Thread: complaint against hyundai's dealer

Default complaint against hyundai's dealer

i have purchased hyundai i10 car at DOWNTOWN HYUNDAI at nadiad.
    first i purchased ths car
    n all the loan papers r cmplted by me
    your dealer could not fill the form properly
    so, first teach how to fill form
    then next in passing from R.T.O.
    at this place i have really a very bad experience
    i pay for selected number
    even i pay then my numbers are giving me wrong
    and also in service
    all kind of bad experience i experienced
    from your dealer
    i have decided i am not suggesting people to take the hyundai car
    even my 3-4 coolings are think to take i10 but i said it's dealer is very bad behave person
    so take maruti's car
    n they take wagon-r, ritz.
    if you buy max. car in nadiad then you must change your dealer.

Car Customer Guest

Default Complaint against Spring Hyundai Kolkata

Please note that Spring Hyundai Kolkata had accepted full payment of car delivery 7 days back and yet on time of delivery, car fittings were not done and worst of all car registration and paperwork were not complete and the car was being handed over with a temporary registration. Spring Hyundai is not only providing poor sales service but also taking customers for a ride. Inspite of complete payment of car, I am still not having the car with me and it has been 7 days already. Please refrain from Spring Hyundai dealer and choose other dealers if planning to purchase car in Kolkata.

pushpavanam Guest

Default Complaint Against Kun Hyundai Anna Nagar Chennai Tamil Nadu

I am pushpavanam kuppusamy , A singer. Please read this story .

Three months before I bought a Hyundai i10 car through Kun Hyundai Anna Nagar Chennai show room.

At the time of booking i got a cheque value of Rs 20000 the balance was arranged by kun hyundai as loan from a private financier.

I got all the 36 EMI cheques and another one cheque is to kun hyundai value of equal to one month EMI . The finance person who sent by kun hyundai sales man mr Rajesh mobile 9841151800 was not getting the kun hyundai cheque and he told me that give the cheque directly to Mr Rajesh (the sales person ) only at the time of car delivery.

But the next day when i was at out station Rajesh phoned to me 'where is one cheque ie favour of kun hyundai?

I explained about his authourised finance person's movement.

Suddenly Mr Rajseh angry with me "You are not give full payment , You can't get the car tomorrow and after

Fighting and shouting with me indecently

I told " I am a customer, this not my mistake, only by your ' person '

He replied me " You can't get We cant give "

I disappointed with this activities

And then I phoned to kun Hyundai Anna Nagar Show room. my call attended by Mr Ramdass mobile 9840287085. He charged and assured to give the car i10 at the proper day

After two days i got i10 car and gave the balance cheque nearly just Rs 13000/=

Alas ! what can i do ? The i10 1.2 magna car only gives poor milage 7 kmpl in city

I complained by phone to the second sales person Mr Ramdass .But he does not answer- not give any solutions.

Instead of my complaint He also SHOUTED with me " WHO ARE YOU ?"

I told " I am your customer " . I explained.

And then also he SHOUTED and replied - "What can I do ".

I told " YOU SHOULD DO something and clear the fault. This your duty".

Suddenly he shouted with me again , " I am not sell the car to you, only by kun Hyundai. You ask with them. Now you should cut of your phone call. You ..... "non-sense " - "idieot"

My dear Friends... Is this good ?

Now I say both Mr Rajseh and Mr Ramdass are not suitable person for sale section. They are cheating me.

Dear friends who read this message, Don't buy a car at the Kun Hyundai Anna Nagar .... Specially from this persons

Till this time up to 4000 km, My car i10 1.2 kappa is giving only 7 kmpl at chennai city.

I lost my my money in the Hyundai i10 kappa 1.2.

I was cheated by the dealer.

with tears,

Dr. Pushpavanam Kuppusamy (Pathikkappatta Thamizhan)

pushpavanam Guest

Default Complaint Against Kun Hyundai Anna Nagar Chennai Tamil Nadu

I am pushpavanam kuppusamy , A singer. Please read this story .

I explained about his authourised finance person's movement.

Fighting and shouting with me indecently

I told " I am a customer, this not my mistake, only by your ' person '

He replied me " You can't get We cant give "

I disappointed with this activities

After two days i got i10 car and gave the balance cheque nearly just Rs 13000/=

Instead of my complaint He also SHOUTED with me " WHO ARE YOU ?"

I told " I am your customer " . I explained.

And then also he SHOUTED and replied - "What can I do ".

