Thread: HDFC Car Loan recovery

Angry HDFC Car Loan recovery

Hi, I would like to complaint against the recovery department of HDFC bank in indore. I was delayed in paying only one EMI for the bank , but There recovery agent tried to harass me alot. and bad customer service.

Dear customer,

We apologize if any bank representative caused distress to you or your family – we would like to assure you that all our agents are trained to be polite with customers, and the bank does not encourage or tolerate rude behavior. We would like to investigate the matter further – request you to write in to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number, contact details and the reference id TTU00134424112010. Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.

npshimpi is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Re : Loan account No.15471825

The abovesaid Loan account stands in my wife's name, who has availed a Two Wheeler Loan. There is no default of any kind till date before as well as after the incidence mentioned in next para.

Since we were out of station at the relevant period, my wife missed to maintain appropriate amount in her S/B a/c. and because of which the one of the EMI cheque got dishonoured. Accordingly, on a phone call from Retail Asset Collections, the authorised person (Agent ID Card No.154969) has collected the corresponding amount in cash from us under their Receipt No.21720387 dated 15.10.10.

Today i.e. on 26.11.2010 at evening at about 06.06 pm one person identifying himself as Rajendra Karangale posing to be Collection Manager of HDFC called from his mobile No.9167242337 on my wife's phone and started abusing me in loud voice without listening to me. When I tried to inform him about the payment already made, he bluntly refused to listen to me and started demanding more amount of Rs.471/=. When I demanded for receipt and the provision under which he want to collect the money, again he started abusing me asking me whether we were blind and mad while signing the agreement. He further yelled saying, "You people sign blank agreements only to get money and the vehicle". He further abused me in such harsh, filthy and loud language which I won't be able to write down in this communication. He was trying to provoke me and also trying to extract moneys inspite of prior payment of the same.

I have immediately lodged my complaint on your toll free no.1800224060 and the docket no. is TF39155034. I will also be lodging a police complaint with Vikhroli Police Station against the said person.

Hoping for your kind attention in the matter and immediate action against the person.

Niranjan Shimpi

Quote Originally Posted by npshimpi View Post
    Re : Loan account No.15471825

Niranjan Shimpi
    Dear Mr Shimpi,

We apologize for the harassment caused by the bank representative and would like to assure you that our team is currently looking into this matter.
    Should you wish to communicate with the bank in the interim, we request you to write to us directly at talktous@hdfcbank.com with the reference id TTU00135729112010. We would also like to caution you against posting sensitive information such as your account number on a public forum such as this, as it may lead to your account being compromised.

RADHESHYAM SHARMA Guest

Thumbs up Recovery ajenci

Mene ahmedabad me kuch samy ke pahele icici ki recovery ki hui he

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we have still not heard from you. Request you to write in to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number, contact details and the reference id TTU00134424112010. Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.

okhla123 is offline Junior Member

Fax No. 011-23725218
    email: bonewdelhi@rbi.org.in
    Copy to : 1. HDFC BANK
    2. S.K. Solanki.
    This is in reply to your notice ref. SK/HDFC/AUTO/ODN/JULY’11/LOT 3/620 dated 20th July 2011 which I have received on 27.07.2011. This is to bring to your notice that I have made the payment of all my installments to the HDFC bank for the above said loan. The amount of Rs. 50,810/- claimed by you is shocking. What is the basis of this outstanding amount. Is this the way you treat your customers ?
    Please tell me the months for which I have not paid my installments to you and I will produce the proof of payment for the same. Please do not harass me unnecessarily . I have been constantly been threatened and harassed by your staff for payments which I have already paid. I have all the 60 payment slips. So please do not trouble me.
    The shocking part is that this bank tries to intimidate you by giving such amounts even after paying all the installments. I have been served with a legal notice for no fault of mine. Till the last month they were collecting their payments regularly and when the loan has ended they have slapped me with this notice.
    I have no intentions of defaulting on payments. Installments if any which you can prove that have not been paid will be paid immediately.
    Yours Truly

2. S.K. Solanki.
    Yours Truly
    Gautam Anand
    Dear customer,

We regret to note that your recent interaction with the bank is not up to your satisfaction and apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to write to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com with Ref number TTU000348226072011, your loan account number. We will raise your concerns with the respective teams and revert to you with an update.

1. Icici bank car loan & recovery