Thread: MTS Mblaze Recharge offer

Apr 2012

Default MTS Mblaze Recharge offer

Name:  MTS-Mblaze.jpg
    Hi Sir,

There was an offer displayed on my computer when I'm using Mblaze internet connection- If you recharge Rs999/- for 3months before 31st Dec 2011 one month rechrge was free.

I was recharging usually with Rs 799/- and opted for Rs 999/-on 31st Dec 2011 then consecutively recharged for Rs 999/- on 31st Jan .
    It lasted till 2nd March(As Feb doesn't contain 30 days), so again consulted about the offer in the shop and recharged for Rs 999/- on 2nd of march.

So as said they must have given me 1month free usage on 31st of March but they haven't so I called customer care and every other person was telling one reason every time that you havent recharged in Feb month but Feb month contains less than 30 days and so plan will go on till march. Since i'm monthly earning person Rs 999/- is worth to me.

I have been struggling with customer care for more than 1 week and made so many conversations Regarding my Data card number 9150244381 and launched complaints with no resolution
    I have asked then conversation history for my proofs as follows:
    Complaint number : APR356
    8PR/197 with Senior customer care assistant Named Mr.Sagar, Mr.Rajesh while he promised that you are eligible for this offfer and service assistants failed to credit me free usage offer.
    They had cheated me by saying that they will call with in 12hrs but many 12hrs has passed by.

Cheated me very badly. please help me out on this problem and prevent customers being cheated buy these customer care facilities.

K.Mohanarangan
    Trichy
    9283209029
    Last edited by kmr_1953; 04-06-2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: to write the complain clearly

Hi K Mohanarangan,
    Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.

Hi K.Mohanarangan,
    As per our records, the customer service team had contact you and were able to close your concern / requirement. We hope that you were happy with the overall experience. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.

MTS Customer Service India