Thread: Complaint against Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd.

Default Complaint against Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd.

I bought 4 new Tyres from Bridgestone's authorized dealer in Karol Bagh, New Delhi Called Rana Tyres INVOICE # 3557 BOOK 72 dated 11th February 2010 and it had one year warranty towards replacement of tyres incase of any manufacturing defect. One tyre in the 10th month of running had a swelling from the side (not facing the ground) and now another tyre has swollen from the side.

I feel cheated and wish to tecah this dealer and this tyre manufacturing company a lesson so that they do not take consumers for a ride.

Default Trye swollen

From: Deepti Rao <deepti-rao@bridgestone.co.in>
    To: 'rajeev modi' <hitech_feeds@yahoo.com>
    Cc: neeraj-nirantar@bridgestone.co.in; deepak-thomas@bridgestone.co.in
    Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:53 PM
    Subject: RE: REMINER-5-Fw: RE: Response from Bridgestone India Website

Greetings from Bridgestone India Pvt Ltd.

Your tyre has already been inspected by our TSE; the tyre side wall is bulging due to pinch-cut. The damage mechanism has also been explained to you. Since the tyre is made in France , our TSE has requested you to take the matter with concerned OEM

Tyre size: 205/55R16
    Made: France O.E fitment
    Serial no. 2108

If you have any more queries kindly contact Mr Neeraj nirantar:-

Deepti Rao

Rekha Singhal is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Bridgestone tyre bursted in 3months of purchase

I am a scientist working in a Research lab in India. I had purchsed the Toyota Liva VX model on 5 Aug 2011 from Thane, Mumbai Showroom. It has four Bridgestone alloy wheels. I was driving on highway and suddenly felt loud sound from car. I stopped and saw that one of the tyre was flat. I called mechanic and he was also surprised to see a cut near the allow steel rim NOT on the boundary of the wheel. It is as if something horizontally had thrown on the tyre to perice it, which is not possible on the road. I spoke to Toyota showroom. They refuse to do anything in this regard. I had purchased the VX model just because of the alloy wheels from Bridgestone. They have really proven wrong. I want to escalate this matter to Bridgestone India and if required to Bridgestone US as well. Kindly do needful otherwise there are lot of means to spread it like the virus.

Rekha Singhal
    rekhasinghal1@gmail.com

Dinesh Khanna Guest

Thumbs down Complaint against Bridgestone India pvt. ltd

I have purchage new verna fludic from pawan hyundai Ghaziabad.6th nov after 4 days.one front wheel tyre swailld from side & 2nd tyre brusted same side.after 208 km.Then I go to dealer he says me the engenier of bridgesone will come for chek but he no come after one week i ask the dealer he say me if u want earlyer u go to meerut he will meet u their but not response me by engeneer of bridgestone.so what should i do.

vinod sehgal Guest

Default I want to change by tyre

I HAVE PURCHASED MARUTI SX4 FROM KRISH MOTORS PITAMPURA, ITS HAVING ALL THE TYRES OF BRIDGESTONE RADIAL. AFTER 5000 KMS ONE TYRE HAS BEEN APPEARED CRACK OF 1 CM AND THEN I PUTT IN TUBE INSIDE IT BUT THE TYRE IS STILL BUBBLING AND THE CRACK HAS BEEN WIDENED ALSO.
    I WANT TO REPLACE THIS DEFECTIVE TYRE. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO. IS IT THE MATTER OF KRISH MOTORS OR IT RELATES TO AUTHORISED DEALER OF BRIDGSTONE. PLEASE GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD.

VINOD SEHGAL
    136, SAINIK VIHAR, DELHI 34
    e-mail- sehgal6vinod@gmail. com
    mob.- 9717999202

nileshsharma_in is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against Bridgstone India Pvt Ltd.

