Thread: Tata broadband Customer Care Complaint

Unhappy Tata broadband Customer Care Complaint

The plan that I had chosen was 2mbps unlimited. So I went ahead and downloaded more than 25 gb of data. So today I got my phone lines disconnected for non-payment as i had crossed the credit limit. When i called them up about the same, they said that I was using 4 mbps limited plan and that i had crossed my download limit. The download speed that i was getting was around 200 kbps which would say that my 2mbps plan was in existence. But i am being billed for some plan that i didn't use and that i hadn't chosen. Please help.

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Broadband connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer care
    Tata Docomo.

Default broadband connection a/c no. 978636655

every now and then (typically 10-15 times everyday) i have to switch off-on my wireless modem to remain connected to internet.... be it my iphone or laptop. This isnt the case with my other connection @ office (also by tata indicom : same plan). Why is it so? i have tried to complain a lot of time but everytime the answer is the same, plz switch modem on-off!! Is there some problem with modem ?

Mr. Thakur

Vandalat Guest

Default Unbelievable kind of usage & billing Data

I am using a 10Mpbs SME Plan with 50GB download Limit, i have took this connection based by last two year usage we had . we are not crossed @ any point of time more than 35 GB in the last 2 YEARS.

And the first time the billing from Tata showing we are used more than 80gb of data and billed 17000 rs for additional usage .

The speed of the connection not more than 4mpbs @ any point of time ...and the data usage showing we downloaded data on Sundays evening also ..the office is not working on Sundays then how its is possible that there is a usage . NO prpoer reply is getting to us from any one & all saying DATA shwiong by tata is correct???

Dear Mr.Thakur,

We regret the inconvenience .Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

shahprateek Guest

Angry Worst and Stupidest Company: and I've seen a few of them...

So I bought a new Tata Broadband unlimited 4 Mbps connection (Rs. 5000 per month) - sometime towards the end of July. A first bill was raised for usage from end July till 2nd August - prorated at Rs. 1300 - which was promptly paid. For the usage from 3rd August till 2nd September (in which period at least 10 days out of 30 I received no Internet), a bill was raised for Rs. 5000 on September 5. The next day again my Internet connection was down, and this time because my 'due amount' had exceeded my 'credit limit'. On further questioning I found that the credit limit was Rs. 4800 - for an account that billed Rs. 5000 a month! Effectively that meant as soon as the bill was raised every month, I would exceed my credit limit and my line would be deactivated before I even had a chance to see the bill, let alone pay it. On asking the customer service rep to raise my credit limit, I was asked to go to some counter and do so, as if I a servant supposed to run their dirty errands for them.

Who pegs a credit limit at less than the fixed amount of a monthly bill? Why is my line deactivated for not paying a bill that wasn't due till 15 days later? And why should I take the pains of correcting such a stupid mistake for Tata?

I will of course never use Tata's services in the future - this is just to warn anyone else out there who might read this not to face the frustration of trying their stupid service....

Angry Issues in Bills generated

HI,

I was using Tata Docomo Broadband connection since last year. It so happened that for the month of Feb'12 the bill was paid twice, online as well as by cash at home. I raised the issue to the customer care, they said it'll be adjusted in next month's bill. It was done. But then from next month onwards, i was recieveing bill with an extra additon of March month's bill saying that it was not paid. Every month i had to call up customer care and remind them what happened in the past and then they said sorry and adjusted the amount. This kept happening for months. And finally they stopped agreeing to it and posted me a bill of all added amount. I asked them to mail me or send me all the bills from jan, they said yes, then no response and suddenly i see a mail which mentions a court case filed against me! This is ridiculous.

paraghiralikar Guest

Angry Static IP not given

HI
    i have bought tatadocomo broadband connection of 3 MBPS.
    While buying i confirmed to executive that without static ip i will not able to use your connection because i need to plug this connection in our firewall.
    we are using it for corporate office.
    Executive told after you get connection call on customer care are register complaint for static ip.
    I got connection and next day i register complaint with customer care for static ip.
    Its been long time i am daily calling to customer care and following for static ip.
    Its a worst service of Tata ever faced still i not got static ip and whenever i calling customer care they telling me
    resolution date and time. Even after resolution date and time when i calls they register new complaints and gives me new date time of resolution.

Its totally deceiving the customer by giving fake commitments. Wish i would have been thought once before buying connection.

Here are details of me
    account number
    987320861
    One Network enterprises pvt. ltd.
    Parag

Oct 2012

I bought new broadband connection of Tatadocomo few days back. While buying i confirmed from executive that i will need static ip. Without ip i cant use the internet
    because we are using it for office and we have firewall where we need to configure connection with ip, subnet and gateway.
    After connection get installed i called customer care and requested for static ip (Complaint no. 330569517) they provided me resolution time of 72 hours.
    I continusly followed with customer care didnt get any response. After resolution time over again i called they created new complaint (no. 331014877) and now
    given me next date and time of resolution.

I really dont understand when you not able to complete the customer requirements why you give the service. Its more than 25 calls i have done with customer care
    nothing is happening or not even i am getting static ip. I am paying to tata without any usage. Its a big mistake that i went for tata connection.
    Why complaints not getting resolved by technical team ? why dont you have any targets ?
    Even executives are cutting calls several times. Fade with this all followup.
    Its really better to go with small ISP at least they gives better services on time.
    Account number- 987320861

Parag
    One network enterprises Pune

Dear Parag,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Oct 2012

This i am listening from last many days.
    Whats new thing you said

Oct 2012

Just talked with customer care again. received new information that complaint is closed.
    Very good service Tatadocomo. Without resolving issue you closed the complaint ?
    What to say now.