I told " YOU SHOULD DO something and clear the fault. This your duty".

My dear Friends... Is this good ?

I lost my my money in the Hyundai i10 kappa 1.2.

I was cheated by the dealer.

with tears,

Dr. Pushpavanam Kuppusamy (Pathikkappatta Thamizhan)

samarthgaurav@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default complaint against brij hyundai for exchange bonus

sir ,
    i have purchased hyundai i10 on 8th feb 2011, from brij motors private limited ,agra
    invoice no.-h201000756 dated 11 feb 2011 at the time of purchase we were promised to receive echange bonus of Rs 15000 within 6 months from the date of purchase till date we have not received the exchange bonus,and we are not getting any satisfactory answer from brij hyundai ,agra. please solve this matter at the earliest i will be highly obliged.

thanking you ,
    gaurav gupta

agra

Ramesh Gopalan is offline Junior Member

Default DSC Hyundai poor service

I bought i10 Car from DSC Hyundai showroom in Saidapet. It is a new
    car. I gave it to service to saidapet service center. The pick up
    driver took my car and crashed it while driving. They returned the car
    patching it up after service. We complained against the driver to the
    company. No action taken. No one in the service center took it
    serious. Then next time also, the same rash driver is sent to pick up
    the car.
    This shows they never considerm customer complaint.

Recently last week, saturday, they again crashed the car while picking
    up for service with another vehicle. The front part got damanged with
    name plate shrunk pathetically. When i raised the issue of consistent
    accident caused while pickup of car for service, DSC Hyundai is
    literally ignoring our request. They are sending back the accident car
    patching it up. As a owner, we could not able to get justice from them
    for consistent accidents caused to the new car. This company is asking
    the owner to put up with this.

When I spoke to the Manger and GM (Cherion), they did not respond
    well. They did not give an opportunity to raise this issue to higher
    management in DSC, Hyundai. They took the car and never returned back
    for few days.

I regret why I bought the car from DSC Hyundai, chennai. They are
    spoiling the reputation of Hyundai company.

kritiagarwal9 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Kun Hyundai Hyderabad- Thieves and the worst customer service ever

I purchased a white i20 automatic from you Kun Hyundai showroom in Hyderabad. I got the delivery of my car on the 4th of January 2012. I have been facing too many problems right from the day I took the delivery of my car. The entire team at Kun is extremely rude and have no commitment towards service and no etiquettes. It has been 6 months now but everyday there is a new problem which they refuse to resolve!

1. The day I took the delivery of my car, the sales guys behaved very badly
    2. The accessories that were promised to me were not installed at the time of the delivery, infact they have not been installed till date
    3. I was promised that I will be given all the accessories that are normally provided ( including anti-rust coating, teflon coating, etc etc). None of these have been given as yet. I asked multiple times for a consolidated list of accessories, but they did not give it to me
    4. After the delivery of my car, they picked it up from my residence to install seat covers and other accessories. Nothing other than the seat covers was installed. They also removed a factory fitted feature from my car (the height adjustment feature from the driver's seat). They did a very shoddy job on installing the seat covers, they look so bad, the finishing is horrible and my car was returned to me with black fingerprints of all the workers all over it, it was not even washed!
    5. My mileage has been decreasing with every service. Initially it was 8 kms/litre and now it is not even 6kms/litre. I have called them multiple times to check what the issue is but noone bothers
    6. The pickup in the car has gone for a toss, I complained but no one has bothered to take my car for servicing, they are very prompt in collecting feedback though, feedback for service they have not provided.

