Thread: Reliance Netconnect + - Very slow speed

thinkanish is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default Reliance Netconnect + - Very slow speed

I already placed a complaint here about the slow internet connection in my locality in-spite of full network coverage. In response to the complaint, a reliance service technician came to my home on 5th May 2012 and confirmed the problem and mailed the speed test of my modem from speedtest.net to their office. And also he assured that my problem will be over by two days. After some time, I got a call from Mumbai and they told that there is a problem in this area and it will be over soon. More than a month has passed since the complain, and still I am experiencing the very slow internet.

My Modem Number: 9380095708
    @Reliance: Kindly do take the needed steps as soon as possible because, already much of my time is wasted which you can never repay.

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thinkanish View Post

kartik Guest

Default Low broadband+ speed

I am kartik lohani from uttarakhand,udham singh nagar kashipur
    Data card no-9319954168
    When i purchased reliance broadband+ i was getting good downloading speed around 250 to150 kbps but after some i months downloading speed fall down to 15 to 30 kbps. I contact to the reliacne office from where i have purchased this device they told me to contact to the person who solve these type of speed problem he is a reliance worker.I told him my problem and he told me that your problem will be solved in 2 to 3 days but whenever i call him the remains same i am solving your problem months have passed but still i am getting low speed and no satisfied answer from him.
    Please help me and solve my problem

bhaskar1003singh is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

I am getting very much slow internet speed near about 4-5 kbps and also downloading speed about 10-12 kbps.
    But I am having one of the best plans of Reliance Net Connection. My net connection is postpaid and I am getting about Rs.850 of monthly. Then to I am not getting good net speed.

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhaskar1003singh View Post

Cheers,

Default reliance netconnect+ slow speed

i am experiencing very low speed from reliance netconnect+. The download speed is 20 kbps maximum and plummets down to 1 kbps. Speed was alright when i purchased modem about 50 kbps but now it has gone down that buffering and downloads seem impossible. Even surfing is not smooth. My modem number is 9372630014. Dont suggest measures like disabling the firewall or resetting my modem. that doesnt work. @Reliance- Stop these unethical practices and do something for customer's convenience.

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thinkanish View Post

My Modem Number: 9380095708

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

BABU Guest

Default Very slow speed net connction

I am using very slow speed net connection please boost up fast

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhaskar1003singh View Post

Cheers,

Angry very slow download speed and lot of buffering and bad ping on games

i recently bought the reliance netconnect+ around 2 weeks ago and i was getting gud speed but after 2 weeks the download speed dropped down to 60 kbps and have a very bad ping on games.the say me the speed will go upto 3.1mbps and upload speed to 1.6 mpbs.im really annoyed with this i pay Rs.950 and i get such a slow download speed.i used to have airtel previously and it used to provide me better speed of 400kbps.i need a response as quick as possible or reliance will lose one good customer.

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

area:kilpauk

Default very slow net speed

I am getting very much slow internet speed near about downloading speed about 1.0-0.4 kbps. I am having one of the best plans of Reliance Data card. My net connection is postpaid and I am getting about Rs.500 of monthly plan. Then to I am not getting good net speed. Many time need to compulsory disconnect and thereafter reconnect.
    Kindly look in to the matter and do the needfull as early as possible.
    My modem number- 9328655102.
    Navin C. Pate
    Nani Daman -396 210
    UT of Daman & Diu,

Navin12 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default poor net connectivity

I am getting very much slow internet speed near about downloading speed about 1.0-1.2 kbps. I am having one of the best plans of Reliance Net Connection Data card . My net connection is postpaid and I am getting about Rs.500 of monthly plan. Then to I am not getting good net speed.i have many time called to reliance customer care but till date not solved my problem.
    Kindly look in to the matter and do the needfull as early as possible.
    My modem number- 9328655102.

Navin C.Patel,
    Bhensraod,
    Nani Daman,
    UT of Daman & Diu

Default Reliance Netconnect dongle .. extremely slow speed : 0.2 Mbps

Dear Reliance NetConnect Management,

I have had the opportunity to deal with a lot of internet service provider across all major metros because I keep travelling.

However, the kind of fraud Reliance communications does no one else can do.

I bought a netconnect dongle (9331358879) on the 4th of July , 2012 with speed upto 3.1 Mbps. However, the speed I am getting is 0.1-0.2 Mbps. On top of that the dongle keeps disconnecting a lot after opening every two websites.

I called up customer care 4 times over the past 20 days to get this resolved. Each time after asking me to do the same old steps like clearing the cache, temp files, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, etc.. I am asked to hold to connect me to the concerned department and then after making me wait for 10 mins , they disconnect the line. I am asked if I stay in the radius of 5-6km of any of the areas from the big list of localities which cover almost the entire Kolkata and if I do, then the answer is that the slow speed is due to CONGESTION which would get cleared by 30th of SEPTEMBER.

Today , after being on the call for 35 mins , I was connected to the technical department and Prachi (technical person from RelComm) told me that 0.2 Mbps speed is the average speed provided by the company and there is no reason for me to complain.

Hence, a company promises speed upto 3.1 Mbps and actually provides an average speed of 0.2 Mbps which is never mentioned to me or to any customer in either the television ads or by the Reliance Webworld staff selling the dongle. RELIANCE COMMUNICATION is THE MOST FRAUDULENT company in the world. Kindly take immediate action against them.

1. Reliance Netconnect+ Frustrating very slow speed