Thread: AirTel BroadBand Customer Care Complaint

honey.jain Guest

Angry AirTel BroadBand Customer Care Complaint

I am writing this complaint after trying every possible way to sort things out with Airtel representatives.

I took an AirTel broadband connection in Nov, 2010. I used it for a month and then asked them to disconnect the same. I registered a cancellation request and I recieved a call from AirTel, confirming the cancellation. But, to my surprise they keep sending bills for the next 3 months. After the bill became around Rs 3113, they started calling me and asking me to pay my dues. I explained them that I have cancelled the connection and haven't used it for 3 months. After a lot of discussion, I agreed to pay a Full and Final settlement amount of Rs 1000 agianst Rs. 3113. I got an email with the full and final settlement letter attached and as discussed, I payed Rs. 1000. It was made clear to me that I do not have to pay anything after the payment of Rs. 1000.

Now, I took a new broadband connection from AirTel in March, 2012. After about 20 days of service, the AirTel people barred my connection. When I called the customer care, they told me that I have an outstanding payment of Rs. 2000 something from my old connection and that my current connection (with Landline num: 011-43047974 and account num: 7005563927) will not be released until I pay the outstanding amount from my previous connection. I have already sent the Full and Final settlement letter and the Payment webpage for their record reference. But they are just not ready to release my services.

Why should I pay for something I haven't used? AirTel just kept building up the bill amount and now they are asking me to pay by barring my services. This is really dissapointing and frustrating.

Moreover, after all the discussion, when I asked them to disconnect my current connection (as I am not able to use it), they said they can't even do that until I pay my dues from my previous connection. Now, they will keep the connection barred and keep sending me bills for my it. And when it will become a huge amount they will trouble me again.

Either resume the services or disconnect my current connection. But, I'm not liable to pay AirTel anything for my previous connection. If they do not consider the Full and Final settlement then why did they make that kind of arrangement? In the end, they will make me a defaulter for something which is not my fault.

I request you to take the required action against them.

Honey Jain

Dear Honey Jain ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 April 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Kilaru Balaji Guest

Default Please disconnect

I am your customer and my land number is 040 401 381 80. Please disconnect immediately. I earlier too requested your guys. Please confirm the same through mail to kilarubalu@gmail.com

With regards
    Balaji Kilaru
    kilarubalu@gmail.com

Default complaint about customer care officer

am sudhagar , my land number is 044-42076346 with broadband 4mpbs internet spead, past one week its not working properly. Today i try to connect customer care , mr kapil attend the call and he is not answering properly and behaving harsh, please take necessery action to slove my broadband connection as soon as possible.

R.Sudhagar

Dear Balaji Kilaru,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 24 April 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Default Airtel Broadband : Replace faulty modem

I purchased airtel broadband on 12/8/11.I got it disconnected.Now i applied for reconnection.The modem is faulty,although it is in guarantee period of 1yr,broadband installation person refused to change the modem.At the time of installation the installation person did not provide me with any warranty card.That time he had said that it is not required and from ur details itself we can get that.Now airtel is refusing to change the modem although it is within the warranty period.
    Please look into this and get my airtel broadband reconnected.
    Modem Description

Connection Type:NEW
    Task Type:INSTALL
    Customer Name:ARNAB PRAMANIK P
    NodeType:
    Installation Address:,NO 1-651 MCN NGR ANNA 1ST STR,THORAIPAKKAM,NR BUS STOP,, Chennai
    Type of Connection :FLVOICE_FLDSL
    Order Type:INSTALLATION_AND_COMMISSIONING
    CAF Number:CH1199760_200625
    Airtel/Pilot (for PRI) No:04443800234

Dear R.Sudhagar ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 April 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Default Sef 671031

hello my name is manish jassal
    i have applied for airtel broadband connection in june 2011 but due to some technical problems the broadband connection was not given to me and the amount of INR 500 deposited by me is still not refunded to me details are as below
    receipt no. 1658773
    SEF no. 671031
    dated 13-06-2011

please tell me reason and status at jassal_maninsh@yahoo.co.in

Dear Arnab,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 30 April 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

Dear Arnab,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 30 April 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Krvittal Guest

Thumbs down Problem in my Internet

This would be my seventh complaint with in a week and no one is considering it.
    K R Vittal Raman.

Dear Manish Jassal,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 May 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Manish Jassal,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 04 May 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Dear Balaji Kilaru,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 24 April 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Dear R.Sudhagar ,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 April 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Last Post: 06-01-2013, 08:26 PM
  2. Pathetic Airtel Broadband Customer Care!!
    By narcoleptic22 in forum Broadband