When I drove my car next, I was shocked to see that the height adjustment feature was completely missing! I called up Siddieq and expressed my concern. He expressed shock and told me stories like, action has been taken against the person who did this and he has been fired etc etc! I told him about the seat covers as well. I also told him that this was completely there fault, so I should not pay for the extra 100kms (fuel) when my car goes again to the service station so please reimburse me for the fuel amount.
    Nothing was taken care of, just the height adjustment feature was back. I spoke with Siddieq again and asked him why he did not fix the seat covers, to which he replied saying, "aise hi hote hain madam, hum log toh aise hi install karte hain" and when I asked him why the fuel was not filled in my car, he did not respond and just kept quiet. I took the name and details of the Customer Care Manager, Mr. Nagarajan (9885710026). He spoke with me nicely and assured me that all this would be taken care of. He aplogized to me and said he will make sure that my experience with Kun Hyundai improves. I also mentioned that I want it in written that my factory fitted part was conveniently replaced like this and I also wanted an assurance in written that this has not happened with my other parts.
    Also, regarding my paperwork from Hyundai, they hypothecated my car to my Bank when it was actually not required. I obtained a loan against my Fixed deposit, which I mentioned very clearly to Siddieq. Now this is another problem, I told him that it is a very complicated process to remove the hypothecation but he told me that it is very simple and will get it done for me as he cannot send me the papers again. I want to believe him on this but after this whole experience I don't know what to say!
    I waited for 3 weeks to hear back from him. In between Siddieq called and told me that I spoke to my Customer Care Manager and he told me that we will reimburse your fuel amount. This is the resolution we have found to your problems. I was so angry but decided not to say anything and wait if they do something about it. Then yesterday I got a call from another lady and I had to repeat the entire story to her. Finally Nagarajan called me today and I cannot even begin to tell you how rudely I was spoken to. He said things like "You are something else madam, I did not call you for 3 weeks, so what? You tell me what do you want? Do whatever you want, I cannot help it" and was being very veru rude. I told him that I will not be spoken to like this and if he cannot change his tone, he should put the phone down, in response to which he said "You put the phone down if you don't like my tone", so I hung up!

I am appalled with the behavior of your staff and what has happened with my car! Removing a factory fitted accessory is like unheard of. I have lost faith in the Hyundai brand because of this. I paid a premium on my car because I trusted that all these transactions will go smoothly but exactly the opposite happened. After making a serious mistake, all I got in terms of resolution was attitude and bad behavior! This was the first time I purchased a vehicle and they just ruined it for me.

desai Guest

Default complaint for i10 car

i have purchased i10 car in may 2012. from that date my car have given me trouble for 3 times. even at night on n h 8.

responce from the dealer was very bad. the car was fitted cng with the dealer. after 3 months of purchasing the car,

cng pipe is liked.(very dangerous). On complaining the dealer, he asked to get the car next day afternoon(SAIMFULL...........)

company should either replace the damaged car or repay me for the saim.

Post complaint against sristhi hundai rohtak opp new power house jind byee pass

reapected sir i have black i 20 which is accidented last 25 days ago but present my car parked last 25 days in sristhi hundai not any kind of little bit work has done i have called mr sachin jain owner of sristhi hundai buno result has come company gives me reason that spare parts are in waiting they created me lots of problem so please take prohibited action against sristhi hundai my car no is HR- 10S-4867

Default Extra payment to me for Insurance by Deora Hyundai,Jodhpur

Dear Sirs,
    I purchases a hyundai i20 sportz diesal car from Deora Hyundai,Jodhpur. we are making full payment as per Sales Manager Mr. Mridul Choudhary. but sales manager Mr.Mridul Choudhary are not proper responce to me for car functuns & other details.and not satisfied to me about this car. he was extra payment to me for insurance. Mr Mridul Choudhary very rude & didn't have manner to talk to custmers and bed behaviour to me.

Satish Solanki,Jalore

Thumbs down Worst service done by Fairdeal Hyundai Ranchi

I have made a complaint for the service related issues for my Hyundai Car-I-10, DL3CBR 3245 at the Fairdeal Hyundai service station, Ranchi-Jharkhand but I have not received any resolution for the same.
    My vehicle is in worst condition after getting it serviced over there.
    They have asked me to get the alignment done and I have permitted them to do so but the alignment of the vehicle is in bad shape, its going in right direction. I donít know what they have done.
    They have handed over the vehicle to me in a dirty condition.
    Before servicing the tuning of the vehicle was perfect and I have never faced any problem while in heavy traffic also but now many times I faced problem in the functioning.
    The audio of the vehicle was functioning properly before giving the vehicle however when they have given the vehicle the audio was not functioning and then they have told me that there is problem in the fuse. I want to ask them that when I had given the vehicle there was no problem and in the evening how comes there is a problem in the fuse. They have taken out my original fuse and replaced with some fuse from other vehicle. Such type of behaviour is highly unacceptable.
    I donít know whether how many original parts they have taken out from my vehicle.
    They have not cleaned & polished the vehicle and say that this is not under their policy. Please confirm as in Delhi I have never faced such issues as above mentioned.
    Itís a big mistake having Hyundai car when the after sales service issues are not acknowledged and resolved.