This is with reference to my MUV Xylo NO GJ 1 KE 3941 which i purchased in Aug 2010, now after 1 year out of 5 tyre of Bridgstone 1 has got creak from outer side at 2-3 places , i reported the same to Punjab Automobiles (Mahindara Dealer) who gave a report and asked to contact Brodgstone service engineer and they will replace it.
    I met Mr Kartik who is authorize person at BSID at Dimond Estate Near Kiran Motors workshop Sarkhj Sanand Highway, Sarkhej. Ahmedabad. After seeing the condition he gave n no of excuses to prove that its not manufacturing defect but the cut is due to sharp internal object.
    I would request you to take action against this complaint as these companies never accept their mistake and just fool around people like this.
    Regards.

Nilesh R Sharma
    +919974003333

MRUNAL83 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

This is with reference to my INDICA VISTA LS which i purchased in Nov 2011 from active automobiles now out of 5 tyre of Bridgstone 2 has got creak on sidewall , i reported the same to active Automobiles (Mr.Nikunj) who gave a report and asked to contact Brodgstone service engineer and they will replaceit.
    I met Mr Nitin who is authorize person at BSID at Dimond Estate Near Kiran Motors workshop Sarkhj Sanand Highway, Sarkhej. Ahmedabad. After seeing the condition he gave no of excuses to prove that its not manufacturing defect but the cut is due to sharp internal object.
    Mrunal Shah

tarrysingh13 is offline Junior Member

Default Tyre swelling

I have purchased a new verna fuldic Sx1.6 from novelty hyundai on 14.10.2011.one front wheel tyre swailld from side.so what should i do.

Niaz Najeeb Guest

Default Niaz

Please see these forged stickers on the tyre's produced by BMW showing that the tyre's are manufactured on 05,2013 where as on the tyre it shows it was manufactured on 35th week of 2011. These tyre's was bought from BMW kochi showroom. Its not a mistake and we had specifically asked the sales guy to provide a tyre manufactured in 2013 and he assured that it is manufactured in 2013, but it was not Hence it is case of cheating the customer.

Post non-replacement of faulty tyre by M/s Brigstone

I purchased a Santro Car (no. DL8S J6965) fitted with Bridgestone tyres (tubeless) in June, 2009. Everything was going fine, suddenly one dat probably in Nov, 2012 I noticed that one of the tyre got bulged out. I reported this to Deep Hyundai’s Service Station at Mangol Puri, New Delhi 110083 and they conveyed that some belt inside the tyre got broken and that there is manufacturing defect. The representative of Deep Hyundai talked to Mr. Arvind, representative of Bridgestrone who asked me to come at 10.am on Monday (31.12.2012). As advised, I visited Bridgestone’s office at F-12, Udyog Nagar, New Delhi where Mr. Arvind inspected the tyre and told me that there is no manufacturing defect. And on my insistence, he handed over me a inspection note (no. 416048) mentioning as under
    “TREND CUT SEPERATION RESULTS IN BELT RUSTING. AS MOISTURE ENTERS AND RESULT IN BELT SEPERATION NO MANUFACTURING DEFECT (ALSO JUNE OR MAKE TYRE)”.

subsequently when raised this issue again with M/s Deep Hyundai from where I purchased this car, I was informed that
    - my vehicle is more than 3 years old (which is already mentioned in my complaint)
    - M/s Bridgestone have rejected it for “cut of tyre” (this is also perhaps mentioned)

I do not know if “cut of Tyre” and words “TREND CUT SEPERATION RESULTS IN BELT RUSTING. AS MOISTURE ENTERS AND RESULT IN BELT SEPERATION NO MANUFACTURING DEFECT (ALSO JUNE OR MAKE TYRE)” –mentioned in the inspection note have same meanings. But I know that that my tyre has never got punctured and in my remotest thought I am unable to see the reason as to how a cut of tyre does not lead to leakage of air from it.

I came to know from different sources that this is company's stereotype reply given to all the complainants. I know and have mentioned that I purchased my care in June, 09 and that M/s Bridgestone has not replaced my tyre. I am not convinced that when total mileage of car was only 18,667 km and if at all reasons for damage was belt rusting, all the tyres (not only one) which have faced equal amount of rear & tear including moisture, dust, sunlight should have been damaged .So, it has to be manufacturing defect. I reiterate that there is no cut on tyre and not even puncture which could be verified.

