This is a discussion on bad servicing within the Camera forums, part of the Electronics Appliances category; I have purchased an Olympus Digital Camera from Jagota Electronics, Model Town, Delhi. I have not been given the first ...
- 03-05-2010, 09:27 AM #1Ritesh Bhateja Guest
I have purchased an Olympus Digital Camera from Jagota Electronics, Model Town, Delhi. I have not been given the first year main warranty card. It was not there in the pack. The person who sold me the camera signed the bill and when i went for the check next time, he again signed the second year only warranty card i got. I mailed ten times to the national marketing head of Olympus, Mr. Anant Dsouza but he replied me back for the two three times initially only. I have interacted with the concerned people but did not get through. The service center, Vision Enterprises, C.P. is demanding Rs.1300 for the LCD repair which i can never give without any of my fault. The matter is disturbing me a lot from the last Four months. There is no fault of mine if i did not get the main warranty card. i have not lost it, but Mr. Dsouza and the service center are saying that it is not possible. I am getting confused, bugged up day by day as i need my camera back..
- By Unregistered in forum Air ConditionerReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:55 AM
- By balajidess in forum Electrical AppliancesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2010, 07:23 PM
- By gauravgk123 in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:20 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2009, 01:55 PM
- By Paramjeet Singh in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2009, 03:12 PM