Thread: Airtel Broadband Id 16590158 - Inaction

Thumbs down Airtel Broadband Id 16590158 - Inaction

This is to report constant inaction on behalf of technician & customer care. Giving up on phone complaint I had resorted to following written communication. My issue will be evident from it (have added few more facts to the original email for better understanding):

To: "121@in.airtel.com" <121@in.airtel.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2012 10:52 PM
    Subject: Fw: Fixedline & broadband complaint - A/c No.16590158. Phone No. 08041303862

This mail wasn't accepted because of no phone number, so here you go:
    A/c No.16590158.
    Phone No. 08041303862

Complaint remains same as below.
    To: "121@airtel.in" <121@airtel.in>
    Sent: Monday, 26 March 2012 9:16 PM
    Subject: Fixedline & broadband complaint - A/c No.16590158

Hi!

Am writing this post wasting 30 minutes explaining to your customer care. I guess they had no answers & they kept cutting the call (or may be it was a connection issue)

Let me explain the problem to you:
    1. I took this connection predominantly for broadband connection (somewhere in November'11). The router worked for 10-12 days, but then it stopped working.
    2. I had called you tech & reported the problem, the problem was resolved after more than a month (i don't have reference complaint number for that)
    3. The connection worked for 3-4 days & then it conked again
    4. I had reported this too (Service request reference No. 8603750, 10th Dec'11) , but meanwhile I had shifted from my old place too the new place (remember the connection wasn't working as yet!)
    Service request reference No. 8603750, 10th Dec'11
    Service request reference No. 9004984, 19th Dec'11
    I think the problem was resolved 26th Dec'11 - 9004984. I was not home then (my mom was undergoing a heart surgery) and I was back by 1st week of Jan'12. I checked the connection then it was not working.

5. On 2nd Feb then I went to the Airtel center on 100 ft road Indiranagar, Bangalore. Reported my problem. I had figured out that I had 3 months payment due. I had not used the services for more than 15 days, but yet I had volunteered to pay 1 month changes (Rs.1700) & I was told that other 2 months charges will be reversed. The complaint reference Sr. No. is 11170200 & I wanted to shift the connection Ref No. 11169724. Ref No. 11184796
    6. After few days the connection was transferred to the new place, it still did not work, tried LAN too this time, it did not work. After few days I started getting message that since I had not paid the outstanding the connection is deactivated. I had reported this to the telecaller who had called to follow up on payments.
    7. Today I receive a bill with outstanding of Rs.4955! (I got 3-4 SMS reminders of overdue payment, but I kept thinking the complaint may be taking time to process)

The complaint in summary is that with no fault of mine I have been asked to pay Rs.8395 (4955 + 1700 that I have already paid) for internet usage of just 15 days!

Request is to either provide a resolution within next 7 days or remove the connection completely (am increasingly happy with Tata Photon, that I started using as a backup in absence of your connection)

9632392008

p.s.: Please change the wrong email id that is registered with you. It is navedqureshi@yahoo.co.in and not navebqureshi@yahoo.co.in. I had reported this too at you center.

Then I receive this reply:

From: "121@in.airtel.com" <121@in.airtel.com>
    To: navedqureshi@yahoo.co.in
    Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2012 11:07 AM
    Subject: Re: FIXEDLINE & BROADBAND COMPLAINT - A/C NO.16590158. PHONE NO. 08041303862 [|BAL|Qrc22803122203468502014|]

Ref: Email dated 28-03-2012, concern regarding billing for your airtel number 08041303862.

Thank you for writing to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

To address your current concern, we have raised a complaint regarding the billing with the concerned team. For your reference, the unique Service Request number is 13609722. Our team will be contacting you by 07-APR-2012 11:30 AM with an update on the issue.

Please do write in for any further assistance.
    Warm Regards,
    Deepak HK
    customer care executive
    bharti airtel limited.

So I wait till 7th April for resolution, but yet again no reply. So I write to them that night:

To: "121@in.airtel.com" <121@in.airtel.com>
    Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012 10:24 PM

Dear Deepak,
    You commitment has been as unreliable as the internet service, no one called at 10.30 am today!
    Please accept my request to remove the connection. Cannot be asked to pay for your inefficiencies.
    9632392008

Then I get this mail:
    From: "121@in.airtel.com" <121@in.airtel.com>
    To: navedqureshi@yahoo.co.in
    Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012 5:33 PM
    Subject: Re: FIXEDLINE & BROADBAND COMPLAINT - A/C NO.16590158. PHONE NO. 08041303862 [|BAL|Qrc20904121304368656262|]

Ref: Email dated 09-04-2012, concern regarding Bill Related Discrepancy for your airtel account number 16590158.

Thank you for writing to airtel.

We understand from your previous interactions that you have expressed concern and issue remains unresolved, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret for the delay in processing your request however, your Service Request No. 13609722 is under process on priority. We assure that your request would be resolved at the earliest.

