Citi bank Fraud
This is a discussion on Citi bank Fraud within the Car Loan forums, part of the Loan category; Recently I got to know from one of the banks that I have one written off account against my name ...
- 01-24-2011, 10:06 PM #1Unregistered Guest
Citi bank Fraud
Recently I got to know from one of the banks that I have one written off account against my name and there are few late fees as well on the same account in CIBIL through citi bank with loan Cej1711446457.There is no rule where banks are suppose to mislead any consumer to take out the payment and these are not the idol business practices. There were several times when Citibank representatives promised that everything will be taken care of and nothing negatively would be reported to CIBIL. Last payment for my account was on March10 month and got a lot of calls from landline and cell phones stating calling from Citibank and again promised me that once I will pay off the final payment of some Rs 21000 ( I paid more than that approximately Rs21600) to close the account as they were suppose to reverse the late fees on my account I paid them the cheque however I never got any letter from Citibank neither I got NOC. Couple of months ago I requested for NOC which I received after 10 months. Now again when i contactec citibank they are asking me more money to pay to resolve the account which is like a day robbery of citibank.
- By anurag_bansal04 in forum Other Banking ServicesReplies: 14Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:19 PM
- By Punjahari in forum Credit CardReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2012, 07:25 PM
- By arvinder.bindra in forum Credit CardReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2009, 12:40 PM
- By kirankiku in forum Bank AccountReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2009, 05:11 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Credit CardReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:19 PM