Complaint No-1-184982657

Abhimeet Kumar Guest

Default Complain against Balaji Hyundai Auto Private Limited(Muzaffarpur)(Bihar)

I have booked one Hyundai Eon Era Plus model car on 17.09.2012 in Balaji Hyundai Auto Pvt Ltd.My booking amount was Rs.20000/- through receipt no-4732.Expected date of delivery was 30.11.2012.Dealer started contacting me for the remaining payment from 01.11.2012 otherwise I will not get the car on 30.11.2012.I have visited the agency on 15.11.2012 and made the payment of Rs.314000/- through DD no-60567 on 16.11.2012.As I have full faith in the brand name of Hyundai I have not inquired anything about the price at that time.But I become shocked to get the price from internet from the site of Hyundai.There was a big gap between the two.

Details of payment that I have made are as follows:
    1) Ex-show room price-- Rs.326840/-
    6) Compulsory accessories --- Rs.2037/-
    7) Others Rs.400/-(Petrol)

-------------------------------------------------------
    Total----- Rs.363786/-
    - Rs. 20000/-(Loyality Benefit)
    - Rs. 9531/-(insurance)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Final Payment made-Rs.334255/-

Here I want to say that I am already having a i10 car of Hyundai company and being a loyal customer of the company I never expect such a rude behavior from the staff of balaji hyundai auto pvt ltd (Muzaffarpur).
    I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Abhimeet Kumar
    Asst manager(Corporation Bank)
    Mobile no-09350725377
    email-abhimeetk414@gmail.com

Default ECM damaged for Hyudai i10kappa model

Hi Team,

I bought hyundai i10 in the year 2010 and my ECM box got damaged with 2.5 years the costing is 28000 INR. I am really fad up as this is a real manufacturing defect. Please help me to get remiburse the same as I can produce original bill. I have checked with the workshop advisor they confirmed me that its a sheer manufacturing defect and a very rare issue and I am a victim of it.

Indranil

Default Non Refund of Car Booking Amount

This is with reference to my complaint against "Capital Hyundai" dealership * Sector 18 , Noida - 201301 U.P.

I had booked Hyundai i20 CRDI Magna (O) Silver in the month of Oct'12 but due to non-availability of Car Loan from sevaral banks like HDFC, SBI and ICICI , I had to withdraw my application from the dealer after being pressurized by him daily.

After withdrawing my booking application, when I asked for my booking amount of Rs. 5000, they refused to refund the same saying that we do not refund such a small amount.

I need my refund of Rs. 5000 from Capital Hyundai dealership at the earliest.

Look into the matter on an immediate basis.

Animesh Kohli

Thumbs up Complaint against pramukh car riders mumbai

Dealer : Pramukh Car Riders (Formerly Jayabharat), Mumbai.
    Car booked : i10
    Problem : exchange bonus.

My Name is Rajesh Solanki and I had the unfortunate circumstance of booking a car from your dealer.
    On 12/12/12, I called up the above dealers number and one Mr Jayesh from Pramukh Car Riders, explained the offer on i10 for 12/12/12 on phone. For old car he gave the line to one Mr Salim, who after taking verbal discription, informed me the price would be the scrap value of 10000+bonus of rs 30000, totalling rs 40000 & there was no need for pre inspection.
    I visited the swowroom at 9pm (as I was told the offer was only for this day) & paid the chq of rs 551198 in full, for which I was given a receipt, which clearly mentioned the price of the old car.
    I further paid an amt of 4500 for remote lock. Next day their representative came to my place, INSPECTED the original registration & insurance papers & took my car and the papers away with him.
    On 18/12/12, I received the call in afternoon that the car would be delivered by this friday as it had gone for cng fitment.
    I received another call in evening, & this time a lady informed me that, since the old car was on my company's name I would NOT be given exchange bonus. When told that I should have been told this when they took the payment or when their executive CHECKED THE PAPERS & took the car, she just kept on arguing and repeating that I would have to pay extra.
    Frustrated I told her either deliver the new car as agreed or to send my old car back & refund my money.
    She said it was not possible to return the car or refund the money.
    Does the world renowned Hyundai corporation condone such unethical business practice of its associates ?
    I FEEL CHEATED BY THIS DEALER, KINDLY ADVISE WHAT SHOULD I DO.
    Thanks.
    Rajesh Solanki.
    +919820034442.

Last Post: 10-21-2014, 01:41 AM
  2. Complaint against Hyundai motor India and Shivnath Hyundai,Raipur.
    By M. K. Pandey in forum After sale Services