So, my humble request to you is to get my tyre replaced from M/s Bridgestone otherwise I am forced to go for consumer court or any other forum relevant to my case for grievance redressal and/compensation.

Tarun Jindal Guest

Default Complaint against Bridgestone tyres, Bridgestone tyre busted in 6 months of purchase

Dear Sir /Madam

I bought a car New Hyundai Verna SX 1.6 Automatic in May 2013 from Safdarjang Hyundai. It’s been 6 months and the car has run around 9000kms.
    On 20 Nov 2013 while going home on NH8 (Gurgoan) the left rear type got busted on the highway. I changed the stepne and went to puncture shop to get the tyre fixed and came to know that the tyre has been busted and cannot be repaired.
    I went to Safdarjang Hyundai and showed the tyre. They asked me to contact Bridgestone and gave me a number of Mr. Deepak (Mobile : 9999069860). I called him and he asked to send the photos
    After checking the photos he gave a very very bizarre reason that either I had busted my tyre or I had hit the tyre by a sharp object and in this case these is not replace guarantee.
    NH8 (Iffco Chock) is one of the best highway in India moreover the tyre got busted while driving on a smooth road. No one would try to burst the tyre. There seems to be issue with the tyre from start.
    By god grace there was no major accident and loss of any life but I would like to get my tyre replaced and other 4 typre to be inspected ASAP.

Request you to please help me on the same.

Tarun Jindal
    +91 9910121757
    email - tarunjindal727@gmail.com
    Address: Hno 4/1 Emila 4 Vatika City Sec- 49 Gurgoan

maitrijose Guest

Angry complaint of tyres.

1).205/65R15 Bridgestone AR-10 NO-CEF4911- Shivem Energy Tech

2).175/65R14 Bridgestone B-250 NO-CFM0812 AND CFM0812 -Deepak shah

The above 3 Tyres pending with us last 45 Days, for Settlement of Claim. Don't check the tyres till now. kindly treat the matter urgenty.

Maitri Tyres & Treads

bijaljetal@gmail.com Guest

Default flat tyre on 150km running on highway

I have bought grand i10last week with bridgestone tyres on my first drive on highway suddenly I was told about the flat tyre by fellow drivers on the highway..I was shocked to see the side cut on the tyre.it was absolutely unvelievable to see a new tyre flat in such poor condition on the road side ..it was absolutely disgusting..kibdly look into the matter and do the needful so as ti keep the name according to your goodwill.

Default complaint against tyre

I bought 4 new Tyres from Bridgestone's authorized dealer in yamunagar called makkarTyres INVOICE no- 668 dated 26th April 2014 and it had five year warranty towards replacement of tyres incase of any manufacturing defect. One tyre in the 2 month of running had a swelling from the side (not facing the ground).@After speaking with the dealer he now refuses to replace the same for reasons of there own and not giving anything in writing. I showed these tyres to other dealers in my local area and all have confirmed this issue to be a manufacturing defect.

I would request you to take action against this@complaint@as these companies never accept their mistake and just fool around people like this.

From-; Archit jindal

Default replacement of tyre...

I have not recieved a replacement of the tyre (bridge stone) no.CAA2313 .
    I purchased it from AUTHORISED DEALER -AUTO SERVICE (INDIA) lamington road.
    It has been 3mnths still no results.
    Mohd Farooque Shaikh

1. Complaint against Hyundai Motors & Bridgestone New Delhi
    By vipintomar17 in forum Four Wheeler
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:01 PM
  2. Crack on Bridgestone Tyre while standing car.
    By asadindia80 in forum Product And Services
  4. Bridgestone
    By admin in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:22 PM
  5. Complaint against Galaxy Motors & Bridgestone New Delhi
    By Rakesh Dhar in forum Car Accessories and Others.
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 04:32 PM