Please do write in for any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
    Shwetha V
    customer care executive
    bharti airtel limited.

Then 2-3 days back from today I receive a call claiming to be from Airtel & telling me that I have to pay my entire outstanding and today I receive a legal notice 'Shiva & Rawley Advocates' (dated 1st April'12 ref No: BAL/Bangalore/16590158/2011-12/617 threatening me of various legal action & sanctions and asking me to pay Rs.4811 + 500 (towards cost of this legal notice) within 7 days!

Feel really miserable taking this connection, all these 6 months I have just struggled to connect & may have just used services for just over 15 day. I pay my bills & taxes regularly & feel really hurt by the legal notice.
    Request you to please take it up with higher ups of Airtel so no one else suffers the way I did as this leaves a very bad aftertaste. I sure want to remove this Airtel connection & never come back to it.

Dear Naved,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 16 April 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel ltd

Dear Naved,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 16 April 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

04445542437 Guest

Default complaint about my airtel broadband billing

i was used your broad band in the name of chandrakala by reactive our account no15991288, After paying rs 2000/ outstanding on 29-06-2011, vide bill no-000173549, in the plan of rs 550/-. The first month bill vide account no-7005190505, dt 24/08/2011amt rs.569.period of 17/07/2011 to 16 aug2011.which was paid.The second month for the period from 17 aug 2011 to16/09/2011 amt rs 550 which also paid on 15/010/20111 bill no310 by TRUST TELEPHONY, SAIADAPET.The third monthfor the period from 17/09/2011to 16/10/2012 , bill no-590186872 shows outstsnding of rs 2373 without adjustment of my receipts, and in the fourth bill for the period from 17/10/2011 to 16/11/211 amt rs 3415, usage for current month-1043.
    Also i received account no-16625303, bill no-566026003 dt 13/09/2011 period from 11 aug to 10/09/2011 amt 650.my appeal is
    1) for single connection two bills were made.
    2) no receipt is adjusted for bills.
    3) for rs 550 rs plan you charged above rs 1000 for usage charges.
    the newly reactivated connection also blocked due to non paYmentds of bills.
    HEnce i request you to do the need full to correct sll the faults.
    THANKINH YOU.

YOURS SINCERELY
    FREDERIC KENNETH.

Hi Rakesh,
    Are there any resolutions on this? People from your collection team have now started to harass me with several calls & have been coming to my place too.

Dear Airtel services,
    All I wanted was seamless internet connection & you guys are making me feel like a criminal who is dodging to pay few thousand rupees.

I know I am right & have been plagued by your bad services; above that I have to take in to your threats, court orders, insistent payment follow-ups (luckily the payment follow-ups this time are not rude, but during office hours, while driving etc is sure harassment)!

Last time as well, you guys had asked time for resolution & I just get a phone call in middle of office that I have to pay & nothing else and next day I get notice from some advocate! Today when I am taking sometime off with my family, I get a message that I have to appear to the court tomo without fail!

This is what happens when certain players (we know all about 2G scams) get all the power/ monopoly & then the entire system bends for them... who suffers? normal law abiding citizens like us! It is such a shame & democracy has no meaning...

This is not a threat, but I will express my pain to whatever forums I can, can't let you guys torture poor 'aam aadmi' like this, just because you can...

- Naved

Dear Rakesh,
    It has been quite a while, your payment collection guys don;t seem to be as patient as I am. Kindly revert.

Dear Frederic,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 April 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

Dear Frederic,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 April 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Dear Naved,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 16 April 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Dear Mr.Rakesh,
    If I may ask what the resolution is? Coz I have no other communication on it besides your's, but does not clarify too

Dear Rakesh,

Really surprised at your open ended reply. Just got a call from your legal department (Ms Saniya), spoke to me in extremely rude way & was threatening me with all legal jargon. Also went on saying "don't give me stories!" & "if you don't get connection it is not my problem".. very very arrogant!

It is such a mental harassment! Can you please get back on what the resolution has been...

Apr 2012

Got a call from your customer care that billing amount is waived off, but still do not have reference mail or SMS. But Madam Saniya struck again today & kept hurling abuses on how 'cheap' I am, 'if i don;t have capacity why do I take connection and went on to say that they will call each & every connection of mine & inform them that I am a defaulter! And many many other extremely offensive things I can't type! The call comes for this landline number 08041624196.
    I can go on & on on how mental harassment it has been to listen such things from (not so educated sounding) her.
    A genuine request is,
    1. Can all you departments be upaded about the resolution
    2. Can I have some reference number of the resolution/ an email

Dear Naved,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 16 April 2012, has been fully resolved now. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Hi Rakesh,
    Yes it is resolved, I still had to pay Rs.1826; it was ok than going through all this all over again. Thank you for patience & resilience in resolving the issue.

1. Railway rpf inaction against theft fir