN,
    SPL.OFFICER-ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY,
    VELLORE.CELL: 09042757872 , 09080951005

shankar badakyagol Guest

Default Not recveived service coupon & exchange offer chaque.

I have purchased verito Db on 08/08/2013 form trendy wheel kolhapur.
    But I am regret to inform you that I have not yet Received service coupon (manual) as well as Rs.10000/- of exchange offer.

Default duplicate parts supplying

dear sir
    we have parchased xylo e8 in 2010 march.
    very durable,power ful car, thank you for this product.
    but last time i have replace the upper arm in bellary moters,belkary, karnataka.
    but this part is duplicate, not 'RANE's product that part....
    they are mixing piracy parts in your ginune parts....
    b coz i have, very bad experience last time with these part,
    it could not durable for 3 monts,or 2000 km,,,,
    very lot kind of sond in left of metal touching.....
    so
    please verify the parts in these dealer's showroom

b.kathavarayan Guest

Default mirrer right side.

hello sir i am using veritio car..right side mirrer only gleass avalible pls call me 9786539858...

Last Post: 11-15-2011, 12:23 PM
  2. RC not received from Mahindra two wheeler dealer
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:32 AM
  3. complaint againest dealer of dinanagar dealer code(725750)
    By Unregistered in forum LPG Cylinder
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. complaint for the jain meal.
    By kanakratna . in forum Food And Drink