Thread: HDFC Bank CAR LOAN Paid but NOC Blocked

Unhappy HDFC Bank CAR LOAN Paid but NOC Blocked

Dear HDFC Bank
    My name is Samee Asghar. When i took the car loan i had very good job and amount was debited from my account smoothly. But after 1 year or so there was sealing happen in Delhi and our store where i was doing job was closed and i lost the job. I tried many jobs but no luck. That time i lost many things and i was not able to pay anything. I took 2 loans from HDFC 1: Car Loan & 2: Personal Loan. After few years when i saw that i am bit stable and shifted to Bhopal i searched HDFC Loan department to pay my Car loan first. I thought i will pay all loans on me one by one. When i went there they ask me everything and i made the complete payment of Car Loan even no waiver i asked.
    HDFC did not reached me i reach them and paid the amount. But after 1 month when i went there to collect my NOC they said it has been blocked due to my Personal Loan not paid. I said what i had right now i paid but yes i want to make the all loans payment for sure. I asked them to call me regarding the PL and i will tell those guys that you just release the NOC and i will surely pay the other loan too. But still no call from anyone and HDFC should not block the NOC because i genuinely made the payment and i will also make the payment of my PL also in future. I request you to release my Car NOC because this is not fair that some one came to you and you are treating like this with a genuine customer.
    Last edited by sameekhan; 12-02-2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

HDFC Bank is offline Senior Member
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by sameekhan View Post
    Dear Mr Asghar,

We are sorry about any inconvenience caused due to this matter and would like to investigate this further. We request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your car loan number, your personal loan number, you contact details and the reference id TTU00137502122010, so we can investigate your complaint in greater detail.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Hello
    Thank you for your reply here. I will surely send you details about my Loan Account after 25th December. I am right now out of town and please do take care of this matter as i am a genuine customer of yours and i truly like your services.

Ashutosh Dwivedi Guest

Default Car loan amount paid but noc not received

Dear HDFC Bank
    My name is Ashutosh Dwivedi When i took the car loan i had very good job and amount was debited from my account smoothly. But after 1 year or so there was sealing happen in sultanpurand our store where i was doing job was closed and i lost the job. I tried many jobs but no luck. That time i lost many things and i was not able to pay anything. I took 1 loans from HDFC 1: Car Loan After few years when i saw that i am bit stable and shifted to out of distric i searched HDFC Loan department to pay my Car loan first. I thought i will pay all loans on me one by one. When i went there they ask me everything and i made the complete payment of Car Loan even no waiver i asked. HDFC did not reached me i reach them and paid the amount. But after 1 month when i went there to collect my NOC . I asked them to call me regarding the PL and i will tell those guys that you just release the NOC .i have no call from anyone and HDFC should not block the NOC because i genuinely made the payment and i will also make the payment of my PL also in future. I request you to release my Car NOC because this is not fair that some one came to you and you are treating like this with a genuine customer. my account details is below-

LOAN A/C NO. 2352160

Quote Originally Posted by HDFC Bank View Post
    Dear Mr Asghar,

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank
    Hello Again
    The NOC was blocked due to my PL which was pending but i paid all the dues 2 or 3 months back but i did not received both NOC's yet as promised by HDFC executives.
    I am waiting for your reply and i hope i will get them asap.

Rajeev Broota Guest

Default Complaint regarding non receipt of NOC

I took a loan from HDFC Bank in order to purchase a car bearing No.DL3C AX 6353. All installments have been duly paid. But the NOC has not been received as yet. Kindly look into the matter & send the same through courier.

titeoo053 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

TIM TRONG GOOGLE " CADO-VN Cá Ðo Online - Cá Ðo Trên Mang - M88 - 12Bet "

