Tata indica vista tdi
This is a discussion on Tata indica vista tdi within the Car forums, part of the Four Wheeler category; This is regarding my vehicle: Tata Indica Vista registration no: HR29 X 2403. I gave the vehicle for 4th free ...
- 11-17-2010, 08:49 PM #1Pramod Khinchi Guest
Tata indica vista tdi
This is regarding my vehicle: Tata Indica Vista registration no: HR29 X 2403.
I gave the vehicle for 4th free service to TRIUMPH motors Faridabad on 19th Sep 2010 in good running condition as Rama Motors, Okhla New Delhi [from where I purchased the vehicle and all earlier services where taking place ] faced temporary shutdown because of labour strike which left me with no choice than giving it to Triumph Motors Faridabad .
- On 19th sep 2010 at Triumph Motors , Faridabad all the inspections were properly done by the supervisor before handing over to Triumph motors [ job card no: JC Triump FP1-1011-004271] also the supervisor of my vehicle /case Mr. Yoginder dropped me to my home & drove vehicle back to the service station.
- On 20th sep 2010 when I went to get my vehicle after service my car was ready all bill payments were done[ invoice no: Triump Ė FP1-1011-04475] , at the time of delivery I found huge amount of smoke emitting from the silencer of the vehicle, I refused to take the delivery. Next morning i was told that water was found inside the engine /filter /turbo....etc.
- Here I would like to state:
Firstly, if Triump motor found and knew that thereĎs water inside the engine/filter/turbo or where so ever in that case. Why they didnít inform me [that could be crosschecked by the phone call statement of the Supervisor Mr. Yoginder or the phone record of Triumph Motors].
Secondly, if i agree to what they say that there was water found inside the engine why they even serviced the vehicle? Which in any case is not advisable if there is any technical problem one should try to deal with that and then proceed for service which otherwise would not solve any purpose. Above all Triump GM Mr. Mohanty, Service Manager Kapil & the Supervisor Mr. Yoginder told me that itís not under guarantee and Iíll have to pay the repair cost from my pocket. Sir I was literally asked to pay for the mistake which i have never committed, in any case i was in loss as its just 7 months old vehicle done only 20,000 KM we all are aware if the engine work is done the performance of the engine goes for six! Doesnít matter who is paying for the same, loss is mine & in this case i m asked to pay too.
I didnít get any help from Triumph motors they also threatened me to take my vehicle back or else theyíll charge parking @ 250 rupee/day. I was again left with no choice to take my vehicle as I could not afford to leave my vehicle in the hands of these frauds. When asked to give the fault in written triumph team refused for the same by saying that its not there company policy.
- I towed the vehicle to Rama motors okhla New Delhi in the same condition. After my efforts and Rama motors support I came to know this time in written from Tata motors that my vehicle engine is Hydro locked and the repair of the same would cost me around 95000/= rupees that too in advance.
- On 7th Nov 2010 Triumph motor got back my vehicle from Rama motors assuring me that they will help me out in one or the other way now when my vehicle is parked again at Triumph Faridabad they are saying all they can do is to refund my service bill amount that was 7142/= and has agreed that there was some technical faults were made during servicing the vehicle.
- Above all there are treatments which were done in the last service which were neither asked nor required by me or mentioned in the job card with the clear intension to increase the amount of bill for e.g. Bardahl treatment etc.
- Here I request Tata Motors to Kindly look into my matter seriously and Cancel dealership like Triumph which is literally ruining prestigious and pride of nation Tata motors Image just to make some extra money by fooling their esteem & loyal customers or else I would again as usual would not be left with any other option than approaching to Consumer court & Media as I have all the documents at place for the same.
Looking forward for your support and cooperation.
1228 sector 55 Faridabad- 121004
- By Abhineet_Jindal in forum CarReplies: 104Last Post: 02-04-2013, 01:06 PM
- By amit thomas in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:51 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2010, 01:28 PM
- By swastiksystems in forum CarReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2010, 03:08 PM
- By dr dhrumil shah in forum CarReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 02:03 PM