______________________________
    huong dan ca cuoc tren mang
    huong dan ca cuoc online
    huong dan ca do bong da
    huong dan ca do tren ma
    ca cuoc tren mang
    ca cuoc tren mang
    huong dan ca do online
    ca do tren mang,
    cach dang ky tai khoan ca do online
    cach dang ky tai khoan ca do tren mang
    cach dang ky tai khoan ca cuoc online
    ca dang ky tai khoan ca cuoc tren mang

Default Non receipt of NOC

I would like to inform you that I had an auto loan with your Tinsukia Branch, bearing A/c. No.2178385 in the name of Sri SIBU SHARMA, I had a pending amount of cheque bounces charge and thereafter a settlement letter was issued on 23/7/2012 for Rs.20,100 whose due date was 31/07/2012, but I have paid the amount dt.26/07/2012. And your branch officer assured me, that the NOC will come within 20 to 30 days and also they assure me that in case of urgency I could able to get direct touch with your Dibrugarh branch for getting NOC and relevant papers.

But I regret to say you that till today I have received any of aforesaid papers for which I facing problem to sell my car. And even after visiting so many times to the Tinsukia & Dibrugarh Branch, no such positive reply I get. Even their behaviour is also so narrow and so negative with me.

So, therefore, I request you to kindly make me know about my NOC status within very short period.

I trust atleast you will take the matter seriously and reply me very soon and oblige.

with regards,

MOBILE NO. 094350-35996

Elizabeth Levi Guest

Default Not received NOC of my car Maruti Esteem HR 51 K 1500

Sir/Madam,

I am trying to contact the HDFC office to get my NOC of my car Maruti Esteem HR 51 K 1500 of which all the EMI has been paid .
    Ypu can my NOC on my address

House No: 3 Block 13 Ground floor , Spring Field Colony , Sector 31 Faredabad Hr. 121003 INDIA. Cell No: 9810723999/ 0129 2252287.

As I am your old costumer and also running a current loan on my New car Ritz HR 51 AH 4193 and will take this Complaint seriously and forward my NOC as soon as possible.

Elizabeth Levi.
    alevi@in.com
    Cell 9810723999.

murali krishna Guest

Default Non getting of NOC for car loan

we have taken a car loan from HDFC bank begumpet (Hyderabad) A.P. The vehical number is : AP10AB3517.The regd owner is HINDUSTAN SANITARY WARE & IND.The EMI startered from 5-8-2003 and end 2-7-2006.we required the no objection certificate from bank. we are not havving a loan account number details.for that purpose we meat bankers as on 11.9.2012, but,they toald that we required the loan account number details otherwise we unable to give NOC.they also said that the details available at H.O. So,please verify the details as early as possible and give instructions to concerned persons for giving of NOC.

Regards.

mURALI kRISHNA.

mr satya prakash gupta Guest

Unhappy want noc for car loan

i hads purchased car in 2005 nov and loan from 5 year now its completed but till date we have not recvd any noc from hdfc bank . so kindly provided me where i can go.... for noc or any customer care no which provid noc at my home address my contact no 9213606160 name Prashant Gupta

Default noc pending last one year

O
    HDFC BANK, SECUNDRABAD.

DEAR SIR,
    I had purchased the size & sold vehcle from your bank on
    31-mar-2012 loan no 3380270 on online action, still i didnt get the noc i came to ur bank 100 times for noc every time they say it will come in two days , please take the action on officers and give my noc soon,

loan no 3380270
    31-mar-2012

Exclamation noc pending last one year

O

CELL NO. 9442730084,9790379919

The Manager
    HDFC Bank

Sub : NOC NOT RECIVIED

My last full and final payment FINISHED to HDFC BANK but till i have not received the noc for
    MY loan account no 17872375 and (Vehicle no. TN49AH 1645 )has already been successfully completed all dues payment.

I request you therfore to kindly issue me " NO DUE " Certificate in my Favour at the earliest

The Manager HDFC Bank Thanjavur Will not Responsible, please check and give me the
    NOC CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY action SEND MY